把血和屎抽出去了
and I sucked out the blood and the shit,
把她身上的洞都堵上了 这样不会有液体流出
and plugged her holes so she wouldn't leak.
把她的嘴缝上了 让她不会叫
And wired her jaw so she couldn't scream.
给她的脸和手上了色
And I painted her face and her hands, and...
眼皮钉了钉子 让她不会睁开眼
set her eyelids on spikes so they wouldn't stare.
还给她挂了芬芳的鲜花 把她摆得像睡着一样
And I hung flowers full of smell and posed her like a dreamer,
现在
and now,
她被修复好了 很漂亮
she is fixed and pretty.
但表面下
But underneath,
她很恐怖
she is a horror.
我们腌完了上色 但它还是死人
We pickle it and paint it, but it's still death.
腐烂
And rot.
毁灭
And ruin.
但她很美
But she is pretty.
对吧
Isn't she?
谢丽
Shirley.
什么情况
What the hell?
我们需要帮助
We need help.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
-这是梦 -是真的
- It's a dream. - It's real.
他要死了
He's dying.
别死 卢克
Come on, Luke!
别死
Come on.
跟我说点别人不知道的事
Tell me something only I will ever know.
卢克
Luke!
我小时候
When I was a child...
我小时候 我妈因为我拿石头
When I was a child, my mother spanked me
砸碎了温室屋顶而打我
for throwing a rock through a greenhouse roof.
那是她唯一一次打我
It was the only time she ever.
那是她设计的
She had designed it, you see,
准备给客户看的
and she was getting ready to show it to a client,
因为我扔的石头
and because I threw the rock...
她这辈子就打了我那一次
for the only time in my life, she hit me.
就一次
Just once.
她后来下不去手了 就再也没打过我
That was all she could take, and then never again.
但一个石头砸碎玻璃
But a simple rock through some glass
让我更加了解我妈
taught me so much about my mother.
她也了解了
Taught her, too.
被打的事我记了很久
I thought about it for a long time, remembering the spanking.
但砸碎玻璃的快♥感♥我也记得
But remembering also the lovely crash.
仔细权衡过后
And after thinking about it very seriously,
我又扔了一次
I went out and did it again.
那是干什么用的
What's that about?
我
I...
想不
can't...
起来了
recall.
反正有原因
There was a reason for this, and...
但我不记得了
I don't remember.
我没感觉
I don't feel anything.
-没事 我不介意 -我没
- That's okay, none taken. - No, I don't...
我没有其他的感觉
I don't feel anything else.
因为你是正常人
Because you're normal.
你之前什么感觉
What were you feeling before?
我感觉
I was feeling...
很害怕
fear.
还有
And...
内疚
And guilt.
害怕和内疚是姐妹
Fear and guilt are sisters.
我认识一个男人对那对姐妹很了解
I knew a man once who knew those sisters well.
他睡前她们会亲吻他的眼皮
They kissed his eyelids as he slept,
每天早上他就会变得更疯一点
and every morning he went just a little more mad.
他就砌了堵墙把她们隔在外面
So he built a wall to keep it all outside,
但那两姐妹
but those two sisters,
跟他都在里面
they were in there with him.
墙也挡不住
Even there.
那个傻男人以为砌了墙就能把她们隔在外面
That silly man thought his wall would keep them out,
但屋里正好够他
but there was just enough room for him...
和她们在里面
and them.
所以他被困在墙内了
So he was trapped behind that wall.
害怕又内疚
Afraid and guilty.
他说不出话
And his voice left him
只能乱抓呜咽
and he scratched and whimpered,
他的手指被自己的墙上弄烂了
and his fingers were shredded on his own bricks
后来他乱抓的声音就像
until his scratches just sounded like...
墙里的老鼠
rats in a wall.
他感觉很渺小
He felt small.
非常小
So small.
但那是他的梦
But that was his dream.
等他醒来 他很高大
And when he woke up, he was tall.
非常高大
So tall.
永远如此
For always.
等等
Wait.
害怕和内疚是姐妹 西奥朵拉
Fear and guilt are sisters, Theodora.
但你醒时 她们就不缠着你了
But when you wake up, they'll leave you be.
永远如此
For always.
等等
Wait.
好好享受
Just enjoy me.
我在爱抚你
I'm loving you.
不
No.
不不
No, no--
-不 -西奥
- No. - Theo.
他没气了
He's not breathing.
天啊
Oh, my God.
行了
Stop, stop, stop.
拜托
Come on.
-开始 -检查脉搏
- Go, go. - Check his pulse.
不不不
No, no. No, no, no.
我感觉不到
I-- I can't feel it.
你敢死呢 卢克
Don't you fucking dare, Luke!
-你♥他♥妈♥敢 -该死
- Don't you fucking dare! - Oh, shit.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
你醒了
You're awake.
我好想你
I've missed you so, so much.
这是哪
Where are we?
在家呢 亲爱的
We're home, my love.
我像你这么大时
You know, when I was a little girl about your age,
我在车里和你外婆坐着
I was driving in the car with your grandmother,
路过一片红色的玫瑰林
and we passed a house adorned with a forest of red roses.
我爱上了那栋房♥子
And I fell in love with that house,
爱建筑 一见倾心
and with houses, all at once.
我以为我能永远住在那里
I can live there forever, I thought.
没人能找到我
No one will ever find me there, either.
晚上冷了 我就点个火
I will light a fire in the cool evenings
在炉子上烤苹果
and toast apples in my own hearth.
人们找我来算命
People will come to me to have their fortunes told,
我给伤心的少女制♥作♥♥爱♥情药剂
and I will brew love potions for sad maidens.
养一只
I will have a...
知更鸟
a robin.
养一只知更鸟
I will have a robin.
差点就给你取名罗宾了
I almost named you Robin.
你♥爸♥都同意了
Your dad even agreed.
罗宾·克兰
Robin Crain.
但我看到你第一眼
But when I looked at you for the first time...
就觉得你该叫卢克
you were Luke.
就该叫这个名
You just were.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
你的大男孩帽子
Your big boy hat.
不 我
No, I, um...
不不
No, no.
我们打算开茶会
We were going to have a tea party,