好的
Okay.
我讨厌你对我所做的
I hate what you're doing to me.
我不想看到另一个站在冰上的我
I don't want to see another me on ice.
所以我今天会停止这一切
So I'm gonna put a stop to all that today.
嗨
Hi.
-你叫什么 -噢
- What's your name? - Oh.
你也想让我给它签名吗
You want me to sign that, too? Oh.
你知道 她创立了她自己的
You know, she started her own chapter
酸瓜小队分队
of the Pickles Platoon.
她在韦科惨案之后
She organized a blood drive
组织了一场献血
after the Waco killings.
她装满了三卡车的血
She filled three trucks of blood.
哇 真是很多血
Wow, that's a lot of blood.
那是她穿水獭装的双胞胎莎拉
That's her twin Sara in the otter.
我不知道她有一个双胞胎姐妹
I didn't know she had a twin sister.
谁想给罐子签名
Who wants their jar signed?
我
I do!
我猜这很令人困惑
I guess it's pretty confusing, though,
看见我上电视 又看见我在冰上
seeing the me on TV and the me on the ice
然后是我出现在你面前
and then the me right here in front of you.
不 你是酸瓜先生
No, you're Mr. Pickles,
而那是一个女人穿着酸瓜先生的服装
and that's a woman in a Mr. Pickles costume.
你是真正的圣诞老人
You're Santa for real,
而那就像购物中心的圣诞老人
and that's like Santa at the mall.
酸瓜先生 冰上酸瓜先生
Mr. Pickles, Mr. Pickles On Ice.
你真是个很聪明的女孩
You're a very intelligent girl.
不 我智力一般
No, I'm of average intelligence.
我该更聪明些
I should be smarter.
如果我们自我感觉良好
If we feel good about ourselves,
那我们就能做任何事
we can be anything we want to be.
和冰上酸瓜说的一模一样
That's exactly what Ice Pickles said.
她也说过吗
She said that?
比起你的声音 我更喜欢她的
Mm-hm. I like her voice better than yours.
一定很有趣 和你的姐妹一起工作
Must be fun, working with your sister.
我也和我妹妹一起工作 莎拉
Mm? I work with my sister too, Sara.
是 "萨拉"
Oh, it's "Sah-ra."
塔拉不想让我名字押韵
Tara does not like me to rhyme.
这不是真的
That's not true.
只想让你享受你自己的身份
Just want you to enjoy your own identity.
在我被军队开除后 塔拉让我加入巡回表演
Tara let me join the tour after I lost my job in the army.
她因情绪问题被开除了
She was emotionally discharged.
他们不是这么叫的
That's not what they call it.
我不懂军队术语
Well, I don't know army words.
我得了一种与战斗有关的饮食失调
I developed a battle-based eating disorder
而塔拉教我溜冰
and Tara taught me to ice skate,
因为这是她关心人的方式
because that is her language of care.
很久以前 我姐姐为我做了类似的事
Once upon a time, my sister did a similar gesture for me,
而这永远改变了我的生活
and it changed my life forever.
仅2年后 她就参加了最高级别的
After only two years, she was competing
业余水平竞赛
at the highest amateur level.
她在萨拉热窝男女共赛中得了第四
She came in fourth at the Sarajevo co-ed.
我并列获得了铜牌
I tied for bronze.
和我说的一样
That is what I said.
我打败了米歇尔·关[溜冰冠军关颖珊也是这个英文名]
I defeated Michel Kwan.
噢 我听说过她
Oh, I've heard of her.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
他47岁了而且是法国人
He's 47 and French.
各几各几
Coo-coo-ka-choo. Coo-coo-ka-choo.
这面纱下算是甲壳虫乐队的粉丝吗
That a Beatles fan underneath this veil?
这是我们的长尾小鹦鹉 塔拉小鹦鹉[parakeet和Tara-keet谐音]
That's our parakeet, Tara-keet.
她说"我们" 但把你从宠物店
She says "our," but I was the one
拯救出来的是我
that rescued you from that pet store.
塔拉付的钱 但是我把她选出来的
Tara paid for her, but I picked her out,
因为我们都容易癫痫发作
because we're both prone to seizures.
噢
Ah... oh.
你好 宝贝
Hello, sweetness.
你好 可爱的塔拉小鹦鹉
Hello, cute Tara-keet.
你好
Hello.
你好 宝贝 各几各几
Hello, sweetness! Coo-coo-ka-choo.
瞧瞧
Look at that!
你们全家都是一群天才
Your whole family is a pantheon of talent.
利平斯基女士
Ms. Lipinski,
他们找你们俩
they're asking for both of you.
祝你们好运
Oh, well, good luck out there.
对你们所做的感到很骄傲
Um, very proud of what you're doing.
我要开始走路了 因为我花的时间长些
I'll start walking, since it takes me longer.
起来吧
And up.
我知道让你同意我代表你
I know how difficult it must be for you to let me
面对成千上万个小孩 面对他们敏感的心灵
represent you to thousands of young,
是有多么困难
impressionable minds.
是的
Yeah.
但作为酸瓜小队中的
But as a former Love-tenant
一位爱的房♥客 让我再说一次
in the Pickles Platoon, let me say again,
谢谢你的信任
thank you for your faith.
谢谢你学会我的亲笔签名
Well, thank you for mastering my autograph.
-全在于字母P -是的
- It's all about the P. - Yeah.
得注意 它可能会写成D
Gotta watch out. It can become a D.
开枪 你这肥♥逼♥
Pull the trigger, you fat cunt!
好了
Okay.
让她不朽
Make her old.
你没事吧
You all right?
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Shut up! Shut the fuck up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
吐死你 肥♥逼♥
Throw up, fat cunt!
跪下 婊♥子♥
Bend the knee, bitch!
你能说点好听的吗
Can you say a nice word?
你是个婊♥子♥
You're a whore.
你会说"爱"吗
Can you say "love"?
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
Cunt, cunt, cunt!
死肥猪 婊♥子♥
Fat bitch, whore.
说"爱"
Say "love."
爱 爱
Love, love.
-爱 -你的名字是"萨-拉"
- Oh, love. - Your name is "Sah-ra,"
不是莎拉 根本不押韵 贱♥货♥
not Sara! Never rhyme, cunt.
给我跪下 婊♥子♥
Bend the knee, bitch.
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
Cunt, cunt, cunt.
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
Cunt, cunt.
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt.
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
Cunt, cunt! Cunt, cunt.
♪ 太多压力 发生太快 ♪
♪ Too much pressure too soon ♪
♪ 太多压力 发生太快 ♪
♪ Too much pressure too soon ♪
♪ 停下物质机器的节奏 ♪
♪ Stop the rhythm with the matter machine ♪
♪ 停下物质机器的节奏 ♪
♪ Stop the rhythm with the matter machine ♪
♪ 停下物质机器的节奏 ♪
♪ Stop the rhythm with the matter machine ♪
♪ 停下物质机器的节奏 ♪
♪ Stop the rhythm with the matter machine ♪
我想把我的头套拿回来
I want my head back.
什么
What?
你姐姐不是个婊♥子♥ 她是个退伍老兵
Your sister is not a whore. She's a veteran.
而且你永远不应该让一个暴食症患者跪下
And you should never ask a bulimic to kneel.
这可能会触发她的胃反射
It could trigger her gastric reflex.
请别拿走它 我意思是
Please don't take that. I mean,
我戴着它滑冰的时候 从里面看不到任何东西
I can't see anything out of it when I'm skating,
但是... 但是人们在滑冰场下看你的
but... but the way people look at you
那种目光
off the ice.
就好像你一直戴着一块金牌
It's like you're always wearing a gold medal.
我喜欢扮演你
I like being you.
求你了
Please.
注意了 爱的房♥客
Attention, Love-tenant.
你是塔拉·利平斯基
You are Tara Lipinski,
你还记得酸瓜小队的口号♥吗
and you remember the motto of the Pickle Platoon?