一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
彼得
Peter...
不是自己走到车流里的
...didn't walk into traffic.
是我
I...
搞砸了
...fucked up.
顺带一提
By the way,
我们是你节目的头号♥粉丝
we are really huge fans of your show.
在我们确定
Before we can determine
你是不是合适的捐献者之前
your viability as a donor,
我们要先问你几个问题
I need to ask you a few questions.
你为什么想要捐献
Why do you want to do this?
因为做出正确的事情是非常重要的
Because it's important to do the right thing.
- 你抽烟吗 - 不
- Are you a smoker? - No.
你吸食软性毒品吗
Do you take recreational drugs?
- 不 - 连大♥麻♥都不抽吗
- No. - Not even pot?
不
No.
下一个问题 你上次喝酒是什么时候
And... when was the last time you had a drink?
2003年6月21日
June 21, 2003.
太厉害了吧
That's amazing.
你怎么记得住准确日期的
How do you know the exact date?
那是我结婚的日子
It was the day I was married.
我们要做一些额外的测试
We're going to perform some additional tests
来确认是否匹配
to confirm a match...
然后尽快
...and get you into surgery
给你做手术
as soon as possible.
喂
Hello?
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles,
我是来自德克萨斯州
this is Lovetenant Dale Nukem
奥斯汀市的腌黄瓜小队分队的负责人
from the Austin, Texas, chapter
戴尔·努肯
of the Pickles Platoon.
我们想祝你圣诞快乐
We wanted to wish you a happy holiday season
新年快乐
and a festive New Year.
我天
Oh, my...
真有才
what talent!
这位是诺亚
And this is Noah.
诺亚今年获得了最多的腌黄瓜积分
Noah earned the most pickle points this year
赢得了亲口对你说节日快乐的机会
and gets to wish you a happy holidays all by himself.
节日快乐 腌黄瓜先生
Happy holidays, Mr. Pickles.
节日快乐 诺亚
Happy holidays, Noah.
你今年是个听话的孩子吗
Have you been a good boy this year?
你今年是个听话的孩子吗
Have you been a good boy this year?
2003年 6月21日
摩♥门♥教♥徒实行一夫多妻制
"送给 彼得"
"来自 吉尔 亲亲"
迪尔德丽: 他死了吗
即为Rh阴性O型血
"彼得"
"病人的物品袋"