might have triggered all of this, just...
吸食大♥麻♥是违法的
pot is illegal.
我也见过你嗑嗨翻天的时候
I've seen you high!
- 什么 - 你敢把你包里的东西
- What? - Yeah, let's dump out
倒出来吗 看看你是不是应该像头鹿一样被撞一下子
your purse and see if you're worth hitting like a deer!
别责备她 也别怪那个节目
Don't blame her, and don't blame the show.
那我该怪你 赛博
I blame you, Seb.
你早就该帮他一把的 你随时都可以的
You could have helped him anytime... anytime!
你非但没有 反而给他设下了圈套
Instead, you built this trap for him.
那个节目就是个圈套 简直就是否认他人性的
The show is a trap, it's an endless loop
一个死循环
denying him his humanity.
上瀑布 下瀑布 上瀑布 下瀑布
Up the falls, down the falls, up the falls, down the falls,
上 下 上 下 上
up, down, up, down, up!
你真是个差劲的父亲
You are a terrible father.
杰夫是个很特别的孩子
Jeff was a special boy
很有爱心 就像个秘书处大臣似的
with a heart... like Secretariat
我在一次又一次的悲剧中一直试图保护着
and an imagination I have protected
他孩童般的想象力和爱心
through tragedy after tragedy.
插播新闻
腌黄瓜先生圣诞节的奇迹
organ 有器官 管风琴和阴♥茎♥的意思
火箭发射湖
尼亚加拉大瀑布
圣诞快乐
罗迪欧巧克力棒
我为杰夫所做的一切
Everything I have done for Jeff
你可能都为威尔做过
you would have done for Will.
比如欺骗他妈妈
Like cheat on his mom?
其实你可以再努力做得更好
There were times when you could have tried harder.
而且你
And you...
一直都很照顾他
always did favor him.
- 或多或少吧 - 他需要的
A little. He needed it.
你挺好的
You're fine.
你有个美好的家庭
You have a beautiful family.
我正要离婚
I'm getting divorced.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
斯科特是个同性恋 而我
Scott's gay and...
睡了腌黄瓜先生
I slept with Mr. Pickles-San.
他可是发过誓要保住贞操的
He took a vow of chastity!
真遗憾你要离婚了 迪尔德雷
I'm sorry you're getting divorced, Deirdre.
哦 我想这也是我的错咯
Oh, I suppose that's my fault too?
爸 我没事
I'm fine, Dad.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for your concern.
我没必要为自己辩护
Look, I don't have to defend myself.
我是个好妈妈 也是个好爸爸
I was a good mom. I was a good dad.
而且我还留下来了 真见鬼 我留下来了
And I stayed, God damn it, I stayed!
等杰夫醒过来 告诉他
When Jeff wakes up, tell him...
算了吧 管他的
Actually, I don't care.
外公为什么哭呢
Why's Grandpa crying?
- 你去哪了 - 这是你的钱
- Where have you been? - Here's your money back.
这些钱又哪来的
Where did all this come from?
尸体上
Bodies.
那是意大利面吗
Is that pasta?
不 那是水 而这里
No, it's water, and over here
是个只下糖果雨的大峡谷
is the canyon where it rains nothing but confetti
因为这是个欢乐谷
because it is such a happy place.
而这个 是由最好吃的甜品做的塔
And this is a tower made from the best desserts,
这样当你爬上去的时候随时都可以吃点零食
so you can eat as you climb up if you need a snack.
这地方是不是很美妙呢
Isn't it a wonderful place?
所以我才留下来了
This is why I stayed.
也许有天你们可以来这找我
But maybe one day you can meet me here
这样你们就可以亲眼见到这个地方了
and see it for yourselves.
我真想念我的孩子们啊
I do miss my children.
你只是需要想想怎么样才能从这瀑布下去
You just have to figure out how to get down the waterfall.
这是我唯一想不出来的地方
That's the only part I can't figure out.
我怎么下去呢
How do I get down?
哎呀 我想我们是被困在这了
Oops. I guess we're stuck down here.
也许下面才是我们该待的地方
Maybe down is where we belong.
嘿 小个子
Hey, little guy.
也许你能帮忙搭把手
You look like you could use a hand.
我怎么上去呢 跳房♥子那样吗
How do I get up, Hopscotch?
傻杰夫 你知道怎么回到瀑布上面去的
Silly Jeff, you know how you get back up to the waterfall.
- 我知道吗 - 当然
- I do? - Of course.
我把你放到手里 然后把你送回顶端
I put you in my hand and bring you back up to the top.
自打你第一次下来这起 一直就是如此
It's been that way since the first time you came down here.
快点 坐上来
Go on, grab a seat.
谢谢让我搭顺风车 大个子
Thanks for the lift, big guy.
没有你我肯定做不到
I don't think I could have done it without you.
我也有同感 杰夫
Well, I feel the same way about you, Jeff.
你还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
Do you remember when we first met?
我是个忧郁孤单的大脚野人
* I was a sad and lonely sasquatch
我没有家 无处可去
* I had no home, nowhere to be
你收留了我 让这一切有所改变
* You took me in, and then you changed that
你为我建造了这个地方
* You built a place for me
你给了我一片天空
* You hung the sky that I could stand in
你让峡谷中长满绿树
* You dreamed the canyon tree by tree
你给我建造了一个欢乐谷
* You built a place that makes me happy
你为我建造了这个地方
* You built the place for me
我像成人一样高大
* I was tall as grownups are
担心自己会长成一个巨人
* And scared of getting taller
你让我知道了恐惧都是
* You showed me fears all are
纸老虎
* Pretend
谢谢你 杰夫
* Thank you, Jeff
谢谢你 我的朋友
* Thank you, friend
家让我们紧密相连
* Home is a place where people matter
家让我们变成家人
* Home is a place for family
你给了我一个家
* You built my home
这才是最重要的
* And that's what matters
你为我建造了这个地方
* You built a place for me
我可以帮你从瀑布顶上下来
I can get you down the waterfall.
怎么下去
How?
当然是用这个腌黄瓜桶
In this pickle barrel, of course.
下降时会有点危险
Now, falls can be risky.
所以你得小心点
Here... be careful.
你为我建造了这个地方
* You built a place for me
我在这里幸福无比
* Where I was happy
桶向上面去
* Up goes the barrel
杰夫会感到焦虑
* Jeff feels anxious
桶向下面去
* Down goes the barrel
杰夫会感到自♥由♥
* Jeff feels free
杰夫充满感情
* Jeff has a feeling
爸爸说要隐藏自己的情感
* Dad says hide it
他造了个笼子 我明白了
* He built a cage, I see
我不得不
* Somehow I've got to
打破这循环
* Break the cycle
我知道锁什么样 我会打造一把钥匙
* I know the lock, I'll forge the key
我不止有上下两个方向
* I will be more than two dimensions
我会抵达终点
* I'll get there
等着
* Wait
我
* For me
欢迎回来 我的孩子
Welcome back, my boy.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be just fine.
他们说要给你吃三天的冰屑
They told me to feed you ice chips for three days,
但你我都知道我不会那么做的
but we both know I'm not doin' that.
还记得这些吗
Remember these?
- 哈 - 结果我发现
- Ha. - Turns out,
它们可难买♥♥了
they're not so easy to find anymore.
爸爸
Dad.
我在这呢
I'm here.
你想要什么
What do you need?
你被开除了
You're fired.