不管怎样 我觉得
For what it's worth, it felt like
你今天好像不再隐藏了
you stopped hiding today.
我没想到你还在看这档节目
I didn't think you still watched the show.
我有时会看
I do sometimes.
我接到了
I kinda got it.
我喜欢
I like that you visit me
你在我不知道的时候突然造访
when I don't know you're visiting me.
我知道 我总是喜欢
I know I made this whole thing about setting
设置一些条条框框 但是我想让你知道
rules and boundaries, but I want you to know
你随时都能回家看看
that you can come by the house whenever you like.
今晚行吗
Tonight?
-如果你想的话 -我们可以散散步
- If you want. - We could go for a walk.
-没问题 -也许我们能
- Sure. - Maybe we could
一起看场棒球赛
see a baseball game together.
在大冬天吗
It's the middle of winter.
不是 我不是说今晚
No, I don't mean tonight.
我只是说 哪天合适的话
I just mean someday.
棒
Yeah!
-好球 -很好
- That was a strike. - Oh, good.
-还听着吗 -听着呢
- Hello? - I'm here.
我以为你睡着了
I thought you, uh, nodded off.
所以"阴蒂"的复数形式是什么
So what's the plural of clitoris?
"阴蒂s"吗
Plethoris?
祝福你 耶♥和♥华♥ 我们的神
Baruch atah Adonai.
宇宙的主宰
Eloheinu melech haolam.
喂
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
我们是你唯一的朋友
We're your only friends.
他没跟你说话
He wasn't talking to you.
有时候我觉得自己不在状态
Sometimes I don't feel like myself
我会做一些我并不引以为傲的事
and I do stuff I'm not proud of.
他在说鸡吗
Is he talking about the chickens?
对不起我那时太蠢了
I'm sorry I was stupid.
对不起 我是你的初吻 我却那么蠢
I'm sorry I was your first kiss and I was stupid.
你不是我的初吻
You weren't my first kiss.
你是我的初吻
You were mine.
上♥床♥吧
Come to bed.
杰夫好像要过来坐一会儿
Jeff's coming over for a bit, I think.
喝 喝 喝
Drink! Drink! Drink!
拜托
Oh, come on!
你这个混♥蛋♥新邻居是谁
Who's this asshole new neighbor of yours?
我不知道
I don't know.
安♥眠♥药♥总是不够
Ah, there's not enough Ambien in the world.
我早上4点轮班
I have a 4 a.m. shift.
我会报♥警♥的
I'll call the police.
不
No.
我可以... 礼貌但坚决地解决这件事
I can be... polite but firm.
你好啊 伙计
What's up, dude?
你好
Hello.
嘿
Hey.
有人住这儿吗
Anybody actually live here?
嘿 我觉得这个老家伙知道
Hey, I think this old guy will know.
伙计
Yo, dude,
有不止一个阴蒂叫什么
what do you call more than one clitoris?
疾病
A medical condition.
太糟糕了
Oh, that is fucked up.
不是说你们
Not you guys.
我没看见你们
You guys, I never saw.
音乐关小点 好吗
Hey, turn down the music, okay?
嘿 嘿 你过来
Hey, hey, you!
老天 你啊 我得和你谈谈
God, you. I need to talk to you.
你好啊 大P
Hey there, Big P.
吉尔和我要去散步
Jill and I are just going for a walk.
你的衣服为什么在那间房♥子里
Why are your clothes in that house?
什么
What?
你搬到隔壁了吗
Did you move in next door?
我没有... 搬进去
I didn't... move in.
-请别告诉她 -你这是在伤害她
- Please don't tell her. - You're hurting her.
你... 抱歉 我没资格
You're... I'm sorry, it's not my place
说这话
to say any of this.
她爱你 好吗
She loves you, all right?
你也爱她
You love her.
很好 但你越爱她
That's great. But the more that you love her,
就越会伤害她
the more you are hurting her.
因为你没法修补这段感情 这不可能
'Cause you can't rebuild this. It's impossible.
拜托别再让她尝试了
Please stop asking her to try.
对不起 你说得对
I'm sorry. You're right.
天啊 你说得对 我很抱歉
God, you're right. I'm sorry.
我喜欢你 我不想当坏人
I like you. I don't wanna be the bad guy
拆散你的家庭
that tears your family apart.
你不是
You're not.
你和我希望你是的样子
You're the opposite of everything
完全相反
I wanted you to be.
你又聪明又有魅力
You're smart and charming
显然你还会做俯卧撑
and clearly you do push-ups sometimes.
不是 我父亲胸肌就很大
Not really. My-my father was big-chested,
而且... 你知道
and... you know.
当吉尔和我分手时...
When Jill and I had our falling-out...
我最害怕的是我要眼睁睁看着另一个男人
my biggest fear was that I'd have to watch another man
抚养我的孩子
raise my child.
现在那个时刻来临了
And now that that moment has come,
我松了口气...
I'm relieved...
因为... 那个人是你
because... that other man is you.
你很棒
You're terrific.
真的
You really are.
完完全全
Inside and out.
那真是我听过最动听的话了
Well, that's the most wonderful thing anyone's ever said to me.
希望我没有越界
I hope I didn't overstep.
不 这... 我...
No, it's... I...
谢谢你 哥们 谢谢你说了这些话
Thank you, bud. Thank you for saying that.
大P里的P本来是"娘娘腔"的意思
The P in Big P used to stand for "pussy,"
但现在是"彼得"
but now it stands for "Peter."
没关系
Don't worry about it.
我会告诉吉尔房♥子的事
I'll tell Jill about the house.
我会道歉
I'll apologize.
我们能一起解决这件事
We'll work through this together.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你信任我能照顾威尔
Thanks for trusting me with Will.
你想抽支烟吗
Hey, do you wanna smoke a joint?
你指大♥麻♥吗
You mean marijuana?
会让你感觉很棒
Make you feel good.
我该回家了
I should go home.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Good night.
哎呀
Oops.
♪ 你没有任何感觉 ♪
♪ You can feel anything at all ♪
♪ 任何感觉 都没关系 ♪
♪ Anything at all, it's fine ♪
♪ 你了解这感觉 ♪
♪ It's you who's doing the feeling ♪
♪ 这就够了 ♪
♪ And that makes it okay ♪
♪ 就算你还不知道自己是谁 ♪
♪ And if you don't know who you are yet ♪
♪ 你仍然能感受到 ♪
♪ You can feel anyway ♪
♪ 你拥有从未有过的感受 ♪
♪ You can feel feelings you don't know ♪
♪ 感觉会成长 就像脚一样 ♪
♪ Feelings gotta grow, like feet ♪
♪ 尽情感受吧 ♪
♪ So feel it ♪
♪ 你就能 ♪
♪ And you can ♪
♪ 治愈 ♪
♪ Heal it ♪
♪ 成长是否 ♪
♪ Isn't growing up ♪
♪ 趣味盎然 ♪
♪ Funny ♪