我不想再令你们失望了
I don't wanna fail you anymore.
你拿到会说话的酸瓜先生了吗
Did you get a talking Mr. Pickles?
去吧 拉下绳子
Go ahead. Pull the string.
我在听 我在听
I'm listening. I'm listening.
你给我买♥♥了什么圣诞礼物
What did you get me for Christmas?
麦蒂 麦蒂
Maddy. Maddy!
怎么了
What?
我在听
I'm listening.
吉尔 如果你在听 我很抱歉
And, Jill, if you're listening, I'm sorry.
我会一直爱着你
I will always love you.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar!
我们会好起来的
We're gonna be fine.
我们会播出还没播过的节目
We'll air whatever's left on the shelf,
但之后我就不知道了
but then I-I don't know.
我想把这称作无限期中断
I like to call this an indefinite hiatus.
但如果我在学公共广播说话... 我现在就在...
But if I'm PBS talking... And I am...
如果我说我觉得
I'd be lying if I said I saw
这节目能重振旗鼓 无论用不用动画
the show coming back from this,
那我就是在撒谎
animated or not.
我知道了
I see.
听着 我们都知道杰夫
Look, we all know Jeff
自车祸后就彻底变了
hasn't been the same since the car accident.
也许这样最好了
Maybe this is for the best.
你在吗 塞巴
You there, Seb?
我在 你好 去你♥妈♥的♥
Hello, hi. Fuck you.
你没资格这样说我儿子
You don't get to say that about my son.
我能告诉你一些
Could I let you in on something that's bugged me
困扰了我30年的事吗
for 30 years?
好吧
Okay.
我总是知道如何落到
I've always understood how I get down
酸瓜桶瀑布下的
to Pickle Barrel Falls.
我坐进酸瓜桶中
I get in a pickle barrel,
顺瀑布而下 降落伞展开
go over the falls, a parachute deploys.
我从不知道的是 我是如何回到瀑布上的
What I've never understood is, how do I get back up?
没路可回去
There's no way back up.
是噢 我不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
我从未想过
I never thought about that.
德瑞尔 你觉得我做错了什么吗
Derrell, do you think what I did was wrong?
是的
Yes.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我不知道如何帮助你
I don't know how to help you.
不 你知道 你用爱帮了我
Yes, you do. You help by loving me.
我不知道如何爱人
I don't know how to love anyone.
你爱麦蒂 你爱斯科特
You love Maddy. You love Scott.
-我要离开斯科特 -什么
- I'm leaving Scott. - What?
我会在圣诞节告诉麦蒂我们离婚了
I'm giving Maddy a divorce for Christmas.
我会今晚告诉她 或许我会做布朗尼蛋糕
I'm gonna tell her tonight. Maybe I'll bake brownies.
我很抱歉 我不知道
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
不 这是我的错
No, it's my fault.
我不知道我是谁
I don't know who I am.
不知为何我知道所有人 除了我自己
Somehow I know who everyone is except me.
你觉得我发疯了吗
You think I'm going insane?
你知道我如何制♥作♥新木偶吗
You know how I make a new puppet?
我从我认识的人开始 然后
I start with someone I know, and then,
我探寻他们的本质
I search for their essence.
我看着他们的眼睛 我脑中想着
I look them in the eye, and I'm thinking to myself,
"你到底是谁
"Who are you, really?
你是喜欢秘密的人吗
Are you someone who likes secrets?"
-你是... -什么
- Are you... - What?
"你是某人的对立面吗"
"Are you someone's opposite?"
人们说时间和空间都不可改变
They say time and space are both immutable,
受制于不容打破的定律
governed by laws that cannot be broken.
对此 我只想说
All I have to say to that is,
定律注定会被打破
laws were meant to be broken.
因此他们叫我...
And that's why they call me...
神奇的酸瓜大♥师♥
the amazing Pickle-ini!
"到头来 你的目的是什么
"At the end of the day, what's your purpose, huh?
你是某人的心肝吗"
Are you somebody's heart?"
如果我的行为有伤害到你的地方 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if my actions hurt you in any way.
嘿 我在医院走廊
Hey, I found my next relationship
找到了下一段感情 也许是我树立的榜样
in a hospital hallway, so maybe I led by example.
"你是衰老的灵魂吗"
"Are you an old soul?"
"你是上帝之音吗"
"Are you the voice of God?"
大家并不会把你当作是约会对象
The general populace doesn't see you as a sexual being.
我们只看得到土豆先生 没有人把你当作男人来看
We see Mr. Potato Head. No one sees a man.
谢谢 老爹
Thanks, Dad.
可我是个男人
But I am a man.
我真的是
I am.
我只是另一种男人而已
Just a different kind.
那我是谁 迪迪
So who am I, Dee?
"悲伤的闷闷" 还是"快乐的苍蝇小赛"
Ennui the Sad or Sy the Happy Fly?
你知道自己是谁
You know who you are.
有个孩子来这想见你
There's some kid here to see Jeff.
她就这么走进来了 没爸妈陪
She just wandered in here without a parent.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能为你做些什么
What can I do for you?
我在听
I'm listening.
我始终在这里聆听
I'm always here to listen.
儿童棒球之后 没人来接我
After T-ball, no one was there to get me.
所以 教练送我回家之后
So when the coach dropped me off,
爸爸妈妈都在家 他们没穿裤子
Mom and Dad were both home without any pants on.
那让你觉得难过吗
Did that make you sad?
-难过 -好吧
- Mm-hmm. - Hmm.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去见爸爸
To see Dad.
你今晚就要待在那里呢
You're spending the night there tonight.
喂 排队
Hey, get in line.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你说吧
You talk.
我来听
I'll listen.
我有个名叫菲尔的儿子
I had a son named Phil.
他曾经和你们一样大
He was once your age.
他离开了人世
He died.
于是 我们把他放进一个箱子里 并埋葬了他
So we put him in a box, and we buried him.
♪ 失去你很想留下的 ♪
♪ What does it mean to lose a thing ♪
♪ 意味着什么 ♪
♪ You really want to stay? ♪
♪ 如果你最爱的袜子 ♪
♪ What if they sent your favorite socks ♪
♪ 被送到了千里之外呢 ♪
♪ A million blocks away? ♪
♪ 若你知道它们在温暖别人的脚 ♪
♪ If you knew they were warming someone else's feet ♪
-♪ 真好 ♪ -真好
- ♪ Hooray ♪ - Hooray.
耶
Yay!
♪ 你真正爱的东西 ♪
♪ Nothing you really love ♪
♪ 永远不会♪
♪ Can ever ♪
♪ 离开你 ♪
♪ Go away ♪
喂
Hello?
你好 是我
Hi, it's me.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
抱歉 昨天晚上
Sorry Will didn't make it over
威尔没能去你那里
to your place last night.
他说觉得有点不舒服
He says he's not feeling well,
但我觉得应该是感情问题
but I think it's girl problems.
好吧 他总得习惯的
Oh, well, he's gonna have to get used to that.
他可会让姑娘伤心呢
He's a heartbreaker.
那首歌♥真美
It was a beautiful song.
你看节目了吗
You saw that?
我总觉得 你为菲尔的死感到愧疚
I always felt you were ashamed of Phil's death
因为你从不在公众面前谈论此事
because you never talked about it in public.
你藏在节目后面 永远不去触碰它
You could hide behind the show and never deal with it.
我知道
I know.