现代爱情 第一季第一集

Modern Love S01E01

Part1

2019年10月22日 10:26


现代爱情图片

好 天啊
Okay. Oh, gosh.
这感觉真棒
This was great.
你要在这里跟我吻别吗
Do you want to kiss me good-bye, here, now?
好啊
Um, yes.
我本想送你到门口的
I-I was gonna walk you to your door.
你不就住在拐角处吗
'Cause you live on the corner, right?
对 但不用了
Yeah, but that's okay.
你不用送我过去
You don't even have to.
在这里就行
You could just do it here.
怎么 你♥爸♥拿着猎枪
Why? What-what, is your dad waiting outside
-守在门口等你吗 -算是吧
- with a shotgun or something? - Oh, kind of.
什么
What?
不是
No.
不是 是...
No. It's, uh--
是古兹敏
It's Guzmin.
他是阿尔巴尼亚人
Yeah, he's from Albania.
-他在劳♥改♥营长大 -好吧
- You know, he grew up in a labor camp. - Right.
父母是政♥治♥活动家
His parents were political activists.
-他小时候他们就被捕了 -我去
- They were arrested when he was a kid. - Shit.
我觉得你没把这当真
You know, I-I feel like you're not taking this seriously.
古兹敏是谁啊
Who the hell is Guzmin?
那就是古兹敏
That is Guzmin.
你的门卫吗
Your doorman?
他可不仅仅是个门卫
No, he's more than a doorman.
这很不好解释
It's-it's very hard to explain.
他变得...
He's become a--
该死
Oh, shit.
天啊 不
Oh, my God, no.
-别那样 -怎么了
- Don't do that, no. - Why not?
-来嘛 -不
- Come on. - No.
最好别这样
I-I wouldn't do that.
你很在乎他怎么想吗
Is it important to you what he thinks?
不是 天啊 不是
No. Oh, my God, no.
我是个独♥立♥女性
No, I'm an independent woman,
我不需要别人来帮我做决定
and I don't need anyone to help me make up my mind.

Okay.
好 我该走了
All right, I better go.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
你的出租车来了
Here's your taxi.
-走吧 -什么
- Let's go. - What? Wha...
我今晚真的很愉快
I had a really great time tonight.
你想再约吗
Um, do you want to do this again?

Yes, I...
-好 -我今晚跟你聊得很愉快
- Yeah. - I mean, I loved talking to you this evening.
我明晚有空
I'm free tomorrow night.
-那我打给你 -好
- I'll call you. - Okay.
晚安 古兹敏
Good night, Guzmin.
这是谁
Who was this?
那是马克
That was Mark.
我不喜欢他
I did not like him.
省省吧
Save it.
他不适合你
He is not for you.
他很软弱 没有自控力
He is a weak man with no self control.
你隔着30英尺怎么看出来的
How can you tell that from 30 feet away?
从狙♥击♥枪♥的瞄准镜里
You learn a lot about a man
能看出一个男人很多事
through the scope of a sniper rifle.
-他不会给你打电♥话♥的 -会的
- He will not be calling you. - Oh, yeah.
他绝对会打给我的
He absolutely will be calling me.
永远不会 他永远不会打给你的
Ever. He will never be calling you.
我今晚可美了
God, I looked so good tonight, okay?
我可风趣了 我妙语连珠
I was so funny. I was scintillating.
我还擦了我的无花果香水
I wore my fig perfume,
那据说是不可抗拒的
which is apparently impossible to resist.
你想打赌吗
I mean, do you... do you want to bet?
我不能拿绝对的事打赌
I cannot bet on a certainty.
那有违我的原则
It is against my principles.
晚安 米切尔小姐
Good night, Miss Mitchell.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
感觉好欢乐 欢乐挺好
Feeling frisky. I'm feeling frisky.

Okay.
他不会给你打电♥话♥的
He will not be calling you.
他永远不会打给你的
He will never be calling you.
去你的
Fuck you.
马克有消息吗
Any news from Mark?
没...我还没看呢 我不...
No. No, I haven't even checked. I don't...
我又不光等着这个
It's not my whole life.
-祝你愉快 米切尔小姐 -你也是
- Have a good day, Miss Mitchell. - Yep. You, too.
该死 古兹敏 你真厉害
Damn it, Guzmin. You're good.
你是做书评的
So, you review books for a living,
还住在有门卫的大楼里
and you live in a building with a doorman?
对 公♥寓♥多年来一直是我家的
Yes. The apartment has been in my family for years,
租金还停留在80年代水平
so the rent is stuck in the '80s.
而且我看书很快
Plus I'm a really fast reader.
你一周能看多少本书
So how many books can you read in a week?
有时我一天能看一本
Oh, sometimes I read one a day.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
那你是不是特别聪明
So does that make you, like, really bright?
不 我只是知道很多事实
No. I just know a lot of facts.
我就像长腿的维基页
I'm like a Wikipedia page with legs.
我一年能读一本就不错了
Yeah, well, I'm lucky if I read one a year.
抱歉
Sorry.
是啊 但你...帅啊
Yeah, but... you're good-looking.
总不能两者兼得 是吧
I can't have both, right?
又聪明又这么帅
Smart and so good-looking.
-好吧 -这不是童话
- Yeah, okay. - It's not a fairy tale.
谢谢你送我回家
Thank you for seeing me home.
不客气
You're very welcome.
我喜欢这样
Oh, I like that.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
这是"去你家还是我家"的时刻吗
So, is this a "your place or mine" moment?
怎么了
What's up?
知道吗
You know what?
去我家吧
Mine.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
管他呢
What the hell?
晚上好 古兹敏
Good evening, Guzmin.
米切尔小姐 晚上好
Miss Mitchell. Good evening.
晚安
Good night.
泰德
Ted.
泰德
Ted?
泰德
Ted?
该死
Damn it!
古德曼 早上好
Gugmin. Morning.
-你好吗 -早
- How's it going? - Morning.
又是新的一天
Another day, another dollar?
你回来了
You're back.
还带了面包和牛角面包
With bread and croissants?
你个英国帅哥
You beautiful British bastard.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, darling.
出去给咱们买♥♥早餐了
Just popped out to get us some breakfast.
好的 好
Oh, yeah, sure. Of course.
好 上来吧
Yeah, come on up.
"早上好 亲爱的 早"
"Good morning, my darling. Morning..."
你没进来吗 亲爱的
Didn't you get in, my darling?
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
-什么 -小泰
- What? - Teddy.
你才见了他30秒
You met him for 30 seconds.
那也够长了
Even that was too long.
好吧 他很好的
Okay, well, he's perfectly nice.


《现代爱情》本章剧本下载