Hi, Jill. It's me, Jeff.
我会签下协议 但有一个条件
I'm gonna sign the papers, but on one condition.
我想签字的时候你在现场
I would like you to be with me when I do it.
多谢理解 再见
Thanks for understanding. Good-bye.
怎么样
How was that?
我自己都说不了这么好
I couldn't have said it better myself.
铁打的你 流水的朋友
Friends come and go.
有时候 最好的朋友也难逃道别的命运
Sometimes, we even have to say good-bye to our best friends.
到最后 你要记得真正最好的朋友
In the end, it's important to remember
一直在陪着我们 在镜子里盯着我们
that our real best friend is always there,
这很重要
staring at us in the mirror.
什么鬼
What?
他们接受了全部条款
They accepted every term.
你这 胡子都去哪了
Oh, you had... where's the hair?
我知道
I know.
我还以为这样是违规的呢
I thought it was against the rules.
我的委托人想把皮奇里洛小姐近期与
My client would like to submit the substantial proceeds
亚马逊网站交易的可观收益
from Ms. Piccirillo's recent business deal with Amazon.com
加到夫妻共同财产上
to the sum of their shared communal assets.
实际上 我的委托人告诉我 在我们完成调解之前
Actually, my client informs me that that deal won't close
那笔交易是不会完成的
until well after we've finished our mediation.
- 什么 - 抱歉
- What? - Sorry.
文书拖时间了哈
Delay in paperwork.
- 真是一招好棋 - 谢谢
- Well, good move on your part. - Thank you.
我的委托人还说 他有权拿到
My client also asserts his entitlement to over
100万慈善基金
$1 million in funds meant for charity
在过去12年里 皮奇里洛小姐把这笔钱
that Ms. Piccirillo has hidden in various accounts
藏在了诸多账户上
over a period of 12 years.
实在抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那笔资金已经分给
Those funds have already been allocated
我们市的性命垂危的青年了
to our city's at-risk youth.
不过估计我应该能让他们还回来
But I guess I could always ask that they be returned.
给你看看我的委托人
Let the record show that my client
因自己的付出而得的奖杯
has recently received an award for her efforts.
他们把你名字拼错了
They spelt your name wrong.
- 无所谓 - 继续吧
- Shrug. - Let's move on.
- 拜托 - 拜托
- Please. - Please.
话也说的差不多了 我们已经确定
When all is said and done, we've determined that
他们二人 现金 所持股份
the combined value of their cash,
以及知识产权的总价值
holdings, and intellectual property
共计两亿七百四十万美金
comes to a total of $207.4 million.
什么
That, what?
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
其中很大一部分来源于您的知识产权
Much of that value comes from your intellectual property.
这些是你设计的吧
These are your designs, aren't they?
你从哪
Where'd you...
国家认为这些创作是共同财产
The state considers these creatures a communal asset.
因此 斯科特 一个最近才单身的人
Ergo, Scott, a recently-single,
公开身份的同性恋者 有权享有
openly-gay man is entitled to have.
你刚说公开身份的同性恋着
Did you just say openly gay?
这些人偶都归我所有么
Wait, I... I own all the puppets?
你创作出来的啊 版权署名都是你
You created them. The copyrights are in your name.
你父亲没告诉过你吗
Your father never told you?
谁知道那么多大品牌
Who knew so many major brands
会吵着要手偶呢
were clamoring for spokes-puppets?
我这周一直在各种打电♥话♥
I've been fielding calls all week.
快餐度日 还在吃药
Fast food. Pharmaceuticals.
这些不能给你
You can't have them.
是你要把东西都对半分的
You're the one who agreed to split everything 50/50.
是的
We did.
抱歉 现在开始吧
I'm sorry. Let's begin, eh?
我的委托人斯科特·佩雷拉
My client Scott Perera
现将获得以下玩偶的单亲监护权
will now take sole custody of the following puppets.
无聊的悲伤者
Ennui Le Triste.
价值两千六百一十万
$26.1 million.
打结的马
Snagglehorse.
价值一千八百二十万
$18.2 million.
怦怦跳的小心脏
Thump-Thump.
价值九百四十万
$9.4 million.
哎呀
The Oops.
价值一千两百四十万
$12.4 million.
哎呀
Oops.
天文学家
Astronotter.
价值两千一百四十万
$21.4 million.
我只是想公平
I just want what's fair.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
漏了一个
I forgot one.
某些人开始的时候已然存在
* Some were there in the beginning
某些人终焉之时还未显露
* Some don't show up till the end
但那些从未曾离去的人
* But it's the ones who never leave you
他们才是你能一直称之为
* They're the ones that you can always call
朋友的人
* A friend
克罗地亚 乌科瓦
1991年
格古尔 你没事吧
约瑟夫 我们得赶紧走
约瑟夫 你来表演吧
拜托了 约瑟夫 拜托了 模仿他的声音吧
模仿他 模仿他
格古尔
格古尔
救命 救命
救命啊
我们打烊了
别担心 我不会逗留太久
抱歉 约瑟夫 不知道是你
这周欠了点钱啊
我付得起
告诉维克托我只是需要点时间
给过你时间了
时间到了
有点吧
这个娃娃怎么卖♥♥
200库纳
腌黄瓜桶 快乐似神仙
倒霉鬼 晕到六亲不认
无聊的悲伤者 飘飘然
哥伦布慈善联盟
年度慈善家