No, no, no! It's just me.
快出来吧
Please come out.
我绝对不会伤害你们的 你们是我最好的朋友啊
I could never hurt you. You're my best friends!
他没有刀
He doesn't have a knife.
是我看错了
I was wrong about the knife thing.
腌黄瓜桶瀑布的今日一词
Word of the day in Pickle Barrel Falls
是车祸过失杀人
is vehicular manslaughter!
我要怎么上那个瀑布啊
How do I get up the falls?
上瀑布很简单 你
Gettin' up the falls is easy. You...
别告诉他 他在耍花招
Don't tell him! It's a trick!
我必须回到家人身边
I have to get back to my family.
天呐 他要杀掉他的家人了
Oh, God, he's going to kill his family!
别杀害你的家人啊 腌黄瓜先生
Don't kill your family, Mr. Pickles.
拜托了 我需要回去弥补他们
Please! I need to make it right with them...
好让他们也不再害怕我
so they're not scared of me too.
或许他们就该怕你的
Maybe they ssshould be ssscared of you.
你连一个麻醉医师都除掉了
You sssnow-plowed an anesthesiologist!
等等
Wait!
有你的火箭 我就能上瀑布了是吧
Your rocket... is that how I get up the falls?
别告诉他 如果他逃出去了
Don't tell him! If he gets out,
他肯定又要大开杀戒
he'll surely kill again!
拜托了 天文学家 火箭借给我用用
Please, Astronotter, let me borrow your rocket.
- 不不不 - 别借给他
- No, no, no! - Don't let him!
他肯定会杀人灭口的
He'll nuke us all to oblivion!
等等
Wait!
烦恼
Ennui?
拜拜了 大混♥蛋♥
Au revoir, cocksucker!
原谅我冒出了法语
Pardon my French!
拜拜了 大混♥蛋♥
Good-bye, cocksucker!
亲爱的杰夫和迪尔德雷
"Dear Jeff and Deirdre,
我找到一个让我开心的地方
I found a place that makes me happy.
爱你们 妈妈
Love, Mom."
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是她找到了能开心的地方
It means she found somewhere happy
因为她在这里不开心
because she wasn't happy here.
意思是她再也不会回来了
It means she's never coming back.
不可能的
That's not true.
妈妈她从来没有到处玩过
Moms never get to have fun.
所以我将来肯定不会要孩子的
That's why I'm never going to have kids.
我倒是很想看看这个妈妈抛弃我们
I wanna see a place that makes Mom so happy
- 而选择的地方 - 你不明白
- she'd choose that over us. - You don't get it!
比起我们 任何地方都能让她开心
She'd have chosen anywhere over us.
不
No.
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
那里肯定很美
Must be wonderful there.
我打赌肯定就几天的路程
Bet it's only a couple days' walk.
傻♥逼♥
Idiot.
你哥哥呢
Where's your brother?
尼加拉瓜大瀑布
Niagara Falls.
什么
What?
杰夫
Jeff!
杰弗里 杰夫
Jeffrey! Jeffrey.
杰弗里 快回来 天要黑了
Jeffrey, you need to come home before it gets dark.
天啊
Jeez!
我怎么才能去啊
How do I get there?
去哪
Where?
告诉我怎么才能去瀑布
Tell me how to get to the falls...
否则我一枪爆了你的头
or I'll shoot you in the face!
我知道了 都是我的错 对吧
I see... it's all my fault, isn't it?
- 你赶走了她 - 你妈妈有狂躁抑郁症
- You made her leave! - Your mom's a manic depressive
曾经连着三天每天三餐只喂你吃冰块
who once fed you nothing but ice cubes for three days.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
你差点就把我的眼睛给射瞎了
You could have taken my eye out.
- 我就想把你的眼睛射瞎 - 起来 我们回家
- I wish I had! - Get up, we're going home.
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you, I hate you!
我再也不想和你住在一起了
I don't want to live with you ever again!
撒气吧 把怒火撒出来
Get it out, come on, get it all out,
下一次 我就要还手了
because next time, I'm hitting back.
抓住我的手
Here, take my hand.
抓住我的手 我们回家吧
Take my hand, and let's go home.
我要去瀑布
I'm going to the falls!
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
这是我见过的最美的肝
This is the most beautiful liver I've ever seen.
说实话 你觉得他活过来的几率多大
Honestly, what do you think his chances are?
抛个硬币就知道了
Flip a coin.
哦不
Aaaah! Oh, no!
彼得
Peter?
你
You...
嗨
Hi.
欢迎来到腌黄瓜巴桶瀑布
Welcome to Pickle Barrel Fa...
我怎么跑到这里来了
How'd I get here?
我们死了吗
Did we die?
我的天啊 死人会坐在一个细枝造的
Oh, my God, is death people flying in barrels
大桶火箭到处飞吗
and rockets made from twigs?
你是说天文学家的火箭吗
You mean Astronotter's rocket?
- 天文学家是什么 - 她是一只
- What's an Astronotter? - She's an otter
总想着要飞向天际的水獭
who's always reaching for the stars.
你从没看过我节目吗
Have you never seen my show?
我们在演节目吗
We're on your show?
不 不是在演节目
No, not the show.
这是节目采景的地方
It's the land the show takes place...
- 你感觉到了吗 - 是啊 很痛
- You feel that? - Yes, it hurt!
我的天啊 那麻醉师真糟糕
Oh, my God, this anesthesiologist is terrible.
他从县里来替你
He's subbing in for you from County.
金普勒医生吗 我很惊讶
Dr. Gimple? I mean, I'm surprised
我们现在不是都是清醒的
that we're not both awake right now.
你疼吗
Are you in any pain?
你用你的漫步者
You exploded my liver
把我的肝给撞爆了 混♥蛋♥
with your PT Cruiser, motherfucker!
别说脏话
Please don't use a bad word when...
抓住他 彼得叔叔
Get him, Uncle Peter!
我不想
I... don't... want...
和你打
to... fight you!
嘿 打他
Hey, fuck him up!
操♥你♥妈♥ 面包婊♥子♥
Fuck you, bread bitch.
手术基本上完成了
The surgery is almost complete.
彼得的身体在适应杰夫的肝脏
Peter's body is accepting Jeff's liver.
杰夫有一点并发症
We've run into some complications with Jeff,
但是我们觉得他很快就会脱离危险
but we think he'll be out of the woods soon.
我会转达
I will let them know.
我想打你 有点不对劲
I wanna hit ya. Something's wrong.
你的身体在适应我的肝脏
Your body is accepting my liver.
我的手
My hands... I got...
我无法
I can't... make
握拳
* Fists
我想打你 可我为什么在唱歌♥
* Why am I singing when I want to punch you?
因为我即将成为你身体的一部分
Because I'm becoming a part of you.
也许我不想让你的成为我身体的一部分
* Maybe I don't want you to be a part of me
我想成为愤怒彼得
* I want to be angry Peter
我觉得在你生气的时候 应该将你的愤怒
I think when you're mad, it's important
转移成更富有成效的东西
to put that mad into something productive,
比如学习一套新的舞步
like learning a new dance step.
编舞比暴♥力♥有意思多了
Choreography's much more interesting than violence
- 比有氧运动有意思两倍 - 这就是你的问题
- and twice as aerobic. - * See this is your problem
你需要显露你的情感
* You need to let your feelings to the surface
你不能用高超的编舞来掩盖情绪
* You can't bottle them up into advanced choreography
否则就会出事 比如
* Or bad things happen like you
开车撞到人
* Hit people with cars
停下
Stop it!
操纵布偶音乐的人
Puppet music guy!
不 彼得 你必须要接受我的肝