难以捉摸 相信我 我知道
It's tricky stuff. Trust me. I know.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
我为只有一面之缘的男孩画了成百上千张画
How about hundreds of drawings of a boy I've talked to once?
无意冒犯
No offense,
但我觉得我们的恋情真的不太一样
but I really don't think our relationships are in the same league.
一段恋情纯洁真挚 永以为好 另一段是你的
One is a love pure and true and eternal. And one is your thing.
行吧 谢了
Yep. Thanks.
抱歉 你从哪冒出来的啊
Sorry. You came outta nowhere.
你大概觉得你不是从哪冒出来的
You probably don't think that you came outta nowhere.
你大概很清楚自己要去哪
You probably had a clear plan of where you were going to go.
好吧 我从你的表情看出你想离开这里
Okay. I see by your eyes that you would like to get away from here,
所以我就坐回去 双手抱头
so I'm just gonna sit back down and put my arms over my head
原地消失
and sink into a hole.
好了
Here I go.
它听上去有我想的那么糟吗
Did that sound as bad as I think it did?
你觉得它听起来很糟吗
Did you think it sounded really bad?
日复一日
Another day of this
生活在我所构建的虚拟世界里
living in a made-up world where I fit
我知道我所主宰的世界
I know I can dominate
不仅仅是二次元
more than two-dimensional space
我把它摔坏了吗 对不起
Did I just break that? I'm sorry.
如果按我的想法来 我会让他们大吃一惊
And if I had my way, I could surprise them
我想换换台词 说一说
I'd flip the script and say
别人的台词 好比
everybody else's lines, like
你好 早上好 先生 你看起来真精神
Hello. Good morning to you, fine sir. You're looking well.
为什么我怪里怪气的
Why am I doing an accent?
或者 体育万岁 对吧
Or yeah. Sports. I mean, right?
我不会磕磕巴巴 不会紧张
I wouldn't get tongue-tied, get nervous
但他个子好高啊
But he's so tall
他多大了
How old is he?
她真漂亮
She's gorgeous
这要求太高了吗
Is it too much to ask for?
我想变强
I wanna be more
我想成为
I wanna be
超级英雄
A superhero
看我飞到
Watch me fly
任何想去的地方
anywhere that I want to go
你可以把自己的困扰都给我
And you can give me all your problems
因为你知道我会解决它们
'Cause you know I'll solve them
每个人都该知道这个秘密
It's a secret everybody ought to know
怪人造就伟大的超级英雄
Weirdos make great superheroes
看 现在变火了
See, now it's catching on.
我们在属于自己的漫展里
We're in our very own personal Comic-Con
每个人都有入场券
And everyone's invited.
怪人们联合起来
Weirdos united
我能与我的真爱长相厮守
And I can be with my true love
沙槟 我来了
Shampagne, here I come.
-与一条狗热恋真的太酷了 -没错
- Loving a dog romantically is very cool. - Yeah.
古怪是唯一的规则 而我
Weird is the only rule And I
想成为超级英雄
Wanna be a superhero
看我飞到
Watch me fly
任何想徜徉的地方
Anywhere that I want to roam
你可以把自己的困扰都给我
And you can give me all your problems.
我会把自己的困扰都给你
I'll give you all my problems.
因为你知道我会解决它们
'Cause you know I'll solve them.
因为你知道我会解决它们
'Cause you know I'll solve them
怪人无敌 现在你知道了
Weird is super and now you know.
怪人造就伟大的超级英雄 怪人造就伟大的...
Weirdos make great superheroes. Weirdos make great...
怪人造就伟大的超级英雄
Weirdos make great superheroes
我只是想见他一面
I just need to see him.
但他在顶层公♥寓♥里 简直遥不可及
But he's all the way up in that penthouse, so it's impossible.
-一切皆有可能 -你的声音是不是突然变怪了
- Nothing's impossible. - Did your voice just get really weird?
听着 科尔 放学后我们去布兰登海姆大酒店
Listen, Cole. After school, we are going to the Brandenham Hotel.
我会让你进那个顶层公♥寓♥里去的 妈的
And I'm gonna get you up in that penthouse, gosh darn it.
姑娘 看看你 充满自信
Whoa, girl. Look at you. All confident.
我知道 我在做出尝试 我觉得效果不错
I know. I'm trying something. I think it's going really well.
你会再见到沙槟的
You're gonna see Shampagne again.
这些椅子看起来还好吗 会不会离得太近了
Do the chairs look all right? Are they too close together?
开会还需要布置椅子吗
Do meetings still have chairs,
还是我们应该像科技公♥司♥一样站着开会
or should we be like those tech companies and stand?
我们是不是该订一台桌上足球桌 我们该怎么办
Should we order a foosball table? What do we do?
-这些椅子没毛病 冷静点 -我很静
- The chairs are fine. Calm down. - I am calm!
这房♥间里即将迎来身价总和五千亿的人
We're about to have $500 billion in one room.
我们要让那群混♥蛋♥刮目相看
We gotta knock these bozos' wieners off.
-我鼓气的时候你用镊子给我拔毛 -好吧
- Now, tweeze me while I get pumped up. - Fine.
别夹眉毛 从我的痣开始
Not my eyebrows. Start with my moles.
先大后小 最后再夹下巴
Fat Man first, then Little Boy, then get my chin.
这个可真难搞
Oh, this one's a fighter.
当心点 清理掉
Be the ball. Bring it home.
我希望他们不会像上次一样不听你讲话
I sure hope they don't talk over you like the last meeting.
他们没有不听我讲话
They didn't talk over me.
他们只是在我讲话时说个不停
They just kept saying words while I was saying words.
好吧 只是 我是说
Right. It's just-- I mean,
有时情况看起来像是
sometimes it seemed like
那些投资者在公然无视你
those investors were just outright ignoring you.
这次我不会让他们这么对我了
Well, I'm not going to let them this time.
他们得尊重我 敬畏我
They will respect me and fear me.
我们能不能谈谈把狗放在胸前抱袋里的事
Can we talk about the dog in the BabyBjörn?
你听到狗狗心理医师是怎么说的了
You heard the dog therapist.
这是为了重建那条因为它暂获自♥由♥
This is to help recreate the bond that got broken
所断开的纽带...
when he was so traumatized by being free--
我是说 因为它短期离家
I mean, being out there.
难怪有人在这被打劫了
No wonder someone got mugged up here.
这里根本没人
There's no one around.
人都哪去了 人们一直都在这滑旱冰的 对吧
Where is everyone? People skate here, right? Like, all the time?
嗯 现在可没有那么多人了
Yeah, you know, not so much anymore.
什么 从什么时候开始的
What? Since when?
从荣耀加里不再来了开始
Well, since Glorious Gary stopped coming.
他真的是这里的灵魂人物
He's really the heart of the scene, you know.
我知道他是这里的灵魂人物 我认识加里很久了
I know he's the heart of the scene. I've known Gary for years.
-是荣耀加里 -对对对 荣耀加里
- It's Glorious Gary. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Glorious Gary.
去年
我太喜欢看那个男人踩着八个轮子滑来滑去了
Did I ever love to watch that man move on eight wheels.
当他射月的时候... 那可太漂亮了
And when he'd shoot the moon... Exquisite.
可你从不喜欢那些来滑旱冰的人 是吧
But you never liked those skaters, did you?
"从不喜欢"有点太夸张了
Well, "never liked" is a little strong.
我喜欢溜冰者 我只是不喜欢他们对待这里的方式
I liked the skaters. I just didn't like how they treated the place.
-还有他们的口香糖包装纸 -口香糖包装纸
- All their gum wrappers. - The gum wrappers?
嗯 他们把口香糖包装纸到处乱扔
Yeah. They tossed gum wrappers everywhere.
我快疯掉了
It drove me crazy.
但如果荣耀加里和他的人在这儿的话
But if Glorious Gary and his crew had been here,
可能就不会发生打劫了
maybe the mugging wouldn't have happened.
你朝那边走了 好吧
Oh, you're walking over there. Okay.
欧文 或许你应该和荣耀加里
Hey, Owen. Maybe you and Glorious Gary should,
我不知道 冰释前嫌
I don't know, bury the hatchet.
我知道他在哪工作 你可以去看望他并道歉
I know where he works. You could go see him and apologize.
-为什么 -因为你因循守旧 土里土气
- For what? - For being uptight and uncool in general.
我没有因循守旧 我没有因循守旧
I wasn't uptight! I wasn't uptight!
5号♥废物处理厂需要重新上漆
Waste treatment disposal plant number five needs a repainting.
市议会合同委员会会议
第三小时
有很多人投标
We have multiple bids.
默里山消防栓需要更换阀门
Valve replacements on the Murray Hill fire hydrants.
有7个投标
We have seven bids.
-我有错过什么吗 -嗯
- Did I miss anything? - Yes.
你错过了柯林斯议员和金议员打架
You missed a fistfight between Councilman Collins and Councilman Kim.
什么时候
When was that?
1998年
1998.
那我回去继续集中注意力了
Oh, well. I'm gonna go back to paying a lot of attention.
佩吉目前为止并不兴奋
Okay. So Paige isn't excited yet,
但是她报道的会很重要