没错
Right.
当遭遇创伤时
Kids also just regress
孩子们也会倒♥退♥
when there's been a trauma.
她遇到了什么创伤吗
Has there been a trauma of some kind?
各位 修脚愉快
Happy pedicure day, everybody.
嗨 斯坦曼夫人 你好吗
Hi, Mrs. Steinman. How are you?
大眼苍蝇小赛
Does Sy the Wide-Eyed Fly
喜欢我脚趾的颜色吗
like the color on my toes?
是的 他爱你脚趾的颜色
Yes-zzzz, he loves-zzz the color of your toes-zzz.
这提醒了我软糖豆
It reminds me of jelly beans-zzz.
而且软糖豆是我最爱的食物
And jelly beans-zzz are my favorite food.
你看到吉尔了吗
Have you seen Jill?
是那位嫁给了麻醉师的护士吗
Is that the nurse who's married to the anesthesiologist?
我觉得他们没结婚
I don't think they're married.
他们在约会 但还没确定关系
They're dating, but it's noncommittal.
随便 他们现在在休息室
Whatever. They're doing a scene
上演实习医生格蕾的一个场景
from Gray's Anatomy in the break room right now.
实习医生格蕾的什么场景
What happens on Gray's Anatomy?
大家相互干得不成人样
Everyone fucks each other shapeless.
能用好听字眼的时候 请别用难听的字眼
Please don't use a bad word when you can use a good word.
现在他们的肉体
They are carnally entwined
交织在一起
at the moment.
我觉得我不会喜欢那节目
I don't think I like that show.
我听说你的朋友这个周末
I heard your friend's planning a trip
计划去赫尔希公园旅行
to Hershey Park this weekend.
那里有一个巧克力流送槽
They have a chocolate log flume there
如果你斜眼看 看着就像一个喷涌的菊花
that, if you squint, looks like a gushing asshole.
非常浪漫
It's very romantic.
拜托 这时候你该说
Come on. This is where you say
"小赛很喜欢喷涌的菊花"
"Sy loves gushing assholes."
抱歉 你没事吧
Sorry. Are you okay?
想对他说点什么吗
Want to give him something to say?
我不想碰一个木偶
I don't want to touch a puppet.
它有用
It can help.
你爱的一切 他都爱
Everything you love, he loves.
你们已经有很多共同点
You already have so much in common.
6周后 我就会死掉
In six weeks, I'm gonna be dead.
去帮助别的重要的人吧
Go help someone who matters.
那么你已经变得无足轻重了吗
So you don't matter anymore?
是的
No.
那你为什么要美趾甲
Then why are you getting a pedicure?
嗨 我是雷克斯 抱歉我接不了你的电♥话♥
Hi, you've reached Rex. Sorry I've missed you.
请留言
Please leave a message.
白♥痴♥蠢蛋
Shitheads in a bucket!
我很吃惊你通睡整晚都没感觉到
I'm surprised you went all night and didn't feel it.
-感觉到什么 -在你脚下 瞧
- Feel what? - At your feet. Look.
这是一个神奇箱子
It's a magic suitcase,
装满了奇迹与幻想
filled with wonder and illusion.
有一支魔杖 一顶很酷的大礼帽
It's a wand, a cool top hat,
神秘的红色骰子
mysterious red dice,
和一只塑料鸽子
and a plastic dove.
压平成一个煎饼
Flattens into a pancake
这样你就能把它藏起来
so you can hide it up your nose.
可以给我点现金
Could I just have some cash
或者正常的零用钱吗
or like a normal allowance?
你知道你需要什么吗 一个爱好
You know what you need? A hobby.
而且你需要有共同爱好的新朋友
And you need new friends to share the hobby with,
就像你和你兄弟过去的魔术表演
like the magic shows you used to put on with your brother.
我的朋友们怎么了
What's wrong with my friends?
你还太年轻 不能拥有那么迷失的朋友
You're too young to have friends that lost.
他们就是南希所谓的问题青年
They're what Nancy called the troubled people.
-谁 -时髦的南希
- Who? - Fancy Nancy,
总统里根的妻子
President Reagan's wife.
"直接拒绝"
"Just say no."
试过解决美国的毒品问题
Tried to solve America's crack problem.
你的兄弟把花生酱倒在她鞋子里
Your brother put peanut butter in her shoes.
是的 现在我记得她了
Yeah, now I remember her.
我不知道有什么好笑的
I don't know what's funny about that.
她差点从自动扶梯上摔下来
She almost fell off an escalator.
我记得 你在她的葬礼上发过言
I remember, you spoke at her funeral,
-在加利福尼亚 -是的 那旅行很棒
- in California. - Yeah, it was a good trip.
是的
Yeah, yeah, it was.
我们能回到加利福尼亚吗
Could we go back to California?
为什么 因为大♥麻♥在那是合法的吗
Why, because cannabis is legal there?
不 爸爸 我不是美国的毒品问题
No, Dad, I'm not America's crack problem.
好吧 但你是我的"毒品"问题
Okay, but you're my crack problem,
而且我爱你
and I love you.
谢谢魔术箱
Thanks for the magic kit.
魔杖很不错
Cool wand.
嘿 你妈妈这周末要去
Hey, is your mom going to Hershey Park
赫尔希公园吗
this weekend?
嗯
Mm...
不去 应该不会去
No, I don't think so.
她刚回来
She just got back.
那很有趣
Fun there.
威尔 是你吗
Will, is that you?
你身上有一部分 别人永远无法看到
It's the part of you that no one can see,
但是你知道 它就在那
but you know it's there,
而且 我也知道
and I do, too.
没人能把这部分的你带走
That's the part of you that no one can take away,
因为这部分才是真实的你
because that's the part of you that's really you.
知道吗 你让我喜欢的地方
You see, the stuff I like about you
不是你的外在
isn't the stuff on the outside,
比如你的帽子或你闪亮的新鞋
say your hat or your shiny new shoes
或者甚至你交的朋友
or even the friends you keep.
我喜欢你的地方在于其他东西
What I like about you is the other stuff.
内在的东西
The inside stuff.
那些你觉得不重要的东西
The stuff that you might not think is that important.
甚至可能是你很不喜欢的东西
Might even be the stuff you don't like all that much.
也许是你觉得有些尴尬的事
Things you feel a little embarrassed about, maybe,
比如你犯错时 哭泣的方式
like the way you cry when you make a mistake,
因为你太厌倦
'cause you get so dang tired
犯相同的错误了
of making the same mistakes,
或者在你妈妈让你去睡觉时
or the part of you that wants to scream and scream
想惊叫不止的你
when your mom tells you to go to bed
因为那个时候对任何人而言睡觉都太早了
and it's way too early for anyone to go to bed.
我喜欢你不喜欢的自己那部分
I like the parts of you that you don't like
而且 你也应该喜欢
and you should, too.
一点伟大的星火...
There's a spark of greatness...
吹熄蜡烛
Blow out the candles!
在我们每个人心中
Inside each and every one of us:
在你心中 在我心中
in you, in me,
在我们每个人心中
inside every one of us,
有着这道奇异光芒
there's this lovely light,
在你向某人微笑时 我看到了它
and I see it when you smile at someone,
因为微笑是我们给与彼此的
because smiles are a little gift
小小礼物
we give each other.
那就是你最美的一部分
That's the most beautiful part of yourself.
嘿 你
Hey, you!
我喜欢把它称作恩典
I like to call it grace,
而恩典...
and grace...
乖一点
Be good!
拜
Bye!
我扔掉了所有与我格格不入的东西
I took away all the stuff that wasn't me:
可♥卡♥因♥胡子
the moustache of cocaine,
为了获得可♥卡♥因♥ 向毒贩出♥卖♥♥♥
the compulsion to sell my body to drug dealers
我的身体的冲动
in order to procure said cocaine,
小资欲望
the petty wants,
然后我来了
and there I was.
完全的无我就是我自己
The total absence of myself was myself.