卧室里的浴缸
A hot tub in the bedroom, yeah?
你再挂个"玩家"的灯牌得了
You might as well just get a flashing sign that says, "Playa!"
姑娘 别告诉我这不爽
Don't be telling me this ain't lit as fuck, girl.
我可以适应一下 把泡泡开起来吧
I could get used to this. Get the bubbles going, then.
这样很平静 我就喜欢这样
Nah, it's calm. I like it like this.
泡泡才是最关键的
The bubbles are the whole point.
拜托
Come on.
我还没在按♥摩♥浴缸里做过呢
I've never done it in a Jacuzzi before.
好吧
Yeah... OK.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
什么 我什么都没听到
What? I can't hear anything.
本杰明
Benjamin!
我怎么跟你说的 本杰明
What did I tell you? Ben-ja-min!
你说的一切我都不记得 女人
I don't remember everything you say, woman.
你也没有那么有趣
You're not that interesting.
本杰 怎么了
Benji, what's going on?
没什么 亲爱的
Nothing, darling.
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
七点之后不能开泡泡
No bubbles after seven!
我还要看《东区人》呢
I'm trying to watch EastEnders!
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
这是...
This is...
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
是艾尔 她是谁
It's Elle. Who's she?
是我的清洁工
It's my cleaner.
他母亲 本杰 你最好做好保护措施
His mother. Benji, you'd better be wearing protection.
-我只是坐在浴缸里 妈 -傻小子
- I'm just sitting in the tub, Mum. - Stupid boy.
你跟性工作者一起泡澡也能得性病
You can still get STDs from sharing bathwater with sex workers.
她不是性工作者
She's not a sex worker!
对吧 你不是...
Are you? You're not...?
不 我他妈当然不是
No, I'm fucking not!
本杰 捂住耳朵
Benji, cover your ears.
阿奎罗
Aguero!
一线队
第一季 第三集
权力动态分配
Power dynamics.
报告厅
12:03
你们是男人 这是权力
You're men. That's power.
但你们也很富有
But also you're wealthy.
这也是权力
That's power.
人们是不是为了取悦你
Are people doing things that they don't really want to do
在做他们不想做的事情
just to please you?
"但是 路易 总是可以选择拒绝"
"But, Louis, they always have a choice to say no."
各位记住 那不是选择 那叫自卫
Remember, guys, that's not a choice, that's called self-defence.
但大口喝酒[打我的背]更像是自残
But knocking me back is more like self-harm.
酷
Hey, cool!
我知道幽默可以来缓和紧张的气氛
I know humour can be used to defuse tension,
但现在不行 好吗
but maybe not now, yeah?
好了 我想分下组 我们来角色扮演
OK. I'd love to break out into groups. We can role-play.
不行 没时间搞这个
No. No time for that.
听着 我的底线是
Look, the bottom line is,
我不想你们中有人因此上报纸 好吗
I don't want to see any of you in the papers over this stuff, OK?
有问题吗
Any questions?
帕斯卡
Pascal.
但我们还是可以...
But of course it's still OK when we...
把性♥爱♥过程拍下来然后分享在
...film the sex to share it on...um...
该怎么说 那个词叫什么
Oh, putain, c'est quoi? What is the word?
米 秘...
Cry... Crypte... Cry...?
加密的
Encrypted?
对 加密的 我们还是可以把性♥爱♥影片
Yeah, encrypted. It's still OK to share filmed sex
分享到加密的群聊 对吧
on encrypted WhatsApp group, yes?
绝对不行
Hard no.
而且明确一点 帕斯卡 永远都不能这样
And just to be clear, Pascal, that was never OK.
还有什么问题
Any other questions?
皮蒂
Petey?
听着 底线是 你们可以像往常一样
Look, the bottom line is, you can do what you always did,
只要你们能保密
as long as you keep it under wraps.
-完全不正确 还有 这不是问题 -好吧
- Totally incorrect. Also, not a question. - OK.
想想你们要做什么
Think about what you're about to do,
然后做完了要保密
then afterwards keep it under wraps.
不对 而且这也不是一个问题
No. And again, not a question.
各位 这真的不难 这是说
Guys, this is really not that hard. It's about consent
在做♥爱♥前和做♥爱♥中
and attaining mutual stated consent
取得双方明示的同意和准许
before and during lovemaking.
正是 但没那么奇怪
Exactly that. But put in a less creepy way.
他说得轻松 他是个重生处♥男♥
Easy for him to say. He's a born-again virgin.
有意思 是宗教原因吗
Oh, that's interesting. For religious reasons?
是我自己的决定 为了专注于我的职业生涯
Self-imposed dry patch. Focusing on my career.
听着 你们都很聪明 要尊重对方
Look, you're all intelligent. Just be respectful
然后避免把一些信♥号♥♥当成是暗示
and avoid situations where it's easy to confuse the signals.
简单来说 只去脱衣舞俱乐部
Basically, stick to strip clubs.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
没有摄像机 自愿的成年人
No cameras. Consenting adults.
况且女性在那里是有权力的
Plus, it's empowering for women.
很难知道你是不是认真的
Hard to know if you're being serious.
-那我们能去哪里呢 -我不知道
- Where can we go, then? - I don't know.
电影院 或者去义工
The cinema? Or do some charity work.
食物救济中心 老人院 除了脱衣舞俱乐部都行
Food banks, the elderly. Anything except strip clubs.
我觉得这就是性别歧视
Nah, this all smacks of sexism to me.
我猜你肯定不跟女队说这些
I bet you didn't have this chat with the ladies' team.
我们当然说了
Yes, we did, obviously.
-为了装门面 -不是
- For appearances' sake. - No.
因为这很重要
Because it's important.
我要开始我自己的游说
I'm going to start my own campaign.
"相信所有的男人"
"Believe all men."
这想法烂透了
Well, that's a terrible idea,
但任何事情都拦不住你 皮蒂
but there's absolutely nothing stopping you doing so, Petey,
等你离开俱乐部再做就行
just as long as it's after you've left the club.
还有什么问题吗
Any other questions?
真的吗
Really?
真的吗 好吧
Really? Fine.
帕斯卡 再问一个
Pascal, again.
但那是加密的 所以...
But it's encrypted, so...?
奥利维亚 切萨雷为什么没来
Olivia, why wasn't Cesare at the talk?
他是个65岁的意大利人
He's a 65-year-old Italian.
他觉得"我也是"运动暗示着
He thinks the #MeToo movement is a way to indicate
你想加入狂欢
you'd like to join the orgy.
真的吗
Oh, really?
不是
No.
对不起 刚刚很不专业
Sorry, that was unprofessional.
今天早上我压力很大
It's been a stressful morning.
我大学辅修过性政♥治♥
You know, I covered sexual politics as part of my degree,
如果你在队里需要
so if you ever need a supportive voice
一个支持的声音 就跟我说
within the squad, just shout.
我应该不用
I'm probably OK.
不管怎样 感谢你提出来 我很感激
Anyway, thanks for trying. I appreciate it.
如果你今天心情不好
Yeah, you know, if you're having a bad day,
也许我们可以抽时间聊聊 喝杯咖啡或者晚饭时间
maybe we could have a chat over coffee or dinner?
两件事
OK. Two things.
-首先 我不和足球运动员约会 -这不是约会
- One, I don't date footballers. - It wouldn't be a date.
-我只是觉得我们该相处一下 然后... -等等
- I just think we'd get along and... - Wait.
我做了这些 就为了这种场合用
I had these made for this exact situation.
这不是约会
好 很可爱 我知道了
Yes. OK. Very cute. I get it.
但我和其他人不一样
But I'm... Really, I'm not like the others.
我和其他人不一样
-你把他们都压成纸片了吗 -经常用到呢
- You had them laminated? - They get a lot of use.
好吧 你有"其次"想说吗
Right. Did you have a second thing?
其次 我刚主持完一场演讲
Secondly, I've just finished hosting a talk
主题是不合适的性行为
on inappropriate sexual behaviour.
所以 等一下
So, one second...
你好 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.