so let's throw down.
要是怕怕就算鸟
You know,unless you're afwaid.
我们接受你的挑战 定个时间和地点吧
We accept your challenge. Name a time and place.
明天 3:00 动力学实验室
Tomorrow,3:00,the kinetics wab.
就这么说定了
Make it so.
不 别定下来 贝瑞 我们明天不能和你战斗
No,don't make it so. Barry,we can't fight you tomorrow.
我们的工程师崩溃了
Our engineer is incapacitated.
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
他可悲又古怪 找不到女人 所以他抑郁了
He's depressed because he's pathetic and creepy and can't get girls.
我们都可悲又古怪 找不到女人
We're all pathetic and cweepy and can't get girls.
所以我们才玩机器银格斗
That's why we fight wobots.
如果不出现 就等着当笑柄吧
If you're not there,you'll be exposed to widicule.
我很好奇 他这说的是啥方言啊?
I'm curious,what part of America is that accent from?
嘿 有时间吗?
Hey,you got a minute?
有 进来吧 啥事呢?
Yeah,come on in. What's up?
- 我需要你去给霍华德道... - 滚出去
- I need you to apologize to How... - Get out.
行行好吧 沃尔伍兹不肯出来 我们的机器人大战需要他呀
Come on. Wolowitz won't come out of his house and we need him for a robot battle.
那让机器人找他去
Well,then have the robot go and get him.
机器人又没伤他自尊
The robot didn't hurt his feelings.
他就是欠骂
His feelings needed to be hurt.
他躺在床上两天了
He's been in bed for two days.
那也好 可能是和充气娃娃玩呢
Yeah,probably with a blow-up doll.
他没有和...
He's not with a...
他和谁在一起玩真的重要吗?
Does it really matter who or what he's with?
那家伙崩溃了
The guy is devastated.
请问 我怎么可能把霍华德弄崩溃?
Oh,please,how could I possibly devastate Howard?
好吧 我不是批评你
Okay,don't take this as a criticism,
但你有时会发生暴露在致命的 伽马射线之下那种状况
but you kind of have that overexposed-to-gamma-rays thing going on.
那啥意思?
What does that mean?
比如 大多数时候 你是和气的你
You know,like,most of the time,you're the easygoing Bruce Banner,
但当你生气时 就好像变成了...
but then,when you get angry,you kind of turn into,like,you know...
成熊了?
I turn into a bear?
不是吧? 伽马射线? 你?
Seriously? Gamma rays? Bruce Banner?
这都联想不到绿巨人?
You didn't get The Incredible Hulk from that?
没关系 只是请你去和他谈谈
Never mind. Just,please go talk to him.
说啥呀? 说我并不是那个意思 可我就是那个意思呀
And say what? That I didn't mean it,because I meant it.
也许你可以从另外一个角度来谈 比如 嗯
Well,maybe you can go at it from a different angle,like,um,
你在他身上看到善良的闪光点 你那天那么说只是
you see a glimmer of goodness in him and you only said what you said
因为你想鼓舞它 让它放大闪光
because you want to nurture it and make it shine.
好吧 试试这个方法呢
Okay,let's try it this way.
还记得我们邂逅那天
Remember the day that we first met
你让我去你男朋友家里 替你把电视要回来
and you asked me to go to your boyfriend's apartment to get your TV back
他有九英尺高 把我裤子都扒了 然后你说...
and he was nine feet tall and he took my pants off and you said...
什么来着? 你说什么来着?
What was that? What did you say?
噢 对了 你说你欠我个人情
Oh,yes. You said you owed me one.
嗷 得了吧 这不公平
Okay,come on,that's not fair.
我没穿裤子就回家了
I came home with no pants.
得 我明天去一趟
Fine,I'll go over there tomorrow.
多谢
Thank you.
我该提醒你 要当心他妈妈
I should probably give you a heads up about his mother.
她怎么了?
What about her?
她是个讨喜的人 你会爱上她的
She's a delightful woman. You'll love her.
霍华德 有个叫帕西的金发女郎来找你!
Howard,there's a blonde girl,Patsy,here to see you!
谁?
Who?
噢 这回她又说自己叫佩妮
Okay,now she's saying it's Penny.
我不想同她说话
I don't want to talk to her.
妈!
Ma!
她径自跑了过去
She ran past me.
我应该把她扑倒?
Was I supposed to tackle her?
呃 我只是过来看看你怎么样了
So,I just came by to see how you were doing.
我没事
I'm fine.
很好 你妈妈看上去不错
Good. Your mom seems nice.
她坐公车的时候 别人都离她远远的
People move away from her on the bus.
有何贵干?
What do you want?
好 听着 霍华德 我是来道歉的
Okay,look. Howard,I just want to apologize.
为我说的一些话道歉
For some things that I have said.
关于你的话
About you.
有人告诉我说你也是有感情的
I've been informed that you have feelings.
而显而易见的是 我伤害了它们
And apparently,I have hurt them.
所以 我很抱歉
So,I'm sorry.
霍华德
Howard.
好 你很抱歉 再见了
Fine. You're sorry. Good-bye.
那么... 你还好吧?
So... you're okay?
嘿 我是个大男孩
Hey,I'm a big boy.
我不会因为某个女人的 随意评论而受创伤的
I'm not traumatized by some random comment from some random woman.
我是说 你别臭美了
I mean,get over yourself.
好 那么 再见了
Okay. Well,bye.
就差一点儿
So close.
噢 我的天呐 那是克里帕奇的机器人?
Oh,my God. That's Kripke's robot?
如你所见 克里骇人正把这辆 雪佛兰跑车史得粉碎
As you can see,the Kwippler is weducing the Chevy Cavawier to wubble.
我不能再看下去了
I can't watch anymore.
谢尔顿 我们得叫停它
Sheldon,we have to call it off.
没有这个选项
We don't have that option.
我们接受了挑战
We've accepted the challenge.
我们不能临阵退缩
We can't run away from a fight.
噢 得了吧 我们不是一直 都在临阵退缩么
Oh,please,we've spent our whole lives running away from fights.
个人而言 我都能从比我小一半的 篱笆墙当中找个洞钻过去
Personally,I can squeeze through a hole in a fence half my size.
你说的可能没错 但猛械可不是我们
Impressive as that may be,Monte is not us.
猛械无所畏惧
Monte has no fear.
谢尔顿 难道我们看的不是同一个录像?
Sheldon,did we all not just watch the same video?
克里帕奇的机器人刚刚虐完一辆中型汽车
Kripke's robot just had angry sex with a mid-sized automobile.
但你忽视了一个事实 我们已经对敌人了如指掌
You are overlooking the fact that we now know what we're up against
所以我们可以改装猛械 让他做好迎战的准备
and we can modify Monte so that he's prepared.
你想让他做好准备?
You want to prepare him?
给他装个膀胱再穿条短裤 他就可以吓得尿裤子了
Install a bladder and a pair of shorts so he can wet himself.
抱歉 不过没有沃尔伍兹 我们怎么进行改装?
Excuse me,but how are we going to make any modifications without Wolowitz?
- 佩妮那有信了没? - 还没
- Have you heard from Penny yet? - Not yet.
打起自信来 先生们 我们不需要沃尔伍兹帮忙
Have faith,gentlemen. We don't need Wolowitz.
工程学只是物理学 发育迟缓的小弟罢了
Engineering is merely the slow younger brother of physics.
瞧好了 学着点
Watch and learn.
你们俩有谁知道怎么开工具箱么?
Do either of you know how to open the toolbox?
之后 在我十四岁的时候 我遇见了马尔西·格罗斯曼
And then,when I was 14,I met Marcy Grossman.
她是拉摸美丽
She was so beautiful.
她刚摘掉牙套 但还是有点龅牙
She just got her braces off but they left a little of the overbite.
真是火♥辣
It was so hot.
就像只性感的小花栗鼠
Like a sexy little chipmunk.
我没有勇气约她出来
I didn't have the courage to ask her out,
但我在初三的才艺表演上 给她献了一首歌
but I dedicated a song to her at the ninth grade talent show.
喔 真贴心
Aw,that sounds sweet.
马尔西·格罗斯曼就是阴天的 *
* Marcy Grossman is sunshine
一缕阳光 *
* On a cloudy day
在天寒地冻时 *
* When it's cold outside
马尔西·格罗斯曼就是那热情的五月 *
* Marcy Grossman is the month of May
噢 真是可爱
Oh,it's cute.
我猜你会说 *
* I guess you'd say
什么才能让我有这种感觉 *
* What can make me feel this way
马尔西·格罗斯曼,马尔西·格罗斯曼,马尔西·格罗斯曼 *
* Marcy Grossman,Marcy Grossman,Marcy Grossman
- * 谈论着马尔西 * - 真棒
* Talkin' 'bout Marcy * That's great.
格罗斯曼 *
* Grossman.
噢 真有意思
Oh,it's fun.
然后她撅着那张性感的花栗鼠小嘴
And then she came up with that sexy little chipmunk mouth
朝我头发上淬了口唾沫
and spit in my hair.
之后就是高一的事了
Which brings us to tenth grade.
霍华德 你觉不觉得有时 自己太心急太过火了?
Howard,do you think maybe sometimes you try too hard?
看看我嘛
Look at me.
太心急太过火 我怎么可能会有机会?
What chance do I have if I don't try too hard?
这... 你的机会大大的有
Well... you'd have a terrific chance.
你聪明风趣 又有份好工作
I mean,you're smart,you're funny. You have a cool job.
你做那个飞到外太空的东西
You build stuff that goes into outer space.
也是啊
I guess.
跟你说哦 我认识你也有一年半了