他有个女儿
He has a daughter.
她总有一天得去上大学
Someday she's gonna have to go to college.
我们有个儿子
We had a son,
他再也不能去上大学了
and he will never go to college!
丹尼在事故里伤到了背
Denny hurt his back in the accident.
-丹尼 -他拄着拐杖走路
- Denny? - He walks with a cane now.
你和他都亲密到喊他名字了
Of course you're on a first-name basis with him!
你没想过给那个人钱
Did you not think how giving that man money
我会怎么想吗
would make me feel?
他再也不能开车了
He can't drive anymore.
工人抚恤金没法支撑
Workmen's compensation won't cover the cost
一个单亲家庭的开支
of a single-parent household.
得有人照顾他
Someone has to look out for him.
我们不是唯一失去了什么的人
We weren't the only ones who lost something.
我们唯一要关心的是自己
We're the only ones that matter.
我为菲尔的死办了一场演出...
I devoted an entire show to Phil's death...
充满诚意
an honest show.
很快就会开播了
They're gonna air it soon.
我再也不看木偶时间了
I don't watch Puppet Time anymore.
看了让我很难过
Watching it makes me want to swallow my tongue.
你不该因为发生的事而怪那个司机
You shouldn't blame that man for what happened.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
我恨他
I hate him.
我怪我自己
I blame myself for what happened.
那是一场意外...
It was an accident...
那红灯出了点故障
A stray burst of electrons through a stoplight.
-交通灯坏掉了 -不可抗力
- A broken lamp. - An act of God.
他不是坏人
He's not the bad guy.
你也不是 吉尔
Neither are you, Jill.
-没人是 -所以你不懂
- No one is. - That's what you don't get.
和你在一起 我就是坏人
Next to you, I am the bad guy.
我总是坏人
I always am.
不 你很好 我很想你
No, you're a wonderful person, and I miss you
-非常想你 -别这样
- more than anything. - Don't.
我爱过你 杰夫 但...
Oh, I loved you, Jeff, but...
那次意外之后 明信片纷至沓来...
after the accident, when all the cards arrived...
都是寄给你的
they were all addressed to you.
那些明信片是寄给我们一起的
They were meant for both of us.
你就像圣诞老人
You're Santa.
我是圣诞老婆婆
I'm Mrs. Claus.
圣诞老人带来快乐
Santa brings joy.
圣诞老婆婆只能...
Mrs. Claus brings...
给驯鹿喂吃的
kibble to the reindeer.
而且 我不再住在北极了
Well, I don't live on the North Pole anymore.
我活在现实里
I live in reality now.
虽然没那么多姿多彩 但...
It's not as colorful, but...
我看到了世界的真实
I see the world how it really is.
世界是一个完美的圆...
The world is a perfect circle...
有无尽的可能性
of endless possibilities.
它不是一个圆
It's not a circle.
而是一个洞
It's a hole.
那个卡车司机
That truck driver...
他没在事故里伤到他的背
He didn't hurt his back in the accident.
也许他是这么跟你说
Maybe he told you he did,
但他撒谎了
but that is called a lie.
他只是想要你的钱
He just wants your money.
他在偷你的钱
He's stealing from you,
而且 就算你教给威尔魔术小技巧
and teaching Will a magic trick
也绝不会让他戒烟的
isn't gonna get him to stop smoking pot.
还有 当你和一个刚认识的女人睡了
And when you screw a woman you just met
而她不再联♥系♥你
and she doesn't call you back,
不是因为她的手♥机♥坏了
it's not 'cause her phone is broken.
而是因为她不喜欢你
It's 'cause she doesn't like you!
很抱歉 但这就是现实
I'm sorry, but this is where we live.
拜托 回到现实中
Please, join us.
是... 红桃Q吗
Is it the... queen of hearts?
不是吧
No way!
妈妈
Mom?
是不是很棒 格蒂
Isn't it amazing, Gertie?
♪ 陌生人从海而来 ♪
♪ A stranger landed from the sea ♪
♪ 我盛情邀请他 ♪
♪ I welcomed him to come to me ♪
♪ 匆匆一见 他又重回海里 ♪
♪ We touched but he swam back to sea ♪
♪ 他看到寒冷不幸 ♪
♪ He saw the cold and misery ♪
♪ 他航行七海 ♪
♪ He sails the seven oceans ♪
♪ 探索情感的漩涡 ♪
♪ Exploring his emotions ♪