我要坚持自我
I'm gonna own it
我的名字是 我的名字是欧文
And my name is Yeah, my name is Owen
我坚持自我
And I own it
我喜欢 我喜欢我的花在月光下绽放
And I like my, and I like my flowers When they bloom in the moon
就像鲜果布衣
Like the fruit of the loom
我或许孤单一人
You can say I'm alone
但我庆祝我的龟♥头♥花 毫不胆怯
But I celebrate my turtleheads And own it
我老板认为我软弱[只配报道软新闻]
Guess my boss assumes I'm soft
我要向他证明 我可以写出超赞的文章
So, I'll go to this and show him I can write my ass off
只要他给我安排真正的新闻
If only he'd assign real news
而不是写鸡皮蒜毛 美容或者时装评论
Instead of fluffy fluff And beauty stuff and style reviews
那是个小故障 因为我有梦想
That's a minor glitch 'Cause I've got the itch
还有很多要证明的东西
And a lot to prove
我要坚持自我
I'm gonna own it
我要踢开门 目中无人
Gonna kick in, gonna kick the door in Like I own it
我要猛冲进去
Gonna bust in, gonna bust in headfirst
像有两个孩子的女老板
Like a badass boss lady mom of two
就像是女版的伯恩斯坦和伍德沃德
Like a one-chick Bernstein And Woodward too
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》记者 报道过水门事件
我要坚持自我
I'm gonna own it
我要进去 磨炼自己然后大放异彩
Gonna get in, gonna get in Hone it and then own it
我要坚持主张
Gonna put my, gonna put my foot down
全然不顾我已大汗淋漓
Like my pits and my bits Aren't schvitzing now
我的天
And holy cow
我终于要向他们展示我要如何震撼全场
'Cause I'm finally Gonna show 'em how I own it
我向找到沙槟的人提供五万奖金
I'm offering a reward of $50,000 to whomever finds Shampagne.
算了 改成六万好了
In fact, you know what? Make it 60,000.
等等 五万五
Wait, no, 55-- 55,000.
快去印出来 你们这些新闻猴子
Print that, you news monkeys.
或者发帖 点赞 什么都行
Or post it, or like it, or whatever.
狗狗最后出现的地点是中♥央♥公园
The dog was last seen in Central Park.
让我下去
Let me out here.
躲在阴影里奇怪吗
Is it weird to hide in the shadows?
跟踪得如此之近奇怪吗
Is it weird to follow so close?
我知道他会去哪奇怪吗
Is it so weird I know where he goes?
我爱慕他是否有错
Is it bad I have this affection?
我无法转移视线是否有错
Is it bad I can't look away?
要是我不说出来 可以吗
If I don't tell, would that be okay?
要厚颜无♥耻♥
Come on, be bold-faced
要无所畏惧
Be daring
不然永远别去追求
Or never own it at all
永远别去追求
Never own it at all
海伦 拿着这个
Helen, hold this.
我要拥有这里
I'm gonna own this
因为贝琪死后 这里就归我了
'Cause whenever Yeah, whenever Bitsy dies I own this
我不想你 狮子狗
I don't miss you, little shih tzu
你走后 顺位继承人就是我
Now that you are gone I'll be next in the heirloom line
你看到的所有家具都属于我
And all the furniture you see here Is mine, mine, mine
我要拥有这里
I'm gonna own it
我要成为这里的主人
And I'm gonna Yeah, I'm gonna be the one to own it
我要在百元钞票里沐浴
Gonna bathe in, gonna bathe in Hundred-dollar bills
找一个魔力麦克一样的男人
With a man who looks like Magic Mike
把他老二含在嘴里 我知道你也喜欢
While I nibble on the kibble That I know you like
拥有它 拥有它
Own it, own it,
我也会唱歌♥
I can also sing
科尔的新挚友
A new best friend for Cole
我会厚颜无♥耻♥ 无所畏惧
I'll be bold-faced and daring
我会掌权 梦想成真
I will be the one in control So my dreams come true
我会得偿所愿
So I get what I want
还有我的小狗
And my little dog too
我仍然在这儿
I'm still here
提升龟♥头♥花的关注度
Raise awareness for turtleheads
我可以自♥由♥窥探
I'll be free to openly stare
成为亿万富翁
Be a billionaire
我这么在乎 毫不病态
It's totally healthy how much I care
现在我要拥有一切
Now I gotta Now I gotta own it
他们来了 人们来了
They're coming. People are coming.
不 他们踩在了花上
Oh, no. Kinda stompy.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
真乖 沙槟
Good boy, Shampagne.
所以狗一直都在科尔手上
So Cole had the dog all along?
太不可思议了 我早知道了
That's crazy! No, I knew.
住手 住手
No. Stop it. Stop that.
小狗快出来 这里有钱
Here, doggy. Here, money, money, money.
给我出去
Get out of there.
他们不会停手的 我们得找到那条狗
They're not gonna stop. We gotta find that dog.
你留下来
Actually, you stay here.
得有人来保护花
Someone needs to protect the flowers.
-而那个人就是你 艾尔伍德 -不不不
- And that someone, Elwood, is you. - No, no, no.
-你是唯一能做到的人 -不不
- You're the only one who can do it. - No, no, no...
-我很怕 我做不到 -保护花 艾尔伍德
- I'm scared. I can't do it. - Protect the flowers, Elwood.
-我做不到 我的天 -很好
- No, I can't do it. Oh, God. - Okay, great.
-你留在这儿 坚强点 艾尔伍德 -别离开我
- You stay here, stay strong, Elwood. - Don't leave me!
-亲爱的 -欧文 听着
- Hi, babe. - Owen, get this.
贝琪悬赏五万块寻狗 你能相信吗
Bitsy offered a $55,000 reward. Can you believe it?
-人们会疯掉的 -嗯
- People are gonna go nuts. - Yep.
-什么声音 -人们疯狂的声音 这里全乱套了
- What's that sound? - The people, going nuts. It's a madhouse.
太棒了 我得马上过去
That's amazing! I gotta get over there.
对不起 亲爱的
I mean, I'm sorry, sweetie.
别让别人抢在我前面找到狗
Don't let anyone find the dog till I get there.
好 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
先生 不要把花生酱抹在雕塑上
Sir! Do not put peanut butter on a statue!
这不是抓住狗狗的好方式
That is not a good way to catch a dog.
你们别在我公园乱搞了
You people stop messing up my park!
-过来 沙槟 -奖金 奖金 你在哪
- Here, Shampagne. - Reward. Reward, where are you?
他们接近了 好吧 好吧
They're closing in. Okay, okay.
我们可以去船屋后面的泵屋
We could go to the pump house behind the boathouse.
或者滑冰场旁边的装备屋
Or maybe the old skate shack by the ice rink?
你必须非常安静 沙槟
You have to be really quiet, Shampagne.
来 咬着你的朋友 拖拖
Here. Chew on your friend, Flippy.
看着我 我是认真的
Look at me. This is real talk.
在这个疯狂混乱的世界 我找到了你
In this crazy, crazy mixed-up world, I found you.
没人会把我们分开 听到了吗
And no one's gonna separate us. You hear me?
好了 你表个态吧
Okay, now you say something.
我完全明白
I understand completely.
你想再吃一根香肠 没错
You want another sausage? Yeah, you do.
我们走吧
Okay, let's move.
-科尔 -没什么
- Cole? - Nothing!
-你去工具房♥干什么 -我以为...
- Why were you in the shed? - I thought--
你看 刚才下雨了
See, what had happened was, it was rain--
我以为下雨了
I thought it was raining.
-这么快就晴了 -我在找丢的那只狗
- Oh, wow, it cleared up so fast. - I'm looking for the lost dog.
你跟我一起找吧 多个人多双眼
Why don't you come with me? You can be another pair of eyes.
-我好像对狗过敏 -不 你没有
- I think I'm allergic to dogs. - No, you're not.
我对你的小计谋过敏 先生 所以别闹了
Well, I'm allergic to your shenanigans, mister, so knock it off.
-什么 -天啊 我真累
- What? - Oh, gosh. I'm beat.
-你累吗 我们要不要回家 -我们走
- Are you beat? Should we go home? - Come on. Let's go.
该死
Damn.
轰 毁灭
Blar. Destroy.
来自未来的邪恶机器人
Evil robot from the future.
你无法阻止我们 菲斯塔泡芙
You can't stop us, Fista Puffs,
连初吻都没有的弱爆的少女英雄
puny girl hero who's never even kissed anyone.
好吧 那跟这件事没关系
Okay. That doesn't seem relevant.
关系大了
It's pretty relevant.
-我们怎么做 -我用头发攻击它的腿
- What do we do? - I'll go for his legs with my hair.
你用风筝攻击它的头
You go for his head with your kite.
风筝 你想怎么做 把我高兴死吗
A kite. What are you trying to do? Delight me to death?
-你在画我吗 -不
- Are you drawing me? -- I-- no.
真的吗 "风筝男孩"
Really? "Kite Boy"?
快看啊 你也有个风筝
Oh, look at that. You have a-- You have a kite too.
真是太巧了