不 不 我不记得
No, no, I don't.
不 不 你记得的
Yes. Yes, you do.
喂
Hello?
"冰上的酸瓜"需要一位酸瓜先生 杰夫
Pickles On Ice requires a Mr. Pickles, Jeff.
否则 就只是塔拉·利平斯基
Otherwise, it's just Tara Lipinski
在一场狂热的梦里冰上舞蹈
ice dancing through a fever dream.
我能告诉你这些年我学到的
Can I tell you something I've learned
一件事吗 比我年长的人们
over the years? People who are older than me
质疑我说的话
question what I say.
比我年轻的人们听取我告诉他们的话
People who are younger listen to what I tell them.
这意味着每一天
That means every day,
我会变得更强大一点
I get a little bit more powerful,
而你会变老一点
and you get a little older.
你跟她说了什么
What did you say to her?
"你还记得酸瓜小队的口号♥吗"
Do you remember the motto of the Pickles Platoon?
还有口号♥吗
There's a motto?
"永远做你自己"
"Always be yourself."
快看这个 杰夫
Now watch this, Jeff.
一匹马
A horse?
你什么意思 一匹马
What do you mean, a horse?
噢 你的马名字叫离婚[马和离婚谐音]
Oh, your horse is named Divorce.
这匹马的名字真有趣
That's a funny name for a horse.
迪迪 这条裙子是我在巴勒莫[西西里首府]买♥♥的
Dee Dee, I bought this dress in Palermo.
关我屁事
I don't care!
-赶紧走吧 -停下
- Just go. - Stop!
不 赶紧走吧
No, just go!
我会回来的 亲爱的
I'll be back, honey.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
我不在乎会不会再见到你
I don't care if I ever see you again!
我有一匹名字叫离婚的马
I have a horse named Divorce.
这匹马的名字真有趣
It's a funny name for a horse.
-停下 -我恨你
- Stop. - I hate you!
-迪迪... -但他是匹有趣的马
- Dee Dee... - But he's a funny horse.
-他有个暴牙 -迪迪
- He has a snaggletooth. - Dee Dee?
如果你要走 走吧 上车啊
If you're gonna go, go. Get in the car.
我们都知道两周后你不会回来
We know you're not coming back in two weeks,
我们也知道你永远都不会回来
and we know you're not coming back in a million years.
我要去一趟短途旅行
I'm going on a short trip.
我要去尼亚加拉瀑布看望我姐姐
I'm going to see my sister in Niagara Falls.
我不信
I don't believe you!
我需要休息一下 迪迪
I need a break, Dee Dee.
-我需要休息一下 迪迪 -我需要
- I need a break, Dee Dee. - I need
-属于我自己的时间 -我需要属于我自己的时间
- time to myself. - I need time to myself.
-赶紧走吧 -我会回来的
- Just go. - I'm coming back.
如果你把这个行李箱翻过来 也许我会把你塞进去 拉上拉链
You flip over this suitcase, and maybe I zip you inside,
把你扔下瀑布
toss you over the falls.
也许... 里面有个降落伞
Maybe there's... a parachute inside
让你可以漂浮在瀑布上空
and you float over the falls.
-赶紧走吧 -并且去...
- Just leave! - And go...
任何你想去的地方
anywhere you want to go.
停下
Stop.
你并不了解一切事情 孩子
You don't know everything, kiddo.
你了解所有事 迪尔德丽
You know everything, Deirdre.
你了解该了解的一切
You know all there is to know.
我不想她走
I don't want her to go.
我很抱歉我吼了你
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
能请你原谅我吗
Will you forgive me, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我告诉了爸爸你叫我不要告诉他的那件事
I told Dad the thing you told me not to tell him.
什么事
What thing?
我不该说起的那次秘密握手
The secret handshake I'm not supposed to talk about.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他开始笑
He started to laugh about it.
然后我告诉他 我告诉了你
Then I told him that I told you,
他就完全不出声了
and he got really quiet.
你好 你是罗宾 对吗
Hey, uh, Robyn, right?
是的
Yeah.
是这样 我曾经有个哥哥
Yeah, I used to have this brother.
呃 菲尔
Uh, Phil.
没错 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我喜欢你这么做它的眼睛
Oh, I love what you did with the eyes.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
是麦蒂 我真的...
It's Maddy. I really...
我意思是 我吼了... 我真的吼了她
I mean, I yelled... I really yelled at her.
我就是吼了她 所以...
I just yelled at her, so...
你是个好妈妈
You're a good mom.
杰夫 有人吗
Uh, Jeff? Hello?
这是让我"坐这儿"的意思吗
Does that mean "sit here"?
你好
Oh, hi there.
你一定是勇敢的薇薇安吧
You must be Vivian the Brave.
我朋友酸瓜先生跟我说了
My friend Mr. Pickles told me
很多你的事
a lot about you.
他没提到你
Oh, well, he hasn't mentioned you.
很正常 因为我刚搬到这里
Well, that makes sense, because I just moved here.
我叫维瓦·遗失之页[Viva是欢呼 万岁之意]
My name is Viva Lost Pages,
是酸瓜桶瀑布
and I'm the new librarian
新的图书管♥理♥员♥
in Pickle Barrel Falls.
你穿了我的毛衣吗 维瓦
Are you wearing my sweater, Viva?
是的
I am.
我只有这一件毛衣
It's the only sweater I have.
我特别喜欢
I love it so much.
我明天也要穿
I'm going to wear it
后天也要穿
tomorrow, and the next day,
大后天 大大后天都要穿
and the day after that, and the day after that.
我要穿这件毛衣
I'm going to wear it here
年复一年
for years and years.
除非你想... 要回去
Unless you want it... back?
不 没事 你留着吧
No, that's okay. You keep it.
谢谢
Thank you!
你看 我爱我的工作
You see, I love my job,
但我... 啊
but I... ah, ah, ah!
我太笨了...
I'm so clumsy...
有时候 本来我应该照料好的书
that sometimes I lose the pages
会遗失书页
to the books I'm supposed to take care of,
把它们
and it's so hard
按顺序放回去太难了
to replace them in the right order.
这意味着我总是在完成
That means I'm always finishing
其他人的故事
other people's stories.
也许你能帮我
Maybe you can help me.
也许某些故事突然结尾
Yeah, maybe it's more exciting
会更令人兴奋
if some stories end abruptly,
或者断在中间
even mid-sentence.
不
No.
我不那么想
I don't think that.
我相信
I believe
即使书页丢失了
that even when the pages are gone,
故事还在继续
the story goes on.
♪ 没有人知道我们的故事是何种结局 ♪
♪ None of us knows how our story will end ♪
♪ 我们看到何种景象 ♪
♪ The sights we will see ♪
♪ 我们度过何种时光 ♪
♪ The times we will spend ♪
♪ 但如果你紧紧闭上双眼 ♪
♪ But if you close your eyes tight ♪
♪ 说出你看到何物 ♪
♪ And say what you see ♪
♪ 你的故事就会变成 ♪
♪ Your story becomes ♪
♪ 你衷心期待的 ♪
♪ What you want it ♪
♪ 模样 ♪
♪ To be ♪
薇薇安的巨著
The great book of Vivian!
这是我最爱的书
This-zz is-zz my favorite book!
♪ 也许由派对结束 ♪
♪ Maybe it ends-zz in a party ♪
♪ 也许由眼泪结束 ♪
♪ Maybe it ends in a cry ♪