等一下 等一下啊
One minute. Wait, wait, wait.
别别别 抱歉
No, no, no. I am sorry,
但你这太荒谬了
but this is preposterous!
我们不能仅仅用良好的氛围和激动的意图
We cannot put together the whole town
就让大家团结一致
with good vibes and excitable intentions!
一点都不荒谬
It's not preposterous.
只要你能看到佩可拉·格兰德
if you can see Piccola Grande,
腌黄瓜希望精灵
the Pickle Fairy of Hope.
什么鬼
What the heck?
佩可拉·格兰德 腌黄瓜希望精灵啊
Piccola Grande, the Pickle Fairy of Hope.
你的希望越大
The more hope you have,
她也就会越大
the bigger she is.
你看不到她吗
You can't see her?
不 我看不到什么
No, I cannot see the Pickle Fairy,
腌黄瓜希望精灵啊
of hope or otherwise.
小无聊 你得去试着相信 然后
Ennui, just try to believe, and then,
再看看
look again.
亲爱的小无聊
Ennui, mon ami,
我知道虽然问题挺严重的
I know the problem looks colossal,
但如果你都能看到我了
but if you can see me,
还会多糟糕呢
how bad can things be?
如果盛着
* What do you do
你的木桶 突然破碎
* When the barrel that carries you
你要怎么做
* Suddenly harries you?
- 团结一致 - 如果你的
- * Stick together * - * What do you do
螺丝和木头都再无用处
* When the bolts and the wood parts
你要怎么做
* Turn into no-good parts?
- 你 - 团结一致
- You... - * Stick together
可能我们会哭哭咧咧伤伤心心
* Staves may sag and droop and drag
留着眼泪很难过
* And rivets wear and tear some
但只要有你和我
* But we can still repair some
加上一点胶水
* With a me-and-a-you-in'
都是可以修好的
* And a little bit of gluin'
你来试试
Now you try.
天啊
My, oh, my!
如果你奄奄一息
* What should you do
你该怎么做
* When you're circling the drain?
你要大声唱着歌♥
* You should sing this refrain
团结一致
* Stick together
都是小菜一碟啦
* Easy-peasy bottle squeezy
我都可以搞定啦
* Thingy dingy brushy flingy
可怜的广场啊
Our poor square.
好了好了(那里)
There, there.
- 哪里 - 那里啊
- Where? - There.
如果你们最爱的
* What should you do
小镇广场需要修理
* When your fav'rite town square's
你要怎么做
* Needing repairs
一起歌♥唱
* Sing together
都是小菜一碟啦
* Easy-peasy bottle squeezy
我都可以搞定啦
* Thingy dingy brushy flingy
抹点胶水立刻搞定
* Spiffy riffy fix in a jiffy
看在上帝的份上犯了错
* Make mistakes for heaven sakes
我们都会很失礼的 朋友们
* We all commit faux pas, friends
来一起修好这个大鼻子吧 朋友们
* Let's fix that severed schnoz, friends
我和你在一起
* With a me-and-a-you-in'
再来一点胶水
* And a little bit of gluin'
还有很多事情要做
* And a whole lot of doin'
我们能修复这片废墟
* We can right this ruin
都是小菜一碟啦
* Easy-peasy bottle squeezy
都是小菜一碟啦
* Easy-peasy bottle squeezy...
我都可以搞定啦
* Thingy-dingy brushy flingy
我都可以搞定啦
* Thingy-dingy brushy flingy...
当孤独很多
* What do you do
没有乐趣
* When alone is a lot
- 你要怎么做 - 你想躲避
- * Of no fun * - * It isn't fun
你想逃走 是不是很有意思
* You wanna hide, you wanna run
只需要粘上胶水
* Just stick to gluin'
两个两个的
* Two by two instead
代替一个
* Of one
粘在一起 完成 全部完成
* Stick together, done, all done
小心
Watch out!
不 发生了什么
Oh, no! What happened?
佩可拉·格兰德在哪里
Where's Piccola Grande?
希望精灵消失了
The Fairy of Hope has disappeared!
我保证我能修好
I can fix this, I promise.
检查一下你的胶水
Check your glue!
它好像不粘了
It d-it-it doesn't seem to be sticky anymore.
不要担心
Don't fret!
我们可以用些
We can just rebuild
新胶水重新复原
with some new glue!
没有别的胶水了
There is no other glue.
只有我刚开始用的那个胶水
There's only the glue I started with.
现在我们该怎么办
What do we do now?
恐怕最安全的解决方案是
I'm afraid the safest solution is...
在别的地方找个新家
to find a new home someplace else.
其他地方吗
Someplace else?
是什么意思
What do you mean?
我恐怕
I'm afraid
如果你们失去了你们的家
if you lost your home,
你们得离开腌黄瓜桶瀑布了
you'll have to leave Pickle Barrel Falls.
但那就等于一半的人都要走了啊
But that's half of everybody here!
我刚刚还感谢了伟大的上帝
I just thank the good lord bread
让我不用遭受这些困难
I did not suffer these problems.
我的家自豪的伫立着
My home stands proud
感谢法国人的聪明才智
thanks to French ingenuity.
我的天啊
Mon Dieu!
松糕铁塔
The Trifle Tower!
她已经陷落了
She has fallen!
小无聊
Ennui!
我非常抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
那我会发生什么
What will become of moi?
我恐怕你也得找个新家了
I'm afraid you'll have to find a new home too.
但为什么 我做了什么
But why? What did I do?
我做了什么
What did I do?
不 不要
No, no, no!
小无聊 等等
Ennui, wait!
这不是你的错
It's not your fault!
他说的对
He's right.
是我的错
It's my fault!
总是把东西堆起来
Always chunking things up
我应该把它们弄平整的
when I should be smoothing them over.
我太愚蠢了
I'm too nutty!
我真是十分愚蠢
I'm too dang nutty!
我本可以做更多准备来维持这一切的
I probably could've done more to preserve things.
杰利 不要
Jelly, no!
我已经犯了很多错误了
I've made mistakes.
我只会犯错
All I do is make mistakes!
这不是任何人的错
It's nobody's fault.
有时生活中发生的事情会超出我们的控制
Sometimes things happen in life that are beyond our control,
而且 我们越是努力的把事物维系在一起
and... the harder we try to hold things together,
它们就越是四分五裂
the more they fall apart.
是什么意思
What do you mean?
跟我来
Come with me.
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
快来
Come on.
请坐下
Sit down, please.
让我试着解释一下
Let me try and explain.
红砖开裂
* Brick cracks
墙皮剥落
* Paint chips
绳索松弛
* Rope slacks