That truck blew through the light for a reason.
是为了更伟大的美好
For some greater good.
如果这不是真的 那我们可以让它成真
And if that isn't true, then we can make it so.
我们可以让它变得有意义
We can make it mean something.
面对毫无意义的 随机发生的事情
And what good is our power
我们的力量又有什么用呢
in the face of a senseless, random happening?
如果我们今天拍 明天就可以播出
If we shoot it today, we can air it tomorrow.
好吧
All right.
我们明天会播出的
We'll air it tomorrow.
你经历过不得不搬家的时候吗
Have you ever had to move?
那是一段艰难的时光 不是吗
That can be a difficult time, can't it?
事物变化的时候是很难的
It's hard when things change.
离开你的旧房♥间 你的老朋友
Leaving behind your old room, your old friends
去到一个全新的学校 或者甚至一个全新的城市
for a whole new school or even a whole new town.
有时搬家的时候 你可能会打包一个捐赠箱
Sometimes when you move, you might pack a donate box,
把所有你不再用到的玩具
and you put all your toys that you don't use anymore
放进箱子里 把它们送给
right in there and give them to children
真正会用到它们的孩子
who will really use them.
但如果 当你到了新家...
But what if, when you get to your new home...
发现你最喜欢的毛绒动物玩具
you discover that your favorite stuffed animal
不见了 会怎么样
is missing?
有人不小心把你的毛绒玩具放进了那个箱子
Someone put your stuffy in the box by accident.
你会有什么感觉
How would you feel?
你会因为没说再见而感到难过吗
Would you feel sad that you never got to say good-bye?
还是你会觉得没关系
Or would you feel okay
因为你知道他在一个新家里
because you know he's in a new home,
一个遥远的家里 笑着 玩耍着
a faraway home, laughing and playing
并让其他孩子感到快乐
and making other children happy?
我有个名叫菲尔的儿子
I had a son named Phil.
他曾经和你们一样大
He was once your age.
他离开了人世
He died.
于是... 我们把他放进一个箱子里
So... we put him in a box,
并埋葬了他
and we buried him.
♪ 失去你很想留下的 ♪
♪ What does it mean to lose a thing ♪
♪ 意味着什么 ♪
♪ You really want to stay? ♪
♪ 如果你最爱的 ♪
♪ What if they sent ♪
♪ 袜子被送到了千里之外呢 ♪
♪ Your favorite socks a million blocks away? ♪
♪ 若你知道它们在温暖别人的脚 ♪
♪ If you knew they were warming someone else's feet ♪
- ♪ 真好 ♪ - ♪ 真好 ♪
- ♪ Hooray ♪ - ♪ Hooray ♪
♪ 真好 ♪
♪ Hooray ♪
♪ 你真正爱的东西 ♪
♪ Nothing you really love ♪
♪ 永远不会 ♪
♪ Can ever ♪
♪ 离开你 ♪
♪ Go away ♪
这就对了 内特
There you go, Nate!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
干得好 伙计
Great job, buddy!
小事 小事
Little pin, little pin.
你穿着世界上最小的袜子
You wear the world's tiniest socks.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
有一天 我们的猫会被你的袜子噎住的
One day, the cat's gonna choke on those.
我们到时需要给你安上新的脚
We need to get you some new feet.
噢 不 别管了 迪迪
Oh, no. Leave it, Dee Dee.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
不 她必须吸取教训
No, she has to learn.
我告诉过你了 不吃蔬菜 就不能洗澡
I told you. No veggies, no bath time.
张嘴 就吃两口 好吃的
Open up. Two bites. Num-num.
不 妈 我不吃
No, Mom, no.
麦蒂 张嘴 不然我就塞进去了
Maddy, open up before I shove it in there.
张嘴 张嘴
Open up. Open up.
胡萝卜火车来了
Here comes the carrot train.
公交车
Bus.
噗噗
Choo-choo.
轰轰
Honk, honk.
-为什么不吃 -脏了
- Why not? - It's dirty.
-它掉在地上了 -不 没有
- It fell on the floor. - No, it didn't.
什么时候掉的
When?
-给你 托着底部 -谢谢 爸爸
- Here you go. Grab the bottom. - Thanks, Daddy.
-不用谢 -嘿
- You're welcome. - Hey.
我看到你们开车过来
I saw you guys drive up.
你觉得迪尔德丽想要这些吗
You think Deirdre would want some?
开得超级灿烂
I had an uber-bloom.
我一会儿就来 小疯子
I'll be right there, crazy face.
-好吧 -麦蒂
- Okay. - Oh, Maddy.
别踩在缝隙上 你会伤到小生物的背
Don't step on a crack. You'll break someone's back.
或者别的什么
Or something.
好的
Mm, okay.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
天啊 真香
Oh, my God, they smell great.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧
Okay.
别忘了洗头
Don't forget to wash your hair.
看到了吧 有那么难吗
See? Was that so hard?
爸爸
Dad?
你能说祈祷词吗
Can you say grace?
牵手 我们作为一家人
Hold hands. Once as a family.
感恩
Grace.
你提前给西兰花抹了黄油吗
Did you pre-butter this broccoli?
你凭什么决定我要多少黄油
Why do you get to decide how much butter I want?
好女孩 吃西兰花吧 麦蒂
Good girl. Eat your broccoli, Maddy.
你怎么做到的 姐
How'd you do that, sis?
-什么 -让她听话
- What? - Get her to listen.
我对威尔说的所有话
Everything I say to Will becomes, like,
都会变成叹息
ammunition for a sigh.
麦蒂 慢慢吃 促进消化
Maddy, slow down. Digest.
很简单
It's easy.
我只是想着我们在表演时做的一切
I just think of everything we do on the show,
回家以后
and I come home
就做完全相反的事
and I do the exact opposite.
管用就行
Whatever works, I guess.
威廉去哪呢
Where's William?
你跟我保证威廉会来
You promised me a William.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
最后 我们到达了目的地
Well, at last, we've reached our destination.
抱抱马和我喜欢小跑在
Snagglehorse and I like to take long trots
彩纸峡谷中
through Confetti Canyon.
何不加入我们 酸瓜兄弟们
Why don't you come too, Pickle pals?
趁我们还在走
And while we're walking,
看看我们能记住多少颜色
let's see if we can remember our colors.
红色
Red.
红色是玫瑰的颜色 我们献给爱人
Red is for the roses we give to those we love.
紫色
Purple.
紫色是你♥爸♥爸戴着上班的领带的颜色
Purple is for the tie your father wears to work.
棕色
Brown.
棕色是龅牙马背上鬃毛的颜色
Brown is for the hair on Snagglehorse's hide.
狠狠操♥我♥
Fuck me like you hate me.
黄色是大黄蜂的颜色
Yellow is for the bumblebee
它们嗡嗡嗡
going buzz, buzz, buzz.
该死
Oh, fuck.
埃里克的蛋蛋以前被叮过
This dude Eric got stung once on his nut,
然后肿起来了 我们不得不
and it swelled up, and we had to put
套上一个特制的袜子
a special sock around it.
老天 威尔 快跑
Oh, my God! Will, come on!
绿色呢
And green?
这很简单
That's an easy one.
绿色就是"走 走 走"
Green means "go, go, go."
我们当然不能播 杰夫
Of course we couldn't air it, Jeff.
节目不能改变 你也不能改变
The show can't change. You can't change.
所以你还能干下去
That's why you're still around.
所以人们才能把你和他们的孩子
That's why people still leave you alone
单独放在一起