No, Peter, you have to accept me,
- 否则你就会死 - 不 杰夫你需要释放自己的情绪
- or you'll die. - No, Jeff, you need to
let it out, or you'll kill.
* Don't squelch it, don't squash it
* Contain or kibosh it
要善于表达 深呼吸 排出情绪
* Express it, exhale, and expel it
* It's healing, it's cleansing
* So breathe deep and then sing
* Or clamor or hammer or yell it
Holy shit, I'm so good at rhyming now.
* You owe it to yourself
* Your pissed, pent-up poor self
* To loosen your gasket and spout
疯狂吧 勃然大怒吧 释放你心中的愤怒 放出内心的洪水
* Go crazy, go ape shit, unlock and untape shit
最终 就这一次 释放吧
* And finally, for once, let it out!
Jesus, is your vocabulary stored in your liver?
Calm down, you furious flesh bags!
Your anger is bubbling my bog!
Ah, quiet, you linty piece of shit!
Wait, wait, wait.
The bog fuels the rocket!
Yeah, no shit, fucktard!
扪心自问 你的伤口究竟在何处 我的朋友
Dig deep. What's wounding you, friend?
Spit it out, dipshit!
* Okay well, statistically
* People sadistically
* Point and they laugh at my hair
这是每个人选择的权利 不过我的头发我做主 而不是你
* It's a choice of a 'do, but that's for me, not you
* And why can't a grown man just share
* His feelings without being labeled a homosexual?
* Jill loved my capacity for gentle sagacity
* Jill ran her Jill hands through that hair
* Then you stole my bride, almost broke me inside
* But I can't let you die because I can't NOT CARE!
Wow. That felt wonderful.
我相信你 彼得你可以的 你不仅可以变得更贴心
* I trusted you, Peter, to not just act sweeter
* But smarter and better with Will
* To set good examples, not offer me samples
* Of ganja... drugs hurt and drugs kill
* Will's learning, still growing
* And studies are showing
* Pot oopses a teenager's brain
* Yet I'm full of animus and so pusillanimous
* For driving you out of my lane
看啊 兄弟 有效果了
Look, man, it's working.
Keep going. We're gonna get outta here.
- 我生薇薇安的气 - 倾诉吧
* I'm angry at Vivian * * Let it out
- 她毁了感恩节 - 发泄吧
- * For ruining Thanksgiving * - * Get it out
* I saved her, and how'd she repay me?
* It'll make the world safer
* Are all people greedy?
- 这么自私 引人入歧途吗 - 我们用心感受
- * Self-centered, mislead-y * - * We feel
* I act like I'm better, well, yay, me
* With you behind the wheel
* I hate my creator
* That villain, that traitor
* His negligence makes me the angriest
* Would it help if I gave up a pancreas?
* God, I'm
是个好人 但是我也有局限性 这正是事物的两面性
* Good but I'm limited, that's a dichotomy
* Gave a Lipinski a bad tracheotomy
* Angry at God and I'm angry at Jill
* She was driving the car
* It's her fault we lost Phil
* I'm angry at me
* For thinking that
* I hate that I can't forgive her
You did it.
现在 再见吧 腌黄瓜
* Now, adios, Pickles
* I'm going to fuck your wife
* With your
Do you think we could ask you a few questions
about what happened the other night?
I'm happy to help.
What time did the incident take place?
About 9:30 p.m.
Make and model of the car?
PT Cruiser with wood panels.
Like a pickle barrel.
Sorry, I just put that together.
And the PT stands for Puppet Time.
是啊 所以那个型号♥一出 他就非要买♥♥一辆
Yeah, when the model came out, he had to have one.
And what was Dr. Zeckhauser doing in the street?
I don't know.
Just a few more questions.
Thanks for your time.
Uh, unless there's anything you'd like to add.
No, I guess not.
It's a fantastic thing your husband's doing.
- 谢谢你没说出来 - 我挺替他难过的
- Thank you for that. - I feel sorry for him.
It was only a matter of time
before something like this happened.
No one could see this coming.
I could have circled it on my motherfucking calendar.
He feels awful about what he did.
He's gonna spend the rest of his life
making it up to you.
I only met Peter a few times,
but I found him to be a gentle, caring soul.
He isn't dead.
I misread the room.
手术怎么样 不错吧 我希望
How's the surgery going? Good, I hope?
We should talk about
putting together a family meal or something.
Not anytime soon, just down the road
when they're eating solid food again.
Please keep Jeff away from me and my son.
- 你不是认真的吧 - 你应该让他去做个
- You don't mean that. - You could have put him
in therapy, grief counseling.
You could have taken him off the air.
You could have loosened his tie!
Would anyone like a chocolate bar?
Maybe it was hard on him
seeing you with someone
so soon after Phil's accident.
What did you say?
Plus, not doing drugs
is a core value for him.
You can see how Peter smoking dope