what, less than 24 hours ago?
这件事没有听起来那么糟糕
It's not quite as bad as it sounds.
即使你告诉我
Even though you're telling me
你可能因为你昨天被警告的事
you've got a potential front-page-of-the-paper situation
而出现在媒体头条
regarding precisely what you were warned about yesterday?
你这么说的话 听起来很糟糕
OK, when you put it like that, it sounds pretty bad.
他现在在哪里
Right, where is he now?
我们偷了他的手♥机♥ 然后把他关在视频简报室里了
We stole his phone and locked him in the video briefing room.
意料之中
Course you did.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
俱乐部商店
10:28
开心吗 挑了很多衣服
Happy? Got a lot of gear there.
-我什么时候才能见皮蒂 -听着
- When am I meeting Petey? - Listen...
小混♥蛋♥ 你见不到皮蒂·布鲁克斯
...you little prick, you're not meeting Petey Brooks.
什么
What?
我要去找报社
Right, I'm going to the papers.
在你"购物"的时候
While you've been "shopping",
我让我们的技术团队黑进了你的手♥机♥
I've had our IT team hack your phone.
你的搜索历史里有一些非常有趣的条目
Some very, very interesting stuff in your search history.
不 那不是我搜的 我...
No, that's... That's not mine. I was, um...
我们知道你访问过的每一个网站
We know every site you visited, every single one.
如果你不想让你的妈妈
So, if you don't want your mum
发现你在做什么
to find out what you've been up to,
你就给我闭好你的嘴 小蠢货
you'll keep your mouth shut, you little wanker.
学校有人跟我说那很有趣
Someone at school said it was funny,
我只看过一次
and I only checked it out once.
拜托 你不能告诉我妈妈
Please, you can't tell my mum.
拿上你的购物篮 然后滚蛋
Take your shopping basket and fuck off!
那太棒了
That was amazing!
-我之前这样做过 一般都有效 -太棒了
- I've done it before. Usually works. - Amazing.
所以 他在浏览什么样的网站
So, what kind of sites was he looking at?
我怎么知道 你见过我们的技术部吗
Fucked if I know. Have you met our IT department?
他们都不会用手♥机♥ 更别说黑进去了
They can barely work a phone, let alone hack one.
你在吓唬他 太厉害了
You bluffed him? Incredible.
那个小混♥蛋♥肯定
The little shit must have
以为你知道那些轮射视频
thought you knew about the bukkake videos.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
轮射 他一直说这个词
Bukkake. Bukkake? Yeah, he kept mentioning it.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
轮射指的是很多男人
Well, bukkake is when multiple men, well,
同时将他们的精♥液♥
unload their ejaculate simultaneously
射到一个女性脸上
onto a woman's face. Er...
你是在打给人力资源部吗
Is that HR you're calling?
鲍勃 你有空吗
Bob, are you free?
恐怕又有一个章鱼情况
Yeah, another octopus, I'm afraid.
太好了 太好了
Yes, yes, yes!
猜猜谁的故事被卖♥♥了
Guess who's had a story sold on them?
-那是好事吗 -是的 先生 我就是金钱
- And that's a good thing? - Yes, sir. I'm money.
那就读出来
Read it out, then.
"顶级英超球星本杰·阿切贝
"Top Prem star Benji Achebe
跟他妈妈住在一起 并且..."
lives with his mum and has..."
不是吧...
Nah...
"顶级英超球星和他妈妈住在一起 并且丁丁很小"
"Top Prem star lives with his mom and has a tiny penis."
听着 这是假新闻 是我妈妈跟我一起住
Well, hey, listen, it's fake news, yeah? My mum lives with me.