Hi. Hi, Dad.
你好 莫丽 去画画兼偷看男孩子还顺利吗
Hey, Molly. How'd it go with drawing/watching the boy?
挺好的 挺好的 我爱他
Pretty good. Pretty good. I love him.
什么 我嘴瓢了 不管怎样...
What? I didn't say that. Anyway...
抱歉我没去看花
I'm sorry I didn't go to the flower thing.
我们应该去的 爸爸
We should've been there, Dad.
没关系 莫丽 没什么的 它们全军覆没了
It's okay, Molly. It's not that bad. They're just all dead.
好吧 没有全军覆没
Right. Well, not all of them.
宝贝 谢谢你
Oh, honey. Thank you.
盆有点小了 不过贵在心意
That pot's too small, but it's a really nice gesture.
佩吉 我差点忘了
Oh, Paige. I almost forgot.
你见过你的编辑了吗 怎么样
Did you meet with your editor? How'd that go?
让我来告诉你们吧
Well, I'll tell you.
在回办公室的路上 我想出了一个新点子
As I was walking back to the office, I had a new idea for a story.
我把它写了下来 交给了我的编辑
And I wrote it up, and I gave it to my editor.
他把它付印了
And he printed it!
-宝贝 太好了 -真棒 妈妈
- Hon, that's great! - Nice, Mom.
发表在网上了 没有付印 但你们看
Well, it's online, not printed, but take a look.
《热唇龟♥头♥花花♥园♥被寻赏者毁于一旦》
"Hot Lips Turtlehead Garden Destroyed by Reward-Seekers."
佩吉 你写了花吗
Paige, did you write about the flowers?
-会让我伤心吗 -接着读
- Am I gonna be sad? - Keep reading.
"每逢秋季 在中♥央♥公园里 那些受人喜爱的
"Each fall, the beloved hot lips turtleheads of Central Park
热唇龟♥头♥花 在寒风中盛放
fight the cold weather and bloom defiantly,
而今年 它们迎来了更艰苦的挑战"
but this year, they faced a much tougher battle."
写得真好
This is really sweet.
我真的要哭了 喜极而泣
I am gonna cry. In a good way.
-明年你会有很多花的 -公园里会花团锦簇的
- You'll get 'em next year. - Oh, it's gonna be huge next year.
没错 花团锦簇的
Yeah, so huge.
我们是不是现在就该买♥♥票了
Should we buy tickets now?
来抱抱
Get in here.
爸 你屁♥股♥上粘了一张龟♥头♥花贴纸
Dad, you have a turtlehead sticker on your butt.
-是我贴上去的 -我很喜欢它
- I put it there. - I like it.
这可真温馨 但你得知道一件事
That's really nice. But you need to know something.
我不想做扫把星 但我要说一条坏消息
I hate to be a bad news bear, but here's some bad news.
请听我说
Bear with me.
事态将要急转直下 老兄 对不起
Things are about to get grizzly, man. Sorry.
我恨那个公园 沙槟
I hate that park, Shampagne.
那里除了土和草什么都没有
It's just a patch of dirt and weeds.
我们要买♥♥下它
And we're gonna buy it.
没错 我们要买♥♥下它 我的小宝贝
Oh, yes, we are, my little baby.
我们要做一笔史上最大的
We're gonna do the biggest real estate deal
房♥地♥产♥买♥♥卖♥♥
in the history of the world.
给中♥央♥公园安排上Gap和唐恩都乐甜甜圈
Central Park with a Gap and Dunkin' Donuts
中♥央♥公园 掏腰包疯狂买♥♥单吧
Central Park get your wallets out and go nuts
从前那里又脏又臭
Formerly a playground for the city's filth and grime
现在我们在那边和那边各建一栋公♥寓♥楼
Now, we'll put a condo there and a condo there
在那里建一家星期五美式餐厅
And a TGI Fridays there
我要给这里下毒
I'll poison this spot
还不会被抓
And I will not get caught
不管喜欢与否
And then like it or not
他们会把地卖♥♥给我
They will sell me the lot
这对我的计划
It's central
至关重要
To my plot