No, Peter, you have to accept me,
- 否则你就会死 - 不 杰夫你需要释放自己的情绪
- or you'll die. - No, Jeff, you need to
否则你会酿成大祸
let it out, or you'll kill.
别抑制 别打♥压♥
* Don't squelch it, don't squash it
别压制也别阻止情绪发泄
* Contain or kibosh it
要善于表达 深呼吸 排出情绪
* Express it, exhale, and expel it
这很治愈也很净化
* It's healing, it's cleansing
现在深呼吸然后歌♥唱
* So breathe deep and then sing
或者也可以吵闹 打击或者大吵大闹
* Or clamor or hammer or yell it
我的天啊 我现在真的很会找旋律
Holy shit, I'm so good at rhyming now.
这是你欠你自己的
* You owe it to yourself
你很生气 压抑着可怜的自我
* Your pissed, pent-up poor self
张开嘴来倾诉吧
* To loosen your gasket and spout
疯狂吧 勃然大怒吧 释放你心中的愤怒 放出内心的洪水
* Go crazy, go ape shit, unlock and untape shit
最终 就这一次 释放吧
* And finally, for once, let it out!
天啊 你的词汇量都储藏在了你的肝脏里吗
Jesus, is your vocabulary stored in your liver?
放松 你个愤怒的气包
Calm down, you furious flesh bags!
我的沼泽让你弄得全是泡泡
Your anger is bubbling my bog!
闭嘴 你个棉球小混球
Ah, quiet, you linty piece of shit!
等会儿 等会儿
Wait, wait, wait.
沼泽在给火箭供能
The bog fuels the rocket!
你才发现啊 混球
Yeah, no shit, fucktard!
扪心自问 你的伤口究竟在何处 我的朋友
Dig deep. What's wounding you, friend?
快说出来 混球
Spit it out, dipshit!
好吧 客观的来说
* Okay well, statistically
人们就跟发疯了一样
* People sadistically
指着我 嘲笑我的发型
* Point and they laugh at my hair
这是每个人选择的权利 不过我的头发我做主 而不是你
* It's a choice of a 'do, but that's for me, not you
作为成年人分享自己的情感
* And why can't a grown man just share
为什么就一定要被标榜为同性恋呢
* His feelings without being labeled a homosexual?
吉尔喜欢我温柔和睿智
* Jill loved my capacity for gentle sagacity
吉尔用她的双手抚摸着这头秀发
* Jill ran her Jill hands through that hair
然后你抢走了我的新娘 差点让我伤心欲绝
* Then you stole my bride, almost broke me inside
但是我不能让你死 因为我做不到不在乎
* But I can't let you die because I can't NOT CARE!
哇 感觉好极了
Wow. That felt wonderful.
我相信你 彼得你可以的 你不仅可以变得更贴心
* I trusted you, Peter, to not just act sweeter
也可以变得更聪明 对威尔更好
* But smarter and better with Will
你能够立下好的榜样 而不是送我些大♥麻♥毒品小样
* To set good examples, not offer me samples
毒品会侵害我们的身体 会害死我们
* Of ganja... drugs hurt and drugs kill
威尔还在学习和成长
* Will's learning, still growing
况且研究表明
* And studies are showing
大♥麻♥对青少年的大脑不好
* Pot oopses a teenager's brain
然而我对你充满敌意 却又如此懦弱
* Yet I'm full of animus and so pusillanimous
因为我开车撞飞了你
* For driving you out of my lane
看啊 兄弟 有效果了
Look, man, it's working.
继续啊 我们就要离开这里了
Keep going. We're gonna get outta here.
- 我生薇薇安的气 - 倾诉吧
* I'm angry at Vivian * * Let it out
- 她毁了感恩节 - 发泄吧
- * For ruining Thanksgiving * - * Get it out
我救了她 看看她是怎么回报我的
* I saved her, and how'd she repay me?
这会让世界更加安全
* It'll make the world safer
所有的人都这么贪婪
* Are all people greedy?
- 这么自私 引人入歧途吗 - 我们用心感受
- * Self-centered, mislead-y * - * We feel
有你带动着我
* I act like I'm better, well, yay, me
我表现得仿佛自己已经好多了 我真厉害
* With you behind the wheel
我讨厌我的造物者
* I hate my creator
那个坏人 那个叛徒
* That villain, that traitor
他的疏忽让我很生气
* His negligence makes me the angriest
我放弃自己的胰脏会有帮助吗
* Would it help if I gave up a pancreas?
天啊 我
* God, I'm
是个好人 但是我也有局限性 这正是事物的两面性
* Good but I'm limited, that's a dichotomy
给利平斯基做的气管切开术很失败
* Gave a Lipinski a bad tracheotomy
我生上帝的气 也生吉尔的气
* Angry at God and I'm angry at Jill
是她开的车
* She was driving the car
我们之所以失去了费尔都怪她
* It's her fault we lost Phil
我很生我的气
* I'm angry at me
因为我这么想了
* For thinking that
我恨我自己无法原谅她
* I hate that I can't forgive her
看啊兄弟
Look, man.
你做到了
You did it.
靠的是团队合作
With teamwork.
现在 再见吧 腌黄瓜
* Now, adios, Pickles
我要去操你的老婆了
* I'm going to fuck your wife
用的还是你的
* With your
肝
* Liver!
哦
Oh!
我们可以就前几天晚上发生的事
Do you think we could ask you a few questions
问你几个问题吗
about what happened the other night?
乐意效劳
I'm happy to help.
车祸是几点发生的
What time did the incident take place?
夜里9点半左右
About 9:30 p.m.
车的型号♥和年份呢
Make and model of the car?
A 2006
A 2006
PT漫步者 实木面板
PT Cruiser with wood panels.
就像一个腌菜桶
Like a pickle barrel.
没错
Yeah.
抱歉 脱口而出的
Sorry, I just put that together.
PT代表木偶时间
And the PT stands for Puppet Time.
神了
Holy shit.
是啊 所以那个型号♥一出 他就非要买♥♥一辆
Yeah, when the model came out, he had to have one.
那当时泽克豪泽医生在街上干嘛呢
And what was Dr. Zeckhauser doing in the street?
我不知道
I don't know.
还有几个问题
Just a few more questions.
实际上 没了
Actually, no.
谢谢你的时间
Thanks for your time.
除非你还有什么想补充的
Uh, unless there's anything you'd like to add.
不 没了
No, I guess not.
你丈夫做的事可真是太伟大了
It's a fantastic thing your husband's doing.
特别的伟大
Just fantastic.
- 谢谢你没说出来 - 我挺替他难过的
- Thank you for that. - I feel sorry for him.
这种事的发生不过是个
It was only a matter of time
时间问题而已
before something like this happened.
没人预料到会发生这种事
No one could see this coming.
我也许该在他妈的日历上标记一下
I could have circled it on my motherfucking calendar.
他对于自己做的事感觉特别抱歉
He feels awful about what he did.
他会用自己的余生
He's gonna spend the rest of his life
来补偿你们的
making it up to you.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
我只见过彼得几次
I only met Peter a few times,
但也足以让我意识到他是个温和善良的人
but I found him to be a gentle, caring soul.
他没死呢
He isn't dead.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我弄错房♥间号♥了
I misread the room.
手术怎么样 不错吧 我希望
How's the surgery going? Good, I hope?
我们应该弄个
We should talk about
家庭聚餐什么的
putting together a family meal or something.
不是说马上就弄 先计划一下
Not anytime soon, just down the road
等他们能吃非流食之后
when they're eating solid food again.
请让杰夫离我和我儿子远点
Please keep Jeff away from me and my son.
- 你不是认真的吧 - 你应该让他去做个
- You don't mean that. - You could have put him
心理疗法 悲伤辅♥导♥什么的
in therapy, grief counseling.
你应该带他去呼吸点新鲜空气
You could have taken him off the air.
你可以把他的领带弄松点
You could have loosened his tie!
有人想来个巧克力棒吗
Would anyone like a chocolate bar?
也许对于他来说很难接受
Maybe it was hard on him
看见你在费尔的意外后
seeing you with someone
这么快就和别人一起了
so soon after Phil's accident.
你说什么
What did you say?
另外 不沾毒品
Plus, not doing drugs
是他一直秉承的价值观
is a core value for him.
你可以看到彼得吸毒
You can see how Peter smoking dope
可能造成了现在的一切