我本不该爱上她
I was not supposed to love her.
却爱上了
But I did.
为此我付出了一切
And it cost me everything.
那是什么时候的事
When was this?
1706年
1706.
对于这种断绝男女之爱的生活
Do you ever regret having a lifestyle that...
你可曾后悔过
...prevents us from having intimate relationships?
杰夫
Jeff,
我是个僧人
I am a monk.
你不是
You are not a monk.
你是孩子们的玩偶玩伴
You are children's puppet guy.
你和这个女人之间的问题 或许出在你自己身上
The problem with this woman is about you.
你的使命是教育世界上的孩子们
Your calling is to raise the world's children.
可阻碍你的原因可能是
But perhaps what's stopping you
你害怕拥有自己的孩子
is that you are afraid to have your own.
因为你妈妈
Because of your mom
抛弃了你
abandoning you.
那是你害怕的吗
Is that what you are afraid of?
我害怕我永远也不会开心
I'm afraid I'll never be happy.
开心这种情绪
Happiness is a thing
都是当下的
that happens in the now.
转瞬即逝
It is fleeting.
一会儿开心
It exists,
一会儿又不开心了
and then it does not.
只是痛苦前的片刻欢愉
There is only the pleasure before the pain,
磨难前的欢笑
the smile before the suffering.
只有暂停时间
We could only be truly happy
我们才能得到真正的快乐
if we could freeze time forever.
可是我们做不到
But we can't.
那不可能
That is impossible.
值得吗
Is it worth it?
为了爱情去寻短见
Dying for your love?
一旦爱情占据了你的心
When love has hold of your heart,
你飞奔而去
you go.
如同飞驰的骏马
Go like a stallion.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但记住
But remember:
我得到了重生
I get reincarnated.
吉尔
Jill!
吉尔
Jill!
吉尔
Jill!
天哪
‐ ‐ Ooh, jeez.
- 抱歉 - 混♥蛋♥
‐ Sorry!‐ Son of a bitch!
吉尔
Jill!
吉尔
Jill!
杰夫
Jeff?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我想谈谈我们那晚就该谈的事
I wanna have the conversation we should've had that night.
我们可以找个地方坐下来喝杯咖啡
Well, we could go somewhere and grab a coffee.
我骗了你
I lied to you...
我说因为我的工作而没法和你在一起 那是谎话
when I said we couldn't be together because of my job.
真♥相♥是
Truth is...
我害怕你会离开我 害怕承受那份痛苦
I'm afraid of the pain it would cause if you left.
可是现在我只有你
And now that's all I have.
所以
So...
还有 朱莉·安德鲁斯什么也不是
Also, Julie Andrews meant nothing.
还有 我知道
Also, I know
你一直幻想着
that you've had a lifelong fantasy
可以在纽约公共图书馆举♥行♥婚礼
about getting married in the New York Public Library.
可是为此花上6万美元实在是太贵了
But $60,000 is just too much to spend on anything...
这是我的观点 你明白吗
...in my opinion, you know?
说点什么吧 好吗
Could you say something?
拜托了
Please?
费用包括了餐饮
It includes catering.
你看过细则了
You read the fine print.
我上谷歌♥搜了
I Google things.
我不喜欢在自己身上花钱
I don't like to spend money on myself.
我也不喜欢和你冷战
I don't like not talking to you.
我打破了你的弹球记录
I beat your pinball score.
- 你才没有 - 嗯哼
‐ No, you didn't.‐ Mm‐hmm.
当我把你从排名榜上打下来的那一刻
Knocked you right off the chart.
我才意识到你真的离开了
It's when I knew you were gone for real.
你轻易地击败了我耗费“一生”的心血
You casually destroyed my life's work.
租个后院如何
What about a backyard?
我爸爸可以负责食物
My dad could do the food.
送礼物就免了
Instead of gifts,
大家可以做些更有意义的事
people could give to a worthy cause.
我绝对我们应该先约会
I think we should date first.
噢 当然了
Oh!Sure.
不论你想要什么
Whatever you want.
我不会再离开你了
I'll never leave you.
我再也不会骗你了
I'll never lie to you again.
不论我们多大年纪
Although we grow older,there is always more
世界总会教给我们很多
the universe has to teach us.
世界上最幸福的事
It is even a greater gift
不过是遇见一个同路人
when one encounters a fellow traveler
有着孩子般的性情
with that same childlike spirit
执子之手
who wishes to grow
一起成长
and learn
一起学习 一起探险
and marvel along with you.
意识到这一点
Recognizing this,
杰夫
I ask you, Jeff,
请你看着吉尔的眼睛
to look into Jill's eyes
告诉她
and tell her.
你愿意发誓 从今以后
Do you vow to nurture
互相爱护
and be nurtured,
彼此保护
protect and be protected,
共同进步
nourish and be nourished,
一起成长
so that you may grow
两个人一辈子
in this world
不离不弃吗
together?
我愿意
I do.
我确实怪你
I do blame you.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你♥爸♥爸的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your dad.
我们无法让时间倒流
We can't turn back time,
但是我们可以偷走时间
but we can steal it.
你家有时钟吗
Does your house have a clock?
或许是放在微波炉上的那个钟
Maybe it's on the microwave
或你♥爸♥爸的手表
or your father's wristwatch.
今天
Today,
我希望你可以拿到那个时钟
I want you to go to that clock
把时间往回拨一个小时
and I want you to turn the time back one hour.
我希望你用这一个小时陪陪家人
And I want you to spend that hour with your family.
珍惜他们
Treat them as what they are:
这是上天恩赐的礼物
a precious gift from the universe.
我不能每天都陪着你
I can't be there every day for you,
可是你的家人可以
but there are people in your life who can.
你的兄弟姐妹 父母双亲
Your sisters and brothers,mom and dad.
表亲们 朋友们
Cousins, friends.
甚至还有你的老师们
Even your teachers.
瞧 世界上爱你的人 给你以力量的人
See, family can be anyone in the world who loves you,
都可以是你的家人
anyone in the world who gives you strength.
请让一下
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
爸爸说 一旦火箭爆♥炸♥
Dad says if the rocket explodes,
我们就会站在一片废墟里
we're standing in the debris field.
请尽情享受生活吧
Please just try and enjoy yourselves.
欢迎来到
Welcome