受制于不可违背的规则
governed by laws that cannot be broken.
我只能说...
All I have to say to that is...
你怎么做到的
How are you doing that?
规则就是用来打破的
Laws were meant to be broken.
说真的 你怎么做到的
Seriously, how are you doing that?
做到什么
Doing what?
那个
That!
魔术师从不揭示自己的秘密
A magician never reveals his secrets.
这就是他们为什么叫我...
and that's why they call me
神奇的酸瓜大♥师♥
the amazing Pickle-ini!
你弄疼我的手臂了
You're hurting my arm!
那个男孩完全有理由
That boy has every reason to ask
要求一切 但他没有
for everything and doesn't.
而你没理由要求任何事
You have no reason to ask for anything,
却不能闭上你的嘴
and you can't keep your mouth shut.
学会闭上你的嘴
Learn how to keep your mouth shut.
听到我的话了吗
You hear me?
停下
Stop!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-还好 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
我很好
I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
好把戏 威尔
Good trick, Will.
好大块奶酪
Quel fromage.
我们再也找不到酸瓜先生了 塔拉
We will never find Monsieur Pickles, Tara.
别担心 闷闷
Don't worry, Ennui.
酸瓜先生承诺过
Mr. Pickles made a promise,
而且 他一旦许下诺言
and when Mr. Pickles makes a promise,
就会遵守诺言
Mr. Pickles keeps his promise.
加油 塔拉
Go, Tara, go!
塔拉 我爱你
Tara, I love you!
看啊
Regardez!
是酸瓜先生
It is Monsieur Pickles!
我们得救了
We are saved!
对 是我 酸瓜先生
That's right, it's me, Mr. Pickles!
嗨 嘿
Hi! Hey!
很抱歉 但是演出
I'm sorry, but the show
没有你就没有意义
just didn't make sense without you.
你承诺过的
You promised.
你承诺过的
You promised!
该死
Gosh darn it.
好吧 莎拉 你能做到
Okay, Sarah, you can do this.
我相信你
I believe in you.
不
No!
-太棒了 -塔拉
- Awesome! - Tara!
这是个意外
It was an accident!
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我没好好看着
I looked away!
哪里有点不对劲 布莱恩
There's something wrong, Brian.