我会意识不到么
I'd be the first one to know about it?
亲爱的 你肯定是那个最后知道的
Oh, sweetie, you'd be the last one to know about it.
很漂亮的衣服嘛
Hmm, cute dresses.
我打赌你穿这个会很好看
I bet this looks great on you!
我们没有同居
We're not living together.
好吧
Okay, hmm...
香氛蜡烛 毛毛拖鞋
Scented candles, fuzzy slippers,
碎花床单
Ooh! Floral bed sheets?
我们没有同居
We're not living together.
好吧 我继续
Okay, moving on.
迪斯尼乐园里这两位是谁呀
Now, who are these guys at Disney World?
那个大狗叫高飞
Uh, the big dog is Goofy,
那两个戴米奇耳朵的大人我就不知道了
but the older couple with the mouse ears , I have no idea.
我们没有同居
We're not living together!
还不承认嘛
You're going to go down swinging, huh?
好吧 看看你的护肤乳液
All right, well, we got your body lotion,
你的瑞丽杂志 你的首饰盒
your InStyle Magazine, your jewelry box.
我们没有
We're not--
我的蝙蝠侠信号灯去哪了
Where's my Bat Signal?
你有一个蝙蝠侠信号灯
You have a Bat Signal?
我是有过 之前就放这了
I did. It was right here.
一定是她 天呐 我们是同居了
She must've-- Oh, my God, we're living together.
真的吗 你是怎么发现的
Really? What was your first clue?
新裤子
New pants?
是啊 斯蒂芬妮买给我的
Yeah, Sthanie got them for me.
不错嘛 棉的
Nice. Cotton?
事实上 我觉得更像是羊毛和火红蚁的混合物
Actually, I think it's more of wool, fire ant blend.
这么说你的女朋友替你买衣服啦
So, the girlfriend's buying clothes for you, huh?
很亲密嘛
Sounds serious.
没错
It is actually.
事实上 我也想了很多
In fact, I gave it a lot of thought
我觉得我们是时候搬到一起住了
and I decided it was time for us to live together.
莱纳德 大错特错
Ba Oh, Leonard, huge mistake.
外面的女人多的就像自助餐厅里的食物
There's a whole buffet of women out there and you're just
你却站在角落里吃着同样的芥末蛋
standing in the corner eating the same deviled egg
日复一日
over and over again.
至少我有鸡蛋吃 你有什么
At least I have an egg. What do you have?
一打随意取用的潜在性♥伴♥侣
A veritable smorgasbord of potential sexual partners.
看到那个金发美女了吗
See the blonde over there?
我能去泡她你就不行
I can hit on her and you can't.
去泡啊
So, go hit on her.
她不是我喜欢的类型
She's not my type.
真遗憾 她刚才还偷看你来着呢
Too bad, 'cause she was checking you out before.
她有嘛
She was?
当然没有 看看她
Of course not. Look at her.
我不关心你们怎么想
I don't care what you guys think.
斯蒂芬妮和我住在一起很开心
Stephanie and I are very happy living together.
我愿意给你们20块钱
I will give either of you 20 dollars, right now
你们谁能跟我换换裤子呀
to trade pants with me.
谢尔顿 你跟这干嘛呢
Sheldon, what are you doing here?
等下
Hang on.
高压130低压80 有点高
130 over 80. A little high.
可能是紧张的缘故
We can attribute that to the stress
因为我得悄悄溜过保安室
of sneaking past the security desk.
你哪来的听诊器呀
Where did you get the stethoscope
还有这个血压袖带
and the blood pressure cuff?
我阿姨玛丽昂给我的12岁生日礼物
My aunt Marion gave them to me for my 12th birthday.
她觉得如果我挂了理论物理
She thought if I failed at theoretical physics
得有个谋生的手艺
that I should have a trade to fall back on.
顺便说一下 那个血压袖带
And by the way, the blood pressure cuff
叫做血压计
is called a sphygmomanometer.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们在医学院没有教过你吗
Didn't they teach you that in medical school?
我有点忙 谢尔顿
I'm kinda busy here, Sheldon.
我了解
I understand.
我就是需要你授权这些检查
All I need is for you to authorize these tests.
心脏负荷检查 全身磁共振成像
A cardiac stress test, a full body MRI,
肌电图 全血细胞计数 葡萄糖基线
anlectromyogram, a CBC, baseline glucose.
上消化道
Upper GI?
还有腹腔镜检查
Oh, and an exploratory laparoscopy.
上次我打嗝了 感觉像是我的隔膜
Last time I had hiccups, it felt like my diaphragm
在向我示意
was just going through the motions.
回家吧 谢尔顿
Go home, Sheldon.
至少给我做个上消化道检查吧
Can I at least have the upper GI?
我都已经喝了钡水了
I already drank the barium!
太好了 你有衣服柔顺剂嘛
Oh, good. Do you have any fabric softener?
有啊
Yeah, sure.
你洗什么呢 洗鳄鱼呐
What are you washing? A crocodile?
不是 是斯蒂芬妮买给我的裤子
No, the pants that Stephanie got me.
亲爱的 这种裤子不能机洗的
Oh, sweetie, you can't machinwash these.
洗了就毁了
They'll be ruined.
-真的吗 -没错
-Are you sure? -Absolutely.
不要吧 你早点告诉我就好了
Oh, no. I wish you'd told me that sooner.
你们有什么状况么
Are you guys having problems?
我们都很好啊
No, everything's fine.
真的么
Really?
是啊 很好啊
Yeah. It's wonderful.
好吧 可能住在一起这件事
Okay, maybe this whole living together
发生得太快了 但没有问题的 挺好的
happened kind of suddenly, but it's fine, it's great.
好吧莱纳德 亲爱的你知道
Okay, Leonard, honey, you know,
如果你对于你们的关系感到不自在了
if you're uncomfortable with the way things are going,
你是可以讲出来的
you're allowed to say something.
真的么 听起来不大对劲
Are you sure? That doesn't sound right.
相信我 你的感受和她的一样重要
Believe me, your feelings are just as important as hers.
这个听起来也不对劲
No that doesn't sound right either.
就直接告诉她你想要
Just tell her you need the relationship to move
慢慢来
at a pace that you both are comfortable with.
好吧 我可以这么和她说
Yeah, I could say something like that to her.
我这就去说
I'll go do that.
谢了
Thank you.
没事
Sure.
你很擅长这个嘛
You have a really good grasp on this.
你和她谈谈是不是更好
Maybe you could talk to her?
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding, right?
没有 不过没关系
No, but that's okay.
我去和她谈
I'll go talk to her.
你想和我一起去嘛
Want to come with?
快去
Go!
不是吧
Oh, no.
怎么咧
Whaa??
你说对了 你嗓子发炎了
You were right. Your larynx is terribly inflamed.
我是说 我从来没见过更糟糕的了
I mean, I've never seen anything like it.
我就知道
I knew it!
我该怎么办
What do I do?!
你必须马上停止说话
You're going to need to stop talking immediately.
要多久
For how-- Dut-dut-dut.
现在开始
Immediately.
亲爱的
Hey. Oh, hi, honey.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我刚给他来了个谢尔顿切除手术
I just performed a "Sheldonectomy."
小心点 如果没痊愈 下次会更厉害
Careful, if you don't get it all, it'll only come back worse.
知道了
Gotcha.
听着 我们得谈谈
Listen, we need to talk.
我们谈谈吧 还是我们得谈谈
Do we need to talk or "do we need to talk"?
你说什么呢
I don't know what that means.
好吧 你为什么不直接告诉我 你想要告诉我什么
Okay, why don't you just tell me what it is you have to tell me?
好的 那个 就是
Okay, um, well, look, it's just that...
你我的进展太快了
things between you and me have been going pretty quick.
然后捏
And...?