多好的俱乐部 多好的球员
What a great club. Great players.
当然 就像皮蒂·布鲁克斯 对吧
Sure. Sure. Like... Petey Brooks? Yeah?
没错 回头见 朋友
Exactly. See you soon...friend.
你得做得更好 皮蒂
You're going to have to do way better than that, Petey.
加油
Come on!
这也太弱了
That was weak!
看看这个
Check this out.
太好了
Yes!
我又赢了 请付钱
And I win... again. Please pay.
我打台球从没输过
I never lose at pool.
从没输过 所以我赢走了你所有钱
Never. I mean, that is why I have taken all your money, you know?
我是最强的 顶尖的
I'm the best. The very best.
肯定比你强得多
Way better than you, of course.
是啊
Yeah!
我该回去了
Anyway, I should get back now,
我的脚变得很痛
as my foot's starting to hurt quite a bit.
不 不 不 只是抓伤
Hey, no, no, no. It's only a scratch.
是啊 但伤口在我的脚上
Yeah, but it's on my foot,
实话说 我最知道有多痛
so, to be honest, I have a better idea of the pain.
或许你是个女人
Or maybe you are a woman?
好吧 你走吧
OK. You leave.
承认我们是对的吧 他是个怪胎
Just admit we were right. He's a freak.
没错 他很不同
Yes, he's different.
但我们都很不同
But we're all different.
他喜欢打台球赢钱
He likes to play pool for money,
而且不经常清理狗屎 所以呢
and doesn't always clear up after his dog. So what?
要不明天来找我和卡洛斯一起玩吧
Why not come and hang with me and Carlos tomorrow?
听起来真不错
Oh, yeah, sounds great.
一栋满是狗屎的排房♥ 当然
A terraced house filled with dog shit? Yes, please!
首先 他的主人正在找人
Well, firstly, his owner's getting someone in
清理狗屎
to deal with the dog shit.
-他的主人 -其次 你们不想来
- His owner? - And secondly, you just don't want to come
因为你们害怕我说的是对的 他是个好人
because you're afraid that I'm actually right, and he's a good guy.
我很想来 但我明晚和叮当女孩有个约会
I would come, but I've got a date with Tinkly Girl tomorrow night.
我们下午见面 所以你可以来
Well, we're meeting up in the afternoon, so you can make it.
-胡说 -拜托 本杰
- Bollocks. - Come on, Benj.
-你的脚在流血吗 -我的天
- Is your foot bleeding? - Oh, Jesus Christ!
别把损伤带进我家
Don't bring a fucking injury into my house!
你在干什么 你都没接近过我的脚
What are you doing? You haven't been anywhere near my foot.
这对我的迷信很不尊重
That's very disrespectful of my superstitions.
看起来它好像被什么感染了
It looks like it's got infected with something.
-狗屎 -不好意思
- Dog shit. - Sorry?
里面有狗屎
I got dog shit in it.
意外 不是性♥爱♥游戏
By accident. It wasn't a sex game.
我完全没想过是性♥爱♥游戏
Not for one second did I think it was a sex game.
我给你开点抗生素
I'll get you some antibiotics,
但你至少五天不能训练
but you're out for at least five days.
什么
Er, what?
我的狗没咬他
My dog didn't bite him.
-不是故意咬的 -完全没咬
- Well, not intentionally. - Not at all!
好吧
Um... OK!
你在治疗后会来我家吧
So, of course, you are coming to my house after treatment?
或者 我们出去玩怎么样
Or...how about we go out?
好玩的地方
Somewhere fun?
狗场
The puppy farm?
可以 或者其它地方
Yeah, maybe. Or somewhere else?
蜥蜴
The lizards?
我们还能去哪呢 我在想
Where else could we go, I wonder?
我知道了 激光枪战
Oh, I know! Laser Quest!
我们用激光打架
We fight with light!
杰克 兄弟 你好吗
Jack! Jack, mate, how are you?
还行
OK, yeah.
太好了 现在你得帮我个忙 大兄弟
Great. Now, you've got to do me a favour, me old mate.
我很忙 我们准备去和马蒂和卡洛斯
Oh, I'm busy. We're meant to be going on a Laser Quest
一起玩激光枪战
with Mattie and Carlos.
激光枪战 你刚20岁吗
Laser Quest? What are you, 20?
-我21岁 -不 我需要你们帮个忙 很快
- I'm 21. - No, listen, I need a favour. It won't take a minute.
穿过这扇门就行 好吗
It's just through this door, OK?
你不想让我失望 对吧
You don't want to let me down, do you?
来吧 我们在等着
Go on, then. We're waiting.
好吧 开始什么
Oh, right. Yeah. What for?
皮蒂说你会和我们讨论下场比赛
Petey said you're going to be talking us through our next game
是你拿足协教练勋章的一部分
as part of your FA coaching badge.
什么
What?
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
皮蒂 干得漂亮
Oh, Petey, that's a good one.
我不知道你为什么笑 你是下一个
I don't know why you're laughing, mate. You're next.
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
你再浪费我的时间 我就用锤子锤爆你的蛋
Waste my time again and I'll destroy your balls with a hammer!
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything all right? - Yeah.
皮蒂·布鲁克斯强迫我给女队队员
Petey Brooks forced me to show some fat bloke smashing himself
看一个肥佬用锤子锤自己蛋的视频 但没事
in the balls with a hammer to the ladies' team, but, yeah.
好吧 我们要走了 卡洛斯不喜欢等人
Right. Well, we need to go. Carlos doesn't like to wait.
我快好了
All right. I'm nearly done.
操
Oh, shit.
我得给约会订个地方
I need to book somewhere for me date.
像我平时一样
Do what I do.
随便去个地方 然后告诉他们你是谁
Just walk in anywhere and tell them who you are.
然后他们就会给你个座位
And then they'll get a table.
最好保险一点 我定个离激光枪战近的地方
Best to be safe. I'll book somewhere near the Laser Quest.
太好了 有个弗兰基和本尼意式餐厅
Ideal. There's a Frankie & Benny's
就在街对面 这个可以
right across from it. Be all right.
你要带女孩
You're taking a girl
去商业区的弗兰基和本尼意式餐厅
Frankie & Benny's on a trading estate?
你真不会把妹
You've got no game!
杰克 我觉得连锁饭店
Jack, I don't think a chain restaurant is a great place
不是个撩妹的好去处
to try to impress a girl.
那是因为你去了大学里而且你是个势利眼
That's cos you went to university and you're a snob.
有道理
That's a fair point.
-该死 网上预订不了 -那就打电♥话♥
- Shit, you can't book online. - Then call 'em.
你能打吗 两位 六点钟
Can you do it? 6pm for two.
六点有点早
Six? Six seems a bit early.
对 但如果搞砸了的话
Yeah, but that way, if it goes badly,
我可以回家玩堡垒之夜 如果顺利的话
I can get home and play Fortnite, and if it goes well,
我可以先做♥爱♥再回家玩堡垒之夜
I can have sex and then go home and play Fortnite.
激光枪战 下午
如果真的有太空战争 像阿西莫夫预测的一样
So when there's a real space war, as Asimov has predicted,
我们之前操作过激光武器的人
those of us who are used to handling laser weaponry
会有巨大的优势
are going to have a huge advantage. Huge.
这是我们能接触到和银河战争最接近的东西
It's actually the closest thing we can have to galactic combat.
闭嘴
Shut up!
能不能别说这种无聊的话了
Could you just stop your boring talk?
对 别说话了
Yeah! No more talking!
开始吧 会很好玩的
Let's get going. This is going to be fun!
好了 这些是目标 挂在胸前
OK. So these are your targets, guys, here, on the chest.
会在你们被击中时 肩膀上的显示器
These indicators on your shoulders will flash red
会闪红光
when you guys get hit.
在真实情况下 如果你们被激光击中
Obviously, in a real situation, if you got hit by a laser,
会被完全分解
you'd be completely disintegrated.
闭嘴
Shut up!
好了 你们不会太害怕吧
OK. Not too scary for you?
激光枪战 我觉得我没事
Laser Quest? I think I'm good.
好吧 你们肯定会输的
OK. Well, you will lose, for sure.
马蒂 我的朋友 你跟着我 好吗
Mattie, my friend, you are with me. OK?
当然 卡洛斯 我的朋友
Of course, Carlos, my friend.
好了 大伙进去吧 激光枪战要开始了
OK, guys, let's get in there. Let's play some Laser Quest.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready to go?
我真心希望你们玩的开心
I really... Honestly, I really hope you guys have a good time.
-闭嘴 -好吧