鬼入侵
第一季 第十集
【本季终】
我拿到了
I got it.
打开
Open it!
达利先生说这是万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Mr. Dudley says this is a master key, so
所以 应该能打开屋里的每一扇门
it's supposed to open any door in the house.
你觉得里面有什么
What do you think is in there?
如果是棉花糖机呢
What if it's a cotton candy machine?
那可就太棒了
That'd be something.
-或是小马 -不会是小马
- Or a pony? - Not a pony.
这打不开啊
This isn't working.
有可能的 有什么在动
It could be a pony. Something was moving.
我在门下看到了影子
I saw the shadow under the door.
谁啊
Hello?
所以如果里面有小马 它早死了
If there's a pony in there, it's dead.
钥匙他妈哪去了
Where's the friggin' key?
-别说那个词 -你就说
- Don't say that word. - You say it.
我也想看里面有什么
I want to see what's in there, too.
爸爸 我们还需要别的钥匙
Daddy, we need more keys!
情况紧急
It's an emergency!
别闹了 卢克
You're not funny, Luke.
我回家了
I am home.
我回家了.
我到家了 我想着
I am home, I thought,
然后停留在这个想法中
and stopped in wonder at the thought.
我回家了
I am home.
我回家了
I am home.
怎么样
How was it?
挺好 凯利向你问好
It was great. Kelly says hi.
她的孩子长好大了
Her boys are huge.
他们想你了
You were missed.
我刚准备做饭
I was going to cook.
我知道 但她想吃薯条
I know, but she wants fries.
只要薯条
All the fries. Nothing but fries.
写作如何了
How's the writing?
很慢 真的很慢
Slow, it's really slow.
我走以后写了多少
How much since I left?
两
Two...
页
pages.
我总说不会写希尔大宅的续集了
I always said, I'm never gonna do a follow-up to Hill House
这就是原因吧
and I think this is why. It's just--
快吃
Eat.
这能让作家突破瓶颈
It's the best cure for writer's block.
别这么说
Don't use those words.
只有薯条
Fries, nothing but fries.
给我念念吧
Read me something.
当然 有些地方
"Certainly there are places which attach to themselves
带有神圣美好的气氛
an atmosphere of holiness and goodness.
但听说有些房♥子
It might also be said that some houses
天生邪恶
are born bad."
天生邪恶
"Born bad"?
过了吗
Too much?
看情况 你写到哪了
It depends. Where are you?
我和爸爸刚到房♥子
Dad and I just got to the house,
然后
and,
我们知道卢克买♥♥了汽油
we know Luke bought the gasoline, and...
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我们准备进去
We're about to go inside.
不用写这个的
You don't have to do this, you know?
你自己说的 你不会出版
You said yourself, you were never gonna publish it.
但我得写
I do, though.
为了看清♥真♥♥相♥
To see it, to really see it.
来
Here.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
肚子里的小姑娘
That little girl in there,
准备加入这个大家庭
who's getting ready to join this family,
有一天她会问爷爷
one day she's going to ask about her grandfather
卢克叔叔
and about her Uncle Luke,
还有房♥子的事
and what happened in that house.
她会听到各种故事和猜测
She's going to hear all sorts of stories and speculation
就像你小时候 但
like you did when you were little, but...
你需要谁的声音
whose voice did you need?
你最想听谁说
Whose story did you need to hear the most?
她要听你说
She needs to hear this from you.
这是为了小埃莉诺
This is for little Eleanor.
这个房♥子仿佛自成一体
This house, which seemed somehow to have formed itself,
坚强地飞行在
flying together in its own powerful pattern
建造者的手下
under the hands of its builders...
面对人性
reared its great head back against the sky
也不退让
without concession to humanity.
这栋房♥子毫无仁慈
It was a house without kindness,
不该住人
never meant to be lived in,
不该有人或爱
not a fit place for people, or for love,
或希望存在
or for hope.
-你闻到了吗 -嗯
- You smell that? - Yeah.
汽油
Gasoline.
如果他在这
All right. If he's here,
那我知道去哪找他
I think I know where to find him.
爸爸
Dad.
没事
It's okay.
来
Come on.
看着我
Look at me.
害怕
Fear.
看着我
Look at me.
害怕是逻辑的退让
Fear is the relinquishment of logic,
理性模式的自主退让
the willing relinquishing of reasonable patterns.
屈服或反抗
We yield to it or we fight it.
无法折中
But we cannot meet it halfway.
好
Okay.
我回家了
I am home.
我到家了 我想着
"I am home," I thought,
然后停留在这个想法中
and stopped in wonder at the thought.
我到家了
I am home.
我到家了
I am home.
上楼
Now to climb.
卢克
Luke! Luke!
爸爸
Dad.
-这门一直锁的 -嗯
- That door has always been locked. - Yeah.
只有它想开才会开
Only when it wants to be.
把折叶拆了嘛 能有多难
Take off the hinges. How hard can it be?
我都试了
But I tried everything.
也许咱俩
Maybe with the two of us...
爸爸
Dad!
史蒂文 等等
Steve, wait!
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我休息一下
Yeah, I just need a break.
你去床上吧
Why don't you come to bed?
睡一会 希尔大宅明早也还在
Get some sleep. Hill House will be there in the morning.
我知道很难 有点受不了
I know it's hard. It's too much right now.
把电脑放下吧
Why don't you put this down
去床上躺着 别管鬼了
come to bed, and leave the ghosts where they belong.
这
That's--
这不是关键
That's not the problem.
你写到哪了
Where are you now?
我们进了房♥子
Well, we... we went into the house.
去了红房♥间
And then we went to the Red Room.
然后
And then the...
门开着 我看到卢克 然后
the door opened and I saw Luke, and then--
卢克死了
Luke died.
不
No.
他躺在地上 还活着
He-- He was alive on the floor.