好主意
That's a good idea.
那有床 我非常...
There's a bed in there, and I'm very...
非常 非常喜欢床
very, very pro-bed.
斯蒂芬妮·巴奈特医生家
You've reached Dr. Stephanie Barnett.
请留言
Leave a message.
又是我
Hey, it's me again.
只是想通知你
Just want to let you know
周五晚餐人多起来了
the head count for dinner Friday has gone up.
我姨妈贝蒂和舅舅艾略特从棕榈泉来
My Aunt Betty and Uncle Elliot are coming in from Palm Springs.
如有人问起
Oh, and if anybody should ask,
你母亲是犹太人
you're half-Jewish on your mother's side.
打给我
Okay, call me.
我是霍华德
It's Howard.
你不觉得该打电话告诉他你没兴趣吗
Don't you think we should tell him you're not interested?
你现在想让我停下并打电话给他
Do you want me to stop and call him back right now?
我的神啊 不
Dear God, no!
莱纳德
Oh, Leonard...
斯蒂芬妮·巴奈特医生家
You've reached Dr. Stephanie Barnett.
请留言
Leave a message.
又是我 霍华德
Hey, it's me again. Howard.
我表兄妹从劳德尔堡 飞来见你
Listen, my cousins from Fort Lauderdale are flying in to meet you
所以我们必须到 饭店吃晚餐了
so that means we're gonna have to move the dinner to a restaurant.
告诉她我们去橄榄花园饭店
Tell her we're going to the Olive Garden!
我有报纸上的优惠券
I have a coupon from the paper.
我们不会去橄榄花园饭店 老妈
We're not going to the Olive Garden, Mom!
大人物和他的红龙虾
Oh, Mr. Bigshot with his Red Lobster.
我们商讨好细节再打电话给你
I'll call you back when we firm up the details.
我是霍华德
It's Howard.
新T恤
New shirts?
对 一些
Yeah, a couple.
-不错 -谢谢
Nice. Thank you.
和哪个女孩约会呢
So, who's the girl?
抱歉
I'm sorry?
上次你买新T恤时我们在约会
Well, last time you bought a new shirt was when we were dating.
这么说我们那会是在约会了
So what we did was in fact dating?
是啊 我们是约会过
Well, yeah, we did have a date.
千真万确 谢谢
Exactly. Thank you.
帮我个忙 下次见到库萨帕里的时候把刚才的话告诉他
Do me a favor. Tell Koothrappali that next time you see him.
她是谁
So, who is she?
她是个医生
Oh, she's a doctor.
不错
Oh, nice.
是真的医生 还是像你这种充数的
A doctor doctor, or a you kind of doctor?
真的医生
Doctor doctor.
外科住院医
Surgical resident.
聪明 漂亮smart, pretty.
问你个事
Let me ask you something.
如你的朋友认为他在和某人约会
If your friend thinks he's dating someone,
但实际上却没有 然而你又在和这个人约会
but he's not because, in fact, you're dating her,
这样的话我算不算一个坏人
does that make you a bad person?
看情况了
Well, that depends.
什么情况
On what?
那朋友是沃罗威茨吗
Is that friend Wolowitz?
没错
Yeah.
去他的 你是好人
Screw him. You're fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你和她上床了吗
Well, have you slept with her yet?
你个小坏蛋
You dog!
真有两下子
Good for you.
这改变什么了吗
Does that change things?
没有
No.
那你为什么问呢
So why'd you ask?
就是爱听闲事 回见
I'm nosy. See ya.
霍华德 开门
Howard, get the door!
有人敲门 你就这么应答吗
Really? Is that what you do when someone knocks?!
太感谢了 我不知道你会这样
Thank you. I had no idea!
伙计 什么风把你吹到寒舍了
Hey, buddy. What brings you to my little slice of hell?
是谁
Who is it?!
莱纳德
It's Leonard!
你们得去外面玩
You're gonna have to play outside!
我没穿见客的衣服
I'm not dressed to receive!
没人在乎的 妈
No one cares, Ma!
什么事
So, what's up?
我得和你谈点事
Listen, I need to talk to you about something.
稍等一下下
Momentito.
你好啊
Yello.
斯蒂芬妮
Oh, Stephanie,
感谢你回电 我还担心呢
thanks for calling me back. I was worried...
不用 我理解
No, I understand.
没问题 做朋友挺好的
Sure, we can be friends. Absolutely.
感谢回电
Thanks for calling.
你也过得愉快
Yeah, you have a nice day, too.
你个死人
You are dead to me.
好吧 谁吃剩下的这个水饺
Okay, who gets the extra dumpling?
石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克
Rock-paper-scissors- lizard-Spock.
好吧 我们其中之一不能再出史波克了
Okay, one of us is going to have to stop putting up Spock.
-那怎么决定 -石头剪刀布蜥蜴史波克
How do we decide that? Rock-paper-scissors- lizard-Spock.
大伙好啊
Oh, hey, guys.
你好
Hello.
你好 霍华德
Hi, Howard.
霍华德
Howard?
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
霍华德开始使用 校园法则了 而他唯一的目的
Howard is employing a schoolyard paradigm in which you are,
就是想表明你已经亡故了
for all intents and purposes, deceased.
他打算 通过不与你说话 以及在你说话时
He intends to act on this by not speaking to you,
假装没听见来对你采取措施
feigning an inability to hear you when you speak
另外 还拒绝承认你的存在
and otherwise refusing to acknowledge your existence.
这也太荒谬了
That's just ridiculous.
你为何要配合他
Why are you cooperating with him?
规则不是我定的 莱纳德
I don't make the rules, Leonard.
霍华德 别这样 我不是有意为之的
Howard, come on. I didn't plan on this.
事情就这么自然而然的发生了
These things just happen.
通常不会发生在我身上 但还是发生了
Usually not to me, but they do happen.
有没有人感到有一股冷风
Did someone just feel a cold breeze?
我想这个隐喻是对死亡的引伸
I believe this is an extension of the death metaphor.
那股冷风就是所谓的灵的外质
The cold breeze is the so-called ectoplasmic issue
一个脱离肉体的游魂
of a disembodied soul passing by.
不管了 我要吃剩下的一个了
You know, screw it. I'm just gonna eat the dumpling.
你好 斯蒂芬妮
Hey. Oh, hi, Steph.
进来吧 来的不是时候吗
Come on in. Is this a bad time?
对 不过我也看不出你什么时候来合适
Yeah, but I don't see a better one on the horizon, so...
如果她不是死人之妇的话就好了
Oh, if it isn't Mrs. Dead to Me.
你好 霍华德
Hello, Howard.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
对不起 你违反了你的隐喻
I'm sorry, you violated the terms of your metaphor
承认了她的存在 我不玩了
by acknowledging her existence. I'm out.
他不听我解释
He just won't listen to me.
好吧 我想那就只有我们三个了
Okay, I guess it'll just be the three of us then.
利萨会很失望的 是呀
Lisa's gonna be disappointed. Yeah.
利萨
Lisa?
对 我室友
Yeah, my roommate.
她刚刚经历了一段糟糕的恋情
She just went throh a really bad breakup
我想她可能想见见像你这样识趣的人
and I thought she might like to meet somebody fun like you.
莱纳德 斯蒂芬妮 你们又活过来了 这真是奇迹
Leonard, Stephanie, you're alive! It's a miracle.
利萨 不管怎样 我就想再说一次
So, anyway, Lisa, I just wanted to tell you again
我那晚过得很开心
how much I enjoyed the other night,
还有就是 这样结束了 我也很遗憾
and again, I'm sorry for how it ended.
不过 如果这周五的情况你能让我知道的话
But again, if you could let me know about Friday.
我妈要知道有多少人
My mother needs a head count
这样她就知道该买多大的胸肉了
so she can know how big a brisket to get.
霍华德 霍华德 快看这个
Howard, Howard, look at this.
记得回我话
Anyway, call me.
科学家一直都在关注火星上是否存在生命 我是霍华德
The possibility of life on Mars has long fascinated scientists It's Howard.
看来其他人也在关注
and laypersons alike.
火星漫步者怎样进入裂缝还尚未得知
It's unclear how the Mars Rover got into the crevice,
但有一件事是确定的
but one thing's certain:
火星漫游者发送回来的数据
The data which it has sent back contain
第一次清楚地表明
the first clear indications
火星上真有可能存在生命
that there may have been life on Mars.
这个科学发现 对全人类来说都有巨大的意义
It's a scientific discovery that has staggering implications for all mankind.
遗憾的是 我们永远也不会知道这归功于谁
Unfortunately, we'll never know who's responsible.
真♥他♥妈的混♥蛋
Son of a bitch.