- Shut up! - OK.
如果这是卡洛斯经常来的地方
If this is where Carlos hangs out,
他没有朋友我也不奇怪了
I'm not surprised he's got no mates.
就像是得了脑震荡来玩捉迷藏
It's like playing hide-and-seek in a fucking concussion.
说实话 我喜欢射击
I like shooting, to be fair.
枪 激光枪 弓箭之类的
Guns, laser, bow and arrow, whatever.
我知道我不应该这么说 但是打枪挺好玩的
I know I shouldn't say this, but guns are fun.
枪应该多一点
There should be more guns.
我等不及想要个真的激光枪了
Can't wait till I can get a real laser.
你在墨西哥玩过很多激光枪战吗
So, you play a lot of Laser Quest in Mexico?
那里很流行这个吗
Is it a big thing over there?
我能看到他们了
I can see them!
我们能杀死他们
We can kill them!
没错 好
Right. Cool. OK. Yeah.
不 别这么做 这样你被击中就没反应了
Oh, no. Don't do that. It won't register when you get hit.
没错 我们赢了
Yes! We win.
我明白 但他们可能会
I get that, but I think they might, you know,
觉得这是作弊
maybe see that as cheating a bit.
别这么做
Oh, no! Don't do that.
我们进攻 我们赢了
We attack, we win.
怎么回事 不管用了
What's going on? It's not working.
我打到他了 我打到他了
I hit him! I hit him!
什么鬼 你的管用吗
What the fuck...? Is yours working?
不
No!
我们赢了 马蒂
We win, Mattie.
我还有你
Me and also you.
再来
Again.
那明显是抄袭基地系列的
I mean, they obviously ripped off Foundation.
星球大战有阿西莫夫作品的影子
你知道帝国吗 秒差距呢
You know, the empire? Parsecs?
名叫韩的英雄 不知道吗
The hero's called Han? Hello?
-闭嘴 -马蒂 你还去我家吗
- Shut up. - Mattie, you coming back to my house?
好
Er, yeah. Yeah.
-我可以 -你们也可以来
- I guess so. - You guys can come too, of course.
我们打台球赢钱 赢马蒂的钱
We play pool for money. For Mattie's money.
不了 我够了
Nah, I've seen enough.
-玩的开心 -我有个约会
- Have fun. - Yeah, I've got a date.
我希望你能睡到
Oh, I hope you get to fuck.
马蒂 我们走吧
Mattie, come on, let's go.
-他是个王八蛋 对吧 -作弊小人
- He's a prick, isn't he? - Total fucking cheat.
但等不及他恢复之后回到一线队了
Can't wait for him to be fit and back in the first team, though.
停球触球太厉害了
Oh, amazing first touch.
本杰
Benji!
不 不 认真的吗
No. No. Seriously?
在这个城外的购物中心见到你真开心
Fancy seeing you here at this out-of-town shopping centre!
我在想你是怎么知道我在激光枪战的
I wonder how you knew I was going to be at Laser Quest,
我从没来过
where I never go.
但皮蒂·布鲁克斯肯定知道我要来
But Petey Brooks definitely knew I was going.
我要去哈尔福德商场
Oh, I came here to go to Halfords,
有人告诉我那里的
somebody told me it's great for
汽车内胎很好 然后就碰到你了
inner tubes, and I bumped into you.
-当然了兄弟 巧合 -或许我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
- Course, mate. Coincidence. - Maybe we can get a coffee together?
行吗朋友 乐购里面有家咖啡店
Huh, friend? There's a coffee shop in Tesco's.
我们可有很多话题要聊
We've got a lot of serious talking to do.
或许你该请我吃顿晚饭
Maybe you should buy me dinner?
当然可以了
Of course! Yes.
-弗兰基和本尼意式餐厅怎么样 -走吧
- How about Frankie & Benny's? - Let's go.
-比赛精彩吗 -不 我们输了
- Hey, was it fun? - No, we lost. Ah...
?我们是最强的?
? We are the best, we are the best ?
?比你的老友还强?
? Better than your old friends ?
?我们是最强的?
? We are the best! ?
马蒂
Mattie.
你和我很默契
You and I are a great team.
我已经等不及被你的老板签走了
I can't wait till we're owned by the same guy.
就像奴隶兄弟一样吗
Like slave brothers?
是的
Yes!
对了 你欠我二十块 交钱吧
You owe me 20 bucks, by the way. Come on, pay up.
码球 我们再来一盘
Now set up the balls. We play again.
孤注一掷
All or nothing.
这样我就能赢光了
So I can win it all!
杰克·特纳
Jack Turner!
我的天 是杰克·特纳
Oh, my God! It's Jack Turner!
-我定位了 -我看到定位了
- Table booked. - I saw the booking,
但这个名字挺普通的
but it's quite a common name
无意冒犯 我在想"不可能吧
no offence -- and I thought, "No way!
不可能 他不会来弗兰基和本尼意式餐厅吃饭的"
No way. He won't eat at Frankie & Benny's."
但你来了 太棒了
But you're here! Amazing!
我买♥♥了长♥期♥票
Got a season ticket.
西看台 最后面数大约四排
West stand. About four rows back.
你可能看不到我 但我认识你
Probably not see me, but I know you.
你的桌子在这边
Yeah. Table's this way.
她已经到了 这位十分幸运的女士
And there she is -- the very, very lucky lady.
-好了 -我的天 真的是你
- All right? - Oh, my God! It really is you!
你也是球迷吗
You're a fan too, then?
我们全家人都是 我们甚至去了国奥队的比赛
My whole family. We even go to the under-23 games.
我在软件上就觉得是你
Oh, I thought it was you on the app,
然后我想"不 这不可能"
and then I thought, "No, it can't be!"
就是你 是你吧
It is you, isn't it?
当然是 看看这件战袍
Of course it is. Look at the tracksuit.
我能发张照片到照片墙上吗
Oh, can I get a pic for Insta?
-我能洗个手吗 -很快
- Can I wash me hands? - Oh, just a quick one!
你能笑笑吗
Can you smile?
你怎么知道软件上的是我
How'd you know it was me on the app?
有你的照片
There was a picture of your face.
该死 当然了
Shit, yeah. Course.
我要去洗手
I might just wash me hands.
不不不 请坐
No, no, no. Sit down.
我代表一些人
So, I represent some people.
重要的人
Important people.
富人 他们喜欢你
Rich people. And they like you.
-是吗 这还挺好的 -是啊
- Yeah? That's nice of them. - Yes!
他们在打持久战
And they're playing a long game.
他们认为你的前途很光明
They think you've a bright future,
你会成为足球界的巨星
that you'll be a big star in football.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我的朋友都是好人
My friends, they are nice people.
听起来挺好的
They sound nice.
-感觉挺好的 -真的很好
- Suspiciously nice. - Very nice.
有时候 你知道
And sometimes, you know,
他们会要求一点回报
in return, they ask for small things.
行啊 什么回报
Oh, right. What kind of things?
小回报
Small things.
容易的回报
Easy things.
送一个边线球 得一张黄牌
Give away a throw-in, get a yellow card.
或许你可以和你朋友杰克·特纳聊一聊
And maybe you can talk to Jack Turner, your friend.
他也会这么做
He does the same,
你们俩就会突然之间
suddenly you two are earning even
比你们的队友挣得多
more money than your team-mates.
这是你们应得的
And you deserve it.
听起来不错 算我一个
OK. Sounds like a plan. Count me in.
还有杰克和那个新人马蒂
And Jack. And the new guy, Mattie.
或许我们可以把皮蒂·布鲁克斯也拉进来
And maybe we could get Petey Brooks involved too?
那就太好了
That would be wonderful.
你真是个慷慨的人
You are a generous man.
但这些人很严肃
But these are serious people.
你不能跟他们开玩笑
You don't joke with them.
当然不会
No. Of course not.
不会恶作剧
No pranks.
跟你的朋友们说 我完全同意他们的计划
Tell your friends I'm 100% down with their plan.
太好了
Fantastic.
所以
So...