look at my little ones right now and...
感觉
I just feel...
很害怕
terror...
怕他们去墙外
at them outside those walls.
感觉我内心悬着一块石头
It's like I have a rock in my gut.
很焦虑
It's just anxiety.
还好我有休
And thank goodness I have Hugh.
他是我的风筝线
He's my line.
我需要有人一直拉着我
I've always needed someone to keep me grounded,
让我清醒
get me out of my head.
孩子们很安全 我只是在乱想
I mean, the kids are safe, it's just in my head.
不
No.
抱歉
No, I'm sorry,
但如果你在担心孩子
but if you're worried about your children,
别人告诉你感觉不对 都别听
you don't let anyone tell you what you're feeling is wrong.
别听他们说要放松
You don't let anyone tell you to relax,
尤其是不用对孩子负责
especially someone who didn't carry those souls in their core,
感受他们成长的人
feel them growing.
坚定一点 保护孩子们
Stand firm between the world out there and these little souls,
因为外面的世界有尖牙
because the world out there has teeth,
它饥饿又愚蠢
and it is hungry and it is stupid
无所顾忌地吞食
and it eats and eats mindlessly.
它才不管无辜的孩子们
It doesn't care that they're innocent.
你要跟着直觉走
You listen to your gut.
守住门
Hold the door.
哪怕他们会恨你
Even if it makes them hate you.
哪怕让他恨你
Even if he does.
你还要在这住多久
How much longer are you staying here?
你们一家子
I mean, your family.
我们计划在八月底前搬走
We were hoping to be out by the end of August so...
孩子正好开学 但
the kids can go to school, but...
谁知道呢 现在房♥子又发霉了
who knows, now that we have this mold issue?
八月挺好
August is good.
早点更好了
Better if it's sooner.
对你而言
And for you,
可能会更早
maybe even sooner than that.
为什么
Why would you say that?
就是感觉
It's just a thought.
这个房♥子
This house...
很奇怪
it's a strange house.
我在这干了很久
I've worked here a long time,
我只能说
and all I can tell you is that
这里很蠢 又饥饿
it's just as stupid and hungry as anything else.
我们天黑前就会离开
We don't stay after dark,
霍勒斯和我
Horace and I.
我的孩子不能进来的
And my child is not allowed to step foot in this place.
一次都没有
Not once.
你们刚买♥♥的时候 我都没打算帮忙
I wasn't even going to help when you first bought this house.
霍勒斯说要帮你丈夫
Horace said he would be helping your man
问我要不要帮忙
and asked if I'd join in,
我拒绝了
but I said no.
我不再看到有东西被吞食
I didn't want to watch anything else get fed upon.
但后来
But then,
他说是一家人
he said it was a family.
有小孩子
Little children.
两个孩子的年龄和我孩子
Two children the same age as my...
我就来了
So I said I would work.
只在白天来
In the daylight.
看着你们
To keep an eye.
这只是一个房♥子
It's just a house.
也许吧
Maybe.
晚上很不一样
It's very different in the night.
晚上不一样
It's different in the dark.
但你知道 对吧
But you know that, don't you?
我其实想
I actually, I'm going to...
休息一下
take a little break.
周一去我妹那
Heading to my sister's on Monday.
散散心
Just... get some air.
很好
Very good.
我要把这些给小伙子送过去了
Well, I should get these to the young man.
让他完全他的工程
Let him finish his project.
为你祈祷 奥利维亚
I'll pray for you, Olivia.
我知道你不祈祷 但
I know that's not your thing, but...
我每晚都会祈祷
I always do, every night,
为墙内的你们一家祈祷
say a prayer for your family in these walls.
今晚我会为你多祈祷几句的
I'll say a few extra tonight, for you.
谢谢 克拉拉
Thank you, Clara.
感谢
I appreciate that.
女士
Ma'am.
是你弄的吗
You did this?
真漂亮 你自己弄的
I mean, this is beautiful. You did this by yourself?
想着能让你开心点
Thought it might cheer you up.
-爸爸说你 -怎么了
- Dad said you've been, uh-- - What?
他说什么
What did he say?
我
I'm-- I just--
我知道你要去度个假
I know you're taking a little vacation.
我想逗你开心
I wanted to cheer you up.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
你要去多久
How long are you going to be gone?
不久的
Not long.
不久 亲爱的 我只是想散散心
Not long, honey. I just need a little time away.
没事的 好吗
It's nothing more than that. Okay?
好
Okay.
太完美了
This is perfect.
谢谢 我很喜欢
Thank you. Thank you. I love it.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mommy?
宝贝
Oh, baby.
再说一遍
Tell me again.
为什么
Why?
你说这是意外
You're saying it was an accident?
你手不小心打穿镜子了 丽芙
So you accidentally put your hand through a mirror, Liv?
-我跟史蒂文说了 -他怎么说的我不知道
- I talked to Steve. - I can't speak to how Steve--
我问过史蒂文了 他说
I talked to Steve, and to hear him tell it--
我不知道史蒂文怎么说的
I can't speak to how Steve tells it.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do here?
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do, huh?
不知道
I don't know. I don't know...
我需要帮助
I think I do need help.
需要你的帮助
I think I need your help.
或是其他人 我不
Or someone's. I don't...
我状态不好
I'm not me right now.
我找不到自我了
I just-- I can't seem to find me.
你累了
You're tired.
翻修房♥子的事压力太大了
You're stressed about the flip,
还有孩子
about the kids, you--
-你压力太大了 -不
- You're stressed. - No.
-你 -不是
- You-- - I'm not.
我们来的时候是的
I was when we got here.
你说的那些都对
I was all the things,
就是往常的那种
all the familiar things.
我压力很大也很兴奋
I was stressed and excited
满足 有动力也很担心
and content and motivated and concerned
精疲力尽还生气
and exhausted and annoyed.
踏实 紧张
And grounded and nervous
有创造力还有骄傲
and creative and proud
各种感触
and... and all of the things.
但这些颜色
But all those colors,
都不见了 休
they're all gone now, Hugh.
只剩下一个
And there's only one left.
我很害怕