"Any more of that and I'll be getting the carbolic."
下流的小兔崽子
Dirty bloody mochyns.
不管在哪里
People seem to hound me.
都有人来骚扰我
Wherever I go.
我觉得我被诅咒了
I think I've been cursed.
你要是有麻烦了 就来找我
Well, if you get any trouble, you put them on to me.
我老公曾是威尔士卫队军
My husband was in the Welsh Guards.
他教过我拳击
He taught me how to box.
他说 "格温 每个人都得学点拳击"
"Gwen," He said, "Gwen, everyone should know how to box.
"战争随时都可能爆发"
"There could be a war any minute."
-现在死了 -你老公吗
- Dead, now. - Your husband?
就两个月前 像树倒了一样
Only two months ago. He fell like a tree.
-太可怜了 -日子太难了
- Oh, I'm so sorry. - It's been hard.
-我信 -我那么爱他
- I bet. - I loved him.
-我相信 -夜晚太漫长了
- I'm sure. - The nights are very long.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
夜晚
The nights...
太
are very...
漫长了
very long.
天啊
Oh, my God!
诺曼 诺曼
Norman! Norman!
你最近怎么样啊
What have you been up to?
我走出来了 就那样了
I walked out and that was it.
再也没有见过他
I never saw him again.
你要是不想再见我的话 我完全理解
I completely understand if you don't want to see me again.
-我为什么会那样 -因为我睡过男人
- Why would I do that? - Because of the men.
别傻了 我老公当过兵啊
Don't be silly. My husband was in the army.
但杰里米·索普 天啊
But Jeremy Thorpe, for God's sake!
他可是自♥由♥党的领导人
He's the leader of the party!
诺曼 你走运了
Norman, you've struck lucky.
对了 因为我这个朋友
Yes, because this friend of mine,
他儿子是蒙哥马利郡的议员
his son is the MP for Montgomeryshire.
他是自♥由♥党议员 真的自♥由♥党人
He's a Liberal MP, an actual Liberal.
-我要跟他讲 -好的 去吧
- I'm going to tell him. - Yes, do.
太好了 跟他提社保卡
Good. And mention the National Insurance card.
好 我会的 会的
Yes, I will. I will.
他非常了不起
He's a smashing chap.
他叫埃姆林
His name is Mr Emlyn...
胡森
..Hooson.
这位自然是帕里·琼斯夫人了
Mrs Parry Jones, of course.
欢迎远道而来
Thank you for coming all this way.
胡森先生 很高兴又见到你了
Nice to see you again, Mr Hooson.
这位是斯考特先生
This is Mr Scott.
感谢您抽空见我
Thank you so much for seeing me -
我想说 太及时了
and, may I say, it's about time.
请跟我来 这边请
If you'd like to follow me. Come this way.
我能问下 索普先生今天在吗
Can I ask, is Mr Thorpe here today?
他去赞比亚了 要周一才能回来
He's away in Zambia. He won't be back until Monday.
我给你介绍下我的同僚 大卫·史蒂尔
Can I introduce you to my colleague, David Steel,
罗克斯堡 塞尔扣克及皮布尔斯议员
MP for Roxburgh, Selkirk and Peebles?
他好心借了办公室给我们 他也想参加
He has very kindly lent us his office and would like to attend.
杰里米过去常提到你
Jeremy used to talk about you.
是吗 希望都是好话
Did he? All good, I hope.
他叫你下议院宝宝
He called you the baby of the House.
我相信那是善意的流行语
I'm sure he meant it in a jovial fashion.
不算是
Not particularly.
到最后 我还是没有拿到社保卡
And in the end, I never did get my National Insurance card.
但格温说我现在是威尔士荣誉公民了
But Gwen says I'm an honorary Welshman now.
她真的很好
She's been wonderful.
她给了我500镑参加骑马旅行俱乐部
She's given me £500 for a pony trekking centre.
斯考特先生 要是这些都是真的
But if all of this is true,
这个情况就很让人担忧了
the story is quite alarming, Mr Scott.
是啊 你的信息已经很详细了
Yes, and you've certainly been detailed.
-谢谢你 -很明显你有
- Thank you. - And clearly you have a gift
骗人钱的天赋
for eliciting money out of people.
告诉我 索普先生给你钱的时候
But tell me, when Mr Thorpe gave you money,
你是勒索他了吗
were you blackmailing him?
哪有先去报♥警♥再勒索人的
What sort of blackmailer goes to the police first?
我觉得我们今天听的够多了
I think perhaps we've heard enough for one day.
这些指控非常严重啊
These are very serious allegations...
但我爱他
I love him, though.
-你说什么 -我爱他
- I beg your pardon? - I love him.
-杰里米 -到此为止
- Jeremy. - We can stop now.
不 因为每次我谈到这些情况
No, because every time I tell this story,
总是在说社保卡 做♥爱♥和信的事情
it's always about the card and the sex and the letters,
但我爱过他 我依旧爱着他
but I loved him and I still love him,
即使这很荒谬
even though that's ridiculous.
而且他爱过我 你这样写
And he loved me. So you can write down this...
我不是他的男妓
I wasn't his prostitute
或者一♥夜♥情♥对象
or a one-night stand
也不是夜色中的露水情人
or a quick little fuck in the dark.
我是杰里米·索普的爱人
I was Jeremy Thorpe's lover.
我之前不知道他对你是如此重要
I had no idea how much he meant to you.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢你
- Welcome back. - Thank you.
旅途非常愉快
It was an excellent trip.
能不能和你聊两句
I wondered if I might have a word.
不了 我很...
No, I'm very...
是关于诺曼·斯考特的
It's about Norman Scott.
谁
Who?
不过我确实认识一个叫诺曼·乔瑟夫的人
Although I did know a Norman Josiffe,
他还有个名字叫诺曼·林奇
I think he also called himself Norman Lynch,
所以他第三次改姓也不奇怪
so it's not impossible that he changed his name for a third time,
但我和他不是很熟
but I hardly knew him well.
然而...
And yet...
他能描述出你母亲的房♥子
he can describe your mother's house
自♥由♥党领袖办公室
还有你马香公♥寓♥的很多细节
and your flat at Marsham Court in great detail.
他确实拜访过我
He did visit me, yes.
为什么事拜访
What for?
我那时帮了他 他工作上遇到了一些问题
I was helping him. He had problems at work,
我给了些建议
I gave advice, I think.
就这样吗
Is that all?
就这样
That was all.
你这样说的话 应该就不会介意我
Well, in that case, you won't mind if I take this further,
向党内
to the party...
还有警♥察♥提起这件事
and the police.
因为 如果他在撒谎 那重要的就是
Because, if he's lying, then it's very important that none of us
我们别被卷入此等污秽不堪的事件中
are fouled with the stench of this filth.
我觉得你这样做并不明智
I think that would be a mistake.
为什么
Why's that?
因为你参加了67年党内领袖选举 而我赢了
Because you stood for election as leader in '67 and I won -
所以这看起来就像赤♥裸♥裸的报复
so this would look like nothing but revenge.
我们可以让调查说话
We could let the inquiry decide.
那我就要提醒他们
Then I shall remind them that you're the man
你曾经为伊恩·布雷迪[连环杀手]辩护过
who stood up in court and defended Ian Brady.
那是我对皇室的责任
That was my duty to the Crown.
所以你站在了无比罪恶的性变♥态♥者那边
So you sided with the very worst of sexual deviants.
怎么了 埃姆林 你有这方面的嗜好吗
What happened, Emlyn? Did you get a taste for it?
-我要继续深入调查此事 -尽管去吧
- I shall be taking this forward. - Yeah, you do that.
卡尔顿俱乐部[英国保守党总部]
内政大臣 索普先生找您
Home Secretary, Mr Thorpe for you.
-杰里米 -雷吉 你真是太客气了
- Jeremy. - Reggie, this is very good of you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
给我们上杯杜松子酒和甜苦艾酒
Gin and sweet vermouths for both of us.
-喝完再上 -好的 莫尔丁先生
- Keep them coming. - Yes, Mr Maudling.
有人要见我只会为了一件事 秘密
There's only one reason anyone asks to see me, hugger-mugger.
你犯傻了吗
Have you been an idiot?
没有 瞧 这真是一个老掉牙的故事
No. So, you see, it's really the same old tale.
事实上 政♥治♥学第一课
In fact, the first lesson of politics -
当心自己的同事
beware one's own colleagues.
你希望我怎么做