Look,I'm telling you,I've known you for,like,a year and a half
这次我才觉得我是在跟你真人讲话
and this is the first time I feel like I'm talking to a real person.
而且你知道不 我喜欢他 他人不错
And you know what? I like him. He's a nice guy.
你真的这么想的?
You really think so?
是啊
Yes.
这我还真的不知道
I don't know.
我知道
I do.
你这小机器人不错嘛
Nice little bot you've got here.
这我知道
I'm aware.
- 这是干嘛用的? 转齿? - 对 3400转每分钟
- What's this do,spin? - Yep. At 3400 RPM.
它切钢就像切橡皮一样
It can cut through steel like it was wubber.
赞
Neat.
做得不错
Good work.
谢尔顿 我们要赶快取消
Sheldon,we've got to call this off.
不要 莱纳德
No,Leonard.
多少年了 像克里帕奇一样的无良恶霸 让我的生活悲惨不堪
For years,merciless thugs like Kripke have made my life a series of painful noogies
抓住手臂来回扭以产生剧痛
既被痛打又受尽凌♥辱 还有印第安刑
and humiliating wedgies and the insensitively named Indian burns.
这些就此打住!
That stops now.
可是谢尔顿 我们没可能的
But,Sheldon,we don't have a chance.
你现在能给这机器人改进的 就是给它遥控器换块新电池
The only improvement you were able to make on the robot was to put fresh batteries in the remote.
你没发觉的是克里帕奇有一个致命伤
What you fail to realize is Kripke suffers from a fatal flaw:
他对机器人大体积超能量的过度自信
overconfidence from his robot's massive size and its overwhelming power.
那不是过度自信 那叫观察
That's not overconfidence. That's observation.
信我 克里帕奇很快就会倒在 我的心理战上的 观察吧
Trust me,Kripke will fall easy prey to my psychological warfare. Observe.
克里帕奇
Kripke.
我想问下你的机器人准备好见它制作人没 不过既然你是他的制作人了
I would ask if your robot is prepared to meet its maker,but as you are its maker,
很明显你们是见过面了
clearly the two of you have met.
他脑子怎么鸟?
What is his pwoblem?
学绝地武士心理战还差得远 伙计
Way to bust out the Jedi mind tricks,dude.
我只是想确认下我们说好了
I just want to make sure that we're all clear.
按照标准机器人格斗联♥盟规则
Standard robotic fighting league rules apply.
你是疯了不成? 这是个街战
Are you cwazy? This is a stweet fight.
街战哪有什么规则的?
The stweet has no rules.
他说得对 莱纳德 一直到死为直
He's right,Leonard. The paradigm is to the death.
不过我现在给你们个机会承认 我是比你们优越
I will,however,give you the opportunity to concede my superiority now
然后把你的机器人给我当战利品
and offer me your robot as the spoils of war.
永远都没可能!
Never.
我宁愿猛械死都不要落到你手里
I'd rather see Monte dead than in your hands.
那真是小菜一碟
That could be easily arranged.
各就各位准备开始?
Ready,set,go?
来吧
Do it.
那好吧 预备 开始
All right then. Weady. Set. Go.
来吧 谢尔顿 你可以的
Come on,Sheldon,you got this.
当然 我们做好了万全准备 他怎么对我们都不怕
Indeed. We are prepared for anything he can throw at us.
这招是新的
That's new.
- 逃啊 猛械! 逃! - 闪啊 Mont!
- Run,Monte,run! - Go,Monte!
- 猛械! - 跑! 跑! 跑! 跑!
- Monte! - Go,go,go,go!
别伤害我们! 别伤害我们! 别伤害我们!
Don't hurt us,don't hurt us,don't hurt us!
好了 弥补儿时心灵创伤就到此为止了
Well,so much for making up for the emotional wounds of childhood.
是我♥干的
I did this.
猛械被杀都是因为我的傲慢跟自大
Monte was killed by my hubris and my pride.
不管别人怎么说 这都是我的错
No matter what anybody says,this is my fault.
又没人在跟你争
No one's arguing with you,dude.
我收到你短信了 它有多烂... 噢
I got your text. How bad is... Oy.
先别管那机器人了 你是怎么了?
Forget the robot. What happened to you?
他不小心滑倒了
He slipped and fell.
是 我不小心滑倒了 还是在浴室里
Yes,I slipped and fell. In the bathroom.
被浴缸弹起来了
Bounced right off the tub.
对 现在他知道了 如果他不尊重浴缸的话 浴缸会给他好看的
Yes,now he knows what bathtubs are capable of doing when you don't treat them with respect.
那是
Yeah.
趁你闭眼时就给你一拳
They sucker punch you when your eyes are closed.
你觉得怎样 霍华德?
So what do you think,Howard?
也不算很烂 对吧?
It's not that bad,right?
噢 不算 用点电线包布 一些焊剂... 你是疯了还是怎样?!
Oh,no. A little electrical tape,some solder... Are you insane?
太空探测器坠毁在沙漠都比这死相好看
I've seen space probes that crashed into the desert that were in better shape than this.
你说得对 猛械走了
You're right. Monte's gone.
我们明早去埋了它 做个简单的仪式 我来主持
We'll bury him in the morning. A simple ceremony. I'll speak.
莱纳德 你要拉你的大提琴
Leonard,you'll play your cello.
谢尔顿 亲爱的 你是不是有点走火入魔了?
Sheldon,honey,aren't you getting a little carried away?
我是说 这不就是个机器人嘛
I mean,it's just a toy robot.
不就是个机器人嘛?
Just a toy robot?
佩妮
Penny.
我知道了 这就去
I know,I got it.
谢尔顿 对不起
Sheldon,I'm sorry.
别以为我吃亏了
Well,don't get the wrong idea.
在我看来 她很快就会因为同情 然后跟我做♥爱了
The way I see it,I'm halfway to pity sex.