我花了40磅做的美甲
I am not wasting a £40 manicure
我才不要浪费在一辆福特福克斯上
on a shitty Ford Focus.
叫辆车
Call an Uber.
叫不了 这是另外一个故事
I can't. That's another story.
你连车都叫不了吗
You can't even get an Uber?
在那趟行程中
For the duration of that journey,
那是我的车 我一点都没洒
that's my car, and I barely spilled any.
你叫不了吗
Can't you call it?
我可以
Yeah. I can.
我叫一个人的车 拜拜
An Uber for one. Bye.
-拜拜 -我可以给你钱 拜托
- Yeah. Bye. - I can pay you back. Come on.
-都没有一个人的车 -滚吧
- They don't even make Ubers for one. - Oh, piss off!
二手的厕纸 真棒
Ah, second-hand toilet paper. Nice.
都是杰克牌的
Yeah, they're Jack's brand.
他们会忘了的
Oh, they'll forget all about that.
粉丝们吗 不会忘的
What, the fans? Never.
你退役之前不会忘 之后也不会
Not until the day you retire. Then not even after that.
是的 50年之后
Yeah, in 50 years they'll
他们还是会给你厕纸
still be giving you rolls of toilet paper.
真行 我们这次怎么回家
Oh, sound. How are we getting home again?
帮我把这个揭了 我就载你一程
Here, help me pick this off and I'll give you a lift.
四个小时之内肯定搞定
Can't take us more than, what, four hours?
-和切萨雷谈的怎么样 -挺好
- How was your chat with Cesare, then? - Yeah, good.
他宝刀未老 不是吗
Still got that fire, hasn't he?
不知道 五年里他说的每个词我都不懂
Don't know. Not understood a word he's said in five years.
就不该这样 不管了 我就要开
Oh, this is wrong, man! I'm going to drive it anyway.
别这样 本杰 这不值
Come on, Benji, it's not worth it.
不不不 我有个计划
Nah, nah, nah. I've got a plan.
我就是个天才
Ha-ha! I'm a genius.
如果他们看不到颜色
If they can't see the colour,
他们就不能说这颜色不对
they can't tell me it's the wrong colour.
-行得通 -行不通的
- Could work. - It's not going to work.
你大概用了六个月的厕纸
Hey, that's about six months' worth of toilet paper you've used.
我到家之后会卷回去的
I'll roll it up again after I get home.
-这都不行吗 -我都说了
- Oh, allow it, man. - Told you.