鬼入侵
第一季 第九集
丽芙
Liv.
你打瞌睡了 是吧
You dozed off, huh?
希尔大宅
暴风雨前
是吧
I guess I did.
我帮你把他们抱上楼
I'll help you carry them up.
趁我抱得动 我来吧
No. I'll take this while I can get it.
你还记得史蒂文和谢丽这么小的时候吗
Do you remember when Steve and Shirl were this little?
嗯
Yeah.
都要长大的
They grow up, that's for sure.
很快他们就不会睡这么死了
Pretty soon they won't be caught dead like this.
都会像西奥对你那样 你没办法的
Oh, they'll go full Theo on you, you can't prevent it.
你懂的
Well, you know that one.
她小时候就不好管
She would never, not even when she was little.
我想把他们冻起来
I wish I could just freeze them.
让他们永远不长大
Keep 'em just like this forever.
-你胳膊麻了吗 -不 我
- Your arms asleep? - No, I'm...
你们来吗
You guys coming?
好
Yeah. Yeah.
走吧 亲爱的 上♥床♥
Here we go, sweetheart. Let's go to bed.
天啊 这暴风雨
My God, what a storm.
你没醒吧
We slept through it, I suppose.
我讨厌暴风雨
I hate storms.
很讨厌
Hate them.
小时候就是
Since I was a little girl.
这次
And this one...
我也没怎么醒
I slept through most of it, too, but it
但做了奇怪的梦
gave me the strangest dreams.
我还挺喜欢的
I actually like them.
这能让我放松
They relax me.
但我女儿很害怕
My daughter, though, is terrified of them.
希望她以后能不怕
I hope she moves past that.
可能小时候的感觉很重要
I guess it's all about how we feel when we're young.
长大也不会变
Doesn't ever really change.
是吧
I suppose not.
我12岁时 爸爸意外去世
When I was 12, my dad died unexpectedly.
-很遗憾 -我也是
- I'm sorry. - Me, too.
是车祸
It was a car accident, and...
前一天还没事 第二天就没了
one day he was there, the next day wasn't.
我不知所措
I didn't really know how to handle it.
都懵了
I just was numb.
我都没哭
I didn't even cry.
葬礼的时候都没哭
Not even at the burial.
这很常见
That isn't unusual.
尤其是孩子
Especially for a child.
葬礼后 过了几天
A couple days after the funeral,
我妈把我和妹妹留在家
my mom left me at home with my little sister.
我在客厅
And I was sitting in the living room
在我爸躺椅上
in my dad's recliner.
我坐着总觉得自己好小
It always made me feel so small sitting there.
突然
And suddenly,
情绪来了
it bubbled up,
我终于感觉到了
and I felt it all, finally.
开始大哭
I started bawling.
根本止不住
It was-- A dam just broke.
就在那时 我听到窗上的雨滴声
And right then, I-- I heard these taps on the window.
下雨了
Rain.
我觉得很奇怪
And I thought it was weird, because
刚才还是晴天 怎么就下雨了
it had been sunny just before and it wasn't supposed to rain,
但声音
but... but it got...
越来越大
it got violent.
我觉得肯定是冰雹
I thought it had to be hail.
肯定是 这么大声
It just had to be, making that noise.
所以我哭得更厉害了
So I cried harder,
冰雹也更大了
and the hail came harder, too.
我见过冰雹 但没有这么大
And I'd been through hail before, but not like that.
声音像石头砸下来一样
No, this sounded like... like rocks, like actual stones.
我妹房♥间的一扇窗户碎了
One of the windows in my sister's room broke,
珍妮特在尖叫 我跑过去
and Janet's shrieking, and I ran in there and--
看见了
And I could see it.
就是石头
It was rocks.
小黑石头
It was-- It was small, black stones
敲着窗户 弹到外面地上
hitting the windows, bouncing up off the ground outside.
打碎窗户的石头我也看到了
I saw the stone that broke the window, too,
就在地毯上
right there on the carpet.
这么大吧
It was about this big.
我妈跑进来
And my mom came running in,
我记得她头流血了
and she was bleeding from her scalp, I remember that.
从车道跑来的时候被砸到了
Just from running up the driveway, she got hit.
她拉着我和珍妮特
And-- And she grabbed me and Janet,
紧紧抓着我们等着
and she held onto us and we rode it out.
突然
And as suddenly as it started,
停了
it just stopped.
很安静
Silence.
之前也有过
It's happened before, you know.
俄亥俄州哈里森维尔 1901年
Harrisonville, Ohio, 1901, it rained
全市下了小石头雨
small stones over a whole town.
西西里也有 但那是因为埃特纳火山
And then once in Sicily, but that was because of Mount Etna.
火山喷发的浮岩落在西西里
It spewed out pumice stone that fell on Sicily.
《启示录》里也有
It happens in Revelations as well.
是吧
It does, doesn't it?
大冰雹有一他连得重
"Hailstones as heavy as a talent," it says.
一他连得是多重
How heavy is a talent?
大概75磅吧
About 75 pounds, I think.
肯定没有
Yeah, well, it certainly wasn't that.
世界没有灭亡
The world didn't end, but...
但我总是在想
I always kind of thought...
我
I...
我觉得是我的错
I thought it was my fault.
是我
It was me. I'd had the...
那是我儿时最难熬最黑暗的感受
hardest, darkest feelings of my whole young life that day,
我把这感受抛上天
and I just shot them up at the sky,
它们居然和天空
and somehow those feelings came together up there
聚集起来
in the atmosphere,
又落在我身上
and fell right back down on me.
我爸去世时 我让天空下了石头雨
When Daddy died, I made it rain rocks.
小时候觉得没问题
These things make perfect sense when you're a kid.
大了听起来像胡话
It's only as you grow up that they start to sound crazy.
你之前和我怎么说的来着
What was it you said to me before?
天地间有很多东西
"There are more things in Heaven and Earth..."
霍勒斯
"Horatio,
是你无法想象的
than is dreamt of in your philosophy."
现在不行
Come on, not now.
-我说了不行 卢克 -求你了
- I said no, Luke. - Please?
怎么了
What's going on in here?
他要拿我衣服
He wants to take some of my clothes.
好
Okay.
不是我 是给艾比盖尔的
Not for me, for Abigail.
你不能拿我的东西给你幻想朋友
You won't take my stuff for your imaginary friend.
她不是幻想的
She's not imaginary!
请别大喊
Please, don't shout.
艾比盖尔是真实的
Abigail's real,
但她的衣服没你的好看
but her clothes aren't as cool as yours.
太旧了
They look old.
她应该会喜欢新衣服
And I thought she'd like new clothes,
你有这么多衣服
and you have so many.
妈妈
Mom?
不能把姐姐的衣服给她 卢克
She can't have your sister's clothes, Luke.
-艾比盖尔不是真的 卢克 -是真的
- Abigail isn't real, Luke. - Yes, she is.
-告诉妈妈艾比盖尔住哪 -树林里
- Tell Mom where Abigail lives. - In the woods.