你干啥呢
Hey, what are you doing?
我一定要看看这个
I need to see this. uh-huh.
观众席就在那边
The viewing area's right over there.
谢尔顿 你的妞 约会对象 拉蒙娜来了
Sheldon, your girl... date... person... ramona's here.
你好
Oh, hello.
抱歉我来晚了
Oh, sorry I'm late.
我赶着看你最新论文的草稿来着
I just got so caught up reading the draft of your latest paper.
你喜不喜欢我那个注脚
Did you enjoy the humorous footnote
把镜像对称性形容为
Where I illustrate mirror-symmetry
光和自己玩网球的比喻
By likening it to the flash playing tennis with himself?
太有意思了
So funny.
我不得不说 一想到你可能把重力引入进去
But the idea that you might be able to incorporate gravity,
就让我浑身兴奋
I have to tell you, I found it physically exhilarating.
我的假设就是想有这种效果
My hypotheses tend to have that effect.
抱歉 我没带够你朋友的份
I'm sorry I didn't bring enough For your friends.
我以为就我们俩呢
I assumed we were going to be alone.
我们正要走呢
No, we were just going.
去看 对吧
To watch, right?
不 走吧 我们出去了
No, come on, now, we're going out.
别 我们不出声
Oh, come on, we'll be quiet.
走吧走吧
Let's go, let's go.
你们俩
Okay, you two.
玩的高兴点
Have a nice...
不管这算什么
Whatever this is.
伙计们 听着 我知道这和我没关系
Okay, you guys, look, i know this is none of my business,
不过我忍不住要问
But I just... I have to ask--
谢尔顿的取向是什么
What's sheldon's deal?
你说的取向指的是什么
What do you mean "deal"?
你知道的 就是他的取向嘛
You know, like what's his deal?
喜欢女生 男生 仿真娃娃
Is it girls...? guys...? sock puppets...?
老实说 我们的假设是
Honestly, we've been operating under the assumption
他没有取向
That he has no deal.
得了吧 每个人都有的
Come on, everybody has a deal.
不包括谢尔顿
Not sheldon.
这些年来 我们列出了很多假设
Over the years, we've formulated many theories
关于他如何繁殖
About how he might reproduce.
我支持有丝分裂
I'm an advocate of mitosis.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
我相信总有一天谢尔顿吃了足够多的泰国菜
I believe one day sheldon will eat an enormous amount
然后分裂成两个
Of thai food and split into two sheldons.
另一方面 我认为
On the other hand, I think sheldon
谢尔顿处于他这种生物的幼虫阶段
Might be the larval form of his species,
有一天他会结一个茧
And someday he'll spin a cocoon and emerge two months later
两个月后带着翅膀和外骨骼破茧而出
With moth wings and an exoskeleton.
谢谢让我做噩梦
Okay, well, thanks for the nightmares.
想和我们一起出去么
Hey, do you want to hang out with us?
你们几个去干嘛
What are you guys gonna do?
我妈妈晚上做了鸡胸肉
My mom's making a brisket tonight.
带小洋葱的那种
The one with the little onions? mm...
我还有点事
Yeah, I'm busy, so...
晚安
Good night.
这是她的损失 我们走
Her loss. let's go.
鸡胸肉聚会
Brisket party!
鸡呀嘛鸡 胸呀嘛胸
B-to-the-r-to-the-i-s-k...
肉呀嘛肉
To-the-e-to-the-t...
你不吃早饭
Hey, aren't you having breakfast?
吃呀
Yes.
你是不是又在做营养坐药的试验了
Are you experimenting with nutritional suppositories again?
做那实验可不能穿这裤子
Not in these pants.
昨晚和拉蒙娜过的怎么样
So... how'd it go with ramona last night?
好极了 她很聪明 有思想
Oh, great. She's smart, insightful
而且她用她特有的方式 那个 崇拜我
And she has a very unique way of, you know, revering me.
你的菠菜蘑菇鸡蛋卷
Here's your spinach mushroom omelet .
谢谢
Thank you.
有没有人碰过
Did anyone touch it?
他们都带手套啦 我特别小心
Gloves were worn by everyone involved. I was vigilant.
拉蒙娜指出我每天都在餐厅排队上
Ramona pointed out that I've been wasting 20 minutes a day
浪费了20分钟
Standing on cafeteria lines.
这些时间如果能用在攻克
Time which would be better spent
当今的物理学难题该多好啊
Tackling the great physics problems of our day.
拉蒙娜你不用主动攻击那些大的课题
You don't tackle the big issues, ramona.
你要回避之
You fence with them.
以守为攻是也
En garde. riposte.
所言极是
Touche.
早上好
Morning.
嗨 莱斯利
Hi, leslie.
谢尔顿
So, sheldon,
听说你在给史密森尼 傻蛋博物馆整理论文呢
I see you're organizing your papers for the smithsonian museum of dumbassery.
目前没有空缺
There won't be any room
除非他们能把永久馆藏的莱斯利·温克尔请出去
Until they get rid of the permanent leslie winkle exhibit.
精妙
Oh, good one.
你找了个研究生护着你哈
I see you got a grad student to fight your battles for you.
今天就不收你保护费了
I'll let you keep your lunch money today.
库珀博士就要取得重大突破了
Okay, dr. cooper is on the verge of a breakthrough.
如果你想待在这
If you're going to stay,
就必须心怀敬意 别出声
You'll have to be respectful and quiet.
等等我
Wait for me.
你解决了中微子那个问题了么
So have you worked out the neutrino issue?
这就好像改写莫扎特的曲子
Well, to paraphrase mozart,
所有的次原子粒子都已经在那了
All the subatomic particles are there.
我要做的就是给它们排个序
I just have to put them in the right order.
你真幽默
You're so witty.
不是么
Aren't i?
嗨 大家好 有快递给
Hey, guys, this package came for...
库珀博士正在工作
Dr. cooper is working.
我马上就会有新的突破啦
Yes, I'm close to a breakthrough.
好痒
Ooh, it tickles!
不好意思
Sorry.
我的老天
Holy crap on a cracker.
嗨 佩妮
Hey, penny.
嗨 你不会想进去的
Hi. you probably don't want to go in there.
咋了 他们干嘛呢
Why? what are they doing?
那种场景
The only way I could explain it
只可能出现在放着洋娃娃的临床医生的诊室里
Would be in a therapist's office with dolls.
好家伙
Hoo-boy.
库珀博士在工作
Dr. cooper's working.
看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
谢尔顿 光晕之夜 在库萨帕里家 你来么
Sheldon, halo night, koothrappali's. you coming?
当然 光晕之夜嘛
Oh, yes, it's halo night.
等我擦脚
Let me just dry my tootsies.
你不是要去光晕之夜吧
You're not going to halo night.
是要去
Yes, I am.
今天周三 周三是光晕之夜
It's wednesday. wednesday's halo night.
不是有个伟大的人曾经说过 为科学别无所求
Didn't a great man once say, "science demands nothing less
为科学执着追求 为科学无条件 奉献一生么
"than the fervent and unconditional dedication of our entire lives"?
是有人说过
He did.
那么那个伟大的人是谁呢
And who was that great man?
是我
Me.
抱歉莱纳德
Sorry, leonard.
搞笑 你真不来啦
Seriously? you're not coming?
你也听到了 我无法反驳自己
You heard her. how can I argue with me?
好吧 再次祝你们开心
Okay, well, once again, you guys have a good...
不管干嘛
Whatever this is.
库珀博士 我不得不说
Dr. cooper, I have to tell you
你的朋友拉你后腿了
Your friends are holding you back.
应该这么想 我在带领他们前进
I prefer to think of it as "i'm pulling them forward."
光晕之夜
Halo night?
像你这样极具天赋的人
A man with your intellectual gifts
是不会把整晚都浪费在打游戏上边的
Doesn't waste an evening playing video games.
他周三确实会
He does on wednesdays.