我们也想黏在一起
We tried to keep it all together,
但胶水粘不住啊
but the glue didn't hold.
有时候 出了坏事 你的反应
Sometimes, when bad things happen, you react in a way
会伤及他人
that hurts the other person,
但你自己却没意识到
and you didn't even realize it.
还有时候
And sometimes,
你逃避家里的糟心事
you run away from bad things at home
躲起来
and hide
并假装成完全不是自己的样子
and pretend we're something we're not.
好比说树吗
Like a tree?
就像一棵树
Like a tree.
接下来会怎样 腌黄瓜先生
What will happen next, Monsieur Pickles?
我不知道
I don't know.
你会怎么办呢 吉尔护士
What will you do, Nurse Jill?
不知道啊
I don't know.
不知道我离开腌黄瓜桶瀑布
I do not know what will happen to me
会怎样
when I leave Pickle Barrel Falls.
也是那样最好了
Maybe it's for the best.
什么意思
What do you mean?
谁能说得清
Who can know what happens
你踏入 说不好 的情况时会怎样呢
when you step into the "I don't know"?
可能会很棒啊
Things might be amazing there.
但如果不是呢
But what if they're not?
那你宁愿住在一个随时会倒下来
Would you rather live in a dangerous place
压到你身上的危险之地吗
that could come crashing down on you at any moment?
不想
No.
那么 欢迎来到 未知之地
Then welcome to the "I don't know."
对了 你之前问我那些文书
Oh, and those papers you asked me about earlier?
对的
Oui.
那些是我的离婚协议
Those are my divorce papers,
一旦我签了
and when I sign those,
我的婚姻也就走到了尽头
my marriage is over.
那是我自己通往未知之地的门票
They're my ticket to the "I don't know."
但这样 我就要处理掉这些文件
But then I shall get rid of the papers,
你也就不会离婚了
and you won't get divorced.
事不是这么办的 小无聊
Doesn't work that way, Ennui.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我怕 未知的东西
I'm scared of the "I don't know,"
腌黄瓜先生
Monsieur Pickles.
我也怕啊
I'm scared too.
又来一次
Oh, another Ungluing.
不
No.
你看 是跳房♥子游戏
Look, it's Hopscotch.
那说明到时候了
That means it's time.
什么时候
Time?
离开的时候
To leave.
走吧 我们带你一起
Come on. We'll take you.
她在这儿呢 别让她逃了
There she is! Don't let her get away!
小无聊的家本来是完美的油酥糕点
Ennui's home was a pastry perfection,
但因为你
but because of you,
现在变成了松散的丹麦酥
it's now a pile of loose Danish.
现在 你把丹麦酥吃了
Now, you eat that Danish.
牛角包砸她
Croissants away!
等等 等一下
Wait! Wait!
不不不 停手
No, no, no, no! No!
别怪迪尔德丽
Don't blame Deirdre.
不是她的错
It's not her fault.
那是谁的错
Then whose fault is it?
她想答案这会儿
Hit her again while she's thinking
接着砸她
of an answer!
对 怼她
Yeah! Let's get her!
不行 小腌黄瓜
No, tiny pickle.
事实是
The truth is...
也许这样最好
Maybe it's for the best.
奶酪脚 你说什么呢
What are you talking about, cheese-feet?
我觉得当面包不再新鲜 表皮变硬
* I thought when bread gets stale and crusty
你就把它扔进垃圾桶 走到尽头
* You throw it in the trash, finis
或者在我看来 总是这样
* Or so it always seemed to me
但过了几天的大面包
* Ah, but loaves a few days old
可以做法式做法
* Can be French toasted
烤至金黄
* Till they're gold
尽管我们的房♥子可能正在剥落
* And though our homes may be ungluing
改变很难
* Change is hard
但值得一啃
* But worth the chewing
我花了很久才想清楚
It took me a long time to figure it out,
但多亏了腌黄瓜先生和吉尔护士
but thanks to Monsieur Pickles and Nurse Jill,
我应该是懂了
I think I understand.
我们大惊小怪 烦恼焦急
* We fuss and we fret
我们抖到心绪不宁
* We shake till we're shook
但当我们心烦意乱之时
* But when we're upset
我们就忽视了
* We then overlook
离开破碎的家实则更好
* It's better to leave a broken home
比被它压扁要好
* Than to be crushed by it
离开是最好的选择
* Leaving's for the best
我们彼此在乎
* We're people who care
试了又试
* We tried and we tried
但也许这一对
* But maybe this pair
还是分手最好
* Had better divide
待他们分开之时
* And when they're apart
便不会再打架
* They won't fight as much
也不会发火
* Or be as angry
离婚是最好的选择
* Divorce is for the best
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I c... I can't do this.
我这心里难以接受
My heart can't take it.
怦怦
Thump-Thump?
改变会致使成长
* Change can lead to growing
但不知道
* But not knowing
感觉如此沉重
* Feels so grave
勇敢一点
* Be brave
万事开头难
* The start's the hardest part
有时候 你只需要一颗勇敢的心
Sometimes, you just need a little heart.
所以请 加快步伐
* So quicken your pace
转寄邮件
* And forward your mail
你将乘着阳光
* There's sun on your face
随风而行
* And wind in your sail
昂首远望
* Head high
直朝海岸而去
* You make towards the shore
这样最好
* It's for the best
腌黄瓜朋友们 该走了
Well, Pickle Pals, It's time to go.
我希望自己能像你一样勇敢 腌黄瓜先生
I wish I was as brave as you, Monsieur Pickles.
担心可能会让你困惑
* Worries may confound you
开始之时
* All around you
困惑便围绕着你
* From the start
带上勇敢的心
* Take heart
需要之时 你会知道
* And when in need, you'll know
你这是带上了我和腌黄瓜木桶瀑布
* You're taking me and Pickle Barrel Falls
不论你去向何处
* Wherever you go
当你无人指望
* Where do you turn
你要求助何方
* When there's no one to turn to
很难应付的时候 要向谁求助
* Where, when it's so hard to cope?
你要如何开始
* How can you start
做出改变
* Make a change
或许这也是学习
* Maybe learn too?
你需要什么
* What do you need?
希望
Hope.
希望是歌♥
* Hope is the song
当世界变成威胁
* When the world is a menace
希望是敞开的
* Hope is the open
门
* Door
也许重新站起来
* Maybe getting back up again