我的天 你身上这颜色
Oh, my God! The state of you!
布置这个装置花了我们一周时间 但绝对值得
Took us all week to rig that, but that was well worth it.
整到你了 恶队长 恶作剧的恶
Got you. Capital P for pranked.
这是恶作剧吗
This was the prank?
你以为是什么 生日贺卡吗
What do you think it is, a birthday card?
这是恶作剧吗 你就是这么整我的吗
This is the prank? This is how you got me?
你又瞎又傻吗 大家都乐开了花
Are you blind as well as stupid? Everyone is pissing themselves.
肯定是整到你了
Totally got ya.
是的 你们整到我了
Yeah. Yeah, you did.
老兄 他可整到你了
Mate, he got you there.
-这周还挺不错的 对吧 -不能再差了
- It's been a good week, hasn't it? - It could get worse.
我已经同意和一个马来西亚犯罪集团搞在一起
I've agreed to match-fix with a Malaysian crime syndicate!
我说过你们两个会有帮助的
And I've said you two will help!
我要去洗手
I'm just going to wash me hands.