At least you're not naked this time.
不要再看我的包皮了
Stop looking at my foreskin.
算了吧 皮蒂 放了他
Nah, come on, Petey, leave him.
你给我出来 你个倒霉星
I want you out! You're bad luck!
马蒂在哪里
Where's Mattie?
他躲在休息室里
He's hiding in the cupboard.
别担心 皮蒂 我来推开
Don't worry, Petey. I got it pulled.
当然不是指你的包皮
Not your foreskin, obviously...
否则需要很长时间
that would take too long.
马蒂 切萨雷准备好见你了
Mattie, Cesare's ready to see you.
我很抱歉 孩子们只说发布了杰克的视频
I'm sorry, the kids said they'd share the video about Jack,
我不知道他们还提到了皮蒂的包皮
but I didn't know they'd mention Petey's foreskin.
请不要生气
Please don't be angry.
这我确实生气 但可以等等
I am angry about that, but it can wait.
现在你得去见老大
Now you've got to see the boss.
我怕皮蒂
I'm scared of Petey.
我罩着你
I'll look after you.
你说过你会在背后捅我一刀
You said you would stab me in the back.
我会的 但不是现在
Oh, I will, but not right now.
这才是我勇敢的大男孩 走吧
There's my big brave boy. Come on.
切萨雷先生
Signor Cesare?
你好 马蒂
Hey, Mattie.
马蒂 进来
Mattie, come.
和我一起喝一杯
Have a glass. Enjoy with me.
没事的
It's OK.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
价值
Values.
什么
Sorry?
价值 马蒂
Values, Mattie.
我来英格兰的时候 我尊重价值
When I come to England, I respect values.
我建立
I build.
我成功 我思考 你觉得呢
I succeed... I think. Do you think?
我的天 当然
Oh, my goodness. Yes. Yeah.
你的队伍太棒了
Yeah. Your teams have been amazing.
在你手下踢球是我小时候的梦想
As a kid, I dreamt of playing for you.
我的经纪人告诉我你想签我的时候 我差点晕过去
I nearly fainted when my agent told me about your interest.
是的 之前都是这样 教练过来
Yes, yes, always before... manager come,
"喝一杯葡萄酒" 但是现在
"Have a glass of Barolo," But now,
"闭嘴 意大利老白♥痴♥" 踢完90分钟
"Hey, shut up, old wop prick!" For 90 minuto.
如果我不握手的话就会对着媒体哭
Then cry with press if I don't shake hand.
然后滚回家去
Then fuck off home!
我不是意大利白♥痴♥
I'm not wop prick.
他们才是白♥痴♥
They prick.
就像我说的 在你手下踢球是我的梦想
Like I said, I always dreamt of playing for you.
从没想过我也能符合在切萨雷手下踢球的条件
Never really thought I had what it took to play Cesare-ball.
但你肯定是看出了什么
But you must have seen something.
是的 你刚毕业
Yes. You come from Academy.
不是 不是
Oh, no. No, no, no. No. No,
我这周刚从堪萨斯签过来
I was just signed from Kansas this week.
是吗
Yes?
是的
Yes. Oh.
有些事我记得 有些事不记得
Something I remember, something I don't remember.
要记下来的事情太多了
Too many things to write down all the time.
你就是以此出名的
Well, you're famous for it.
我是说 这些年来这么多笔记
I mean, all those notes over all those years.
-我希望有一天我要是当教练... -马蒂
- And I hope to coach one day and... - Hey, Mattie,
如果你要说这么多 我先坐下
if you speak this much, I sit down,
我就能舒服一点
I get comfortable, huh?
你很聪明
You are a smart boy.
好的 当然 请坐
Yeah, yeah, of course. Please, please sit down, erm...
我确实有个问题想问你
I do have one question for you, though.
对我来说是个大问题
Kind of a big question for me.
你为什么签我
Why did you sign me?
肯定不是为了卖♥♥球衣 对吗
Wasn't to sell shirts, was it?
肯定不是 你肯定都不会这么想
No, I'm sure it wasn't. And you wouldn't even think like that.
我只是个左边路 抱歉
I'm just such a left-field choice, and... Sorry.
我不是故意问的
I didn't mean to ask.
我就是有点紧张 想不明白
I'm just nervous and-and out of my depth.
可能不是 可能也是统计决议
Or not. Or maybe I'm not. Maybe I was a stats decision.
但是《足球世界》里都没有我
But then, I'm not even on FIFA, so
所以你是怎么找到我的
how did you find me and
你看上了我的什么 你为什么要我
what did you see in me? Why did you want me?
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我怎么能对你这种传奇人物问这种问题
How can I ask a legend like you these questions?
我就是一坨屎
I am a piece of shit.
我要走了
I'm going.
天哪 别
Er, no. Oh, God.
不 不
Er, no, no, no, no.
先生 千万别死
Er, sir, please don't be dead.
你还活着 你当然没死
No, you're alive. Of course you're not dead.
我只是 无聊到让你睡着了
I just... bored you to sleep.
真好 干的漂亮 马蒂
Nice. Good work, Mattie.
好吧 感谢您抽空见我
Well, OK, thank you for your time.
数独
Sudoku.
真棒
Great.
真是他妈糟透了
What a fucking mess.
-一切都还好吗 -我也不知道
- Everything all right? - Actually, not sure.
上一秒我们还在说话 下一秒他就睡着了
One minute we were talking, next minute he fell asleep.
是啊 他对无聊的人容忍♥度很低
Yeah, he has a low tolerance for boring people.
晚安 马蒂
Goodnight, Mattie.
好吧 晚安
Yeah. Great. Goodnight.
莫 你可以和罗过来吗
Mo, can you and Raul come up?
对 又睡着了 你还得来接他
Yep, out like a light. You'll have to carry him again.
没有 下面还是干的
No, he looks dry down there.
停车场
这里是我们停车的地方
And this is where we park the cars.
很好 朋友 这是个美好的夜晚
Oh, cheers, mate. It's been a great night.
比赛结果真丢人
Shame about the result.
但你没想到会坐在两个警♥察♥旁边 对吗
Bet you didn't expect to be sitting next to two coppers, did you?
-没错 我没想到 -本杰·阿切贝
- No, that's not what I expected. - Benji Achebe?
-是我 -给你新车
- Yeah. - Got your new car.
-希望不再是一辆没上保险的宾利 -不 不
- Not another uninsured Bentley, I hope. - No, no, no.
吸取教训了 保证你会喜欢这个的 宝贝
Learnt my lesson. You're going to love this, babe, promise.
-是吗 -是的 来吧
- Yeah? - Yeah, come on.
没说你们两个... 算了
Not you two... Oh, fine.
就在这里
Here it is! Ha-ha! Yeah!
质量下降了啊 本杰
Bit of a step-down, Benji.
两全其美 我是说
Best of both worlds. I mean, it
看着一般 但保险交得起
looks the shit, but with affordable insurance, huh?
如果你们不介意的话 警官 我们要上路了
Now, if you'll excuse us, officers, we've got to roll.
认真的吗 我以为你有辆宾利
Is this for real? I thought you had a Bentley.
上来吧 我待会儿跟你解释
Come on, I'll explain later. Just...
我猜你在交管局登记过颜色变化吧
Presumably you've registered the colour change with the DVLA.
-跟谁 -更改车辆颜色
- With who? - Changing the colour of a
却未通知交管局 这是违法的
car without informing the DVLA is illegal.
但这下面就是原始的颜色
But it's the original colour underneath.
这不重要
Yeah, that don't matter.
能看到的就是这个颜色 这辆车你不能开
It's the visible colour. You can't drive this.
-这是开玩笑吗 -不开玩笑
- Is this some joke ting? - No joke ting.
那贵宾票呢 晚饭呢
What about the VIP tickets? The dinner?
试图贿赂警♥察♥
Attempting to bribe a police officer is punishable
-最高可判处十年监禁 -什么
- with up to ten years in prison. - What?
不 我没有 我只是
No, I didn't. No, I was just..
朋友 我们逗你玩呢
Mate, we're winding you up.
看到没有 警♥察♥也会开玩笑
See? Old Bill can banter too.
回见 朋友
See you later, mate.
所以我能开这辆车回家吗
So can I drive this home, yeah?
不行
No!
好吧 帮我把这个揭了
All right, help me pick this off.
最多也就20分钟
It can't take us more than, what, 20 minutes?