A little stream of traffic off Eastern Avenue.
- We do all right. - Is it just you?
不 还有巴尼 他是侍者
No, I've got Barney, the pot man.
As I was saying, he's found some girl in Lyme Regis, so...
If you fancied doing a few odd jobs -
you know, changing the barrels, a bit of bar work...
There is a nice little room upstairs, you can have that.
- I could live here? - Well, if you want.
Just peppercorn rent.
What's this for, eh?
people are so lovely to me wherever I go,
and I never know why.
Magic Carpet Company, Magic Carpet King.
- Can I help you? - It's me.
I've been looking.
There's no sign of him. Norman Scott has completely disappeared.
- Do you think he knows? - Could do.
I've searched the whole of Dunstable. Not a whisper.
- Dunstable? - Yeah.
You're in Dunstable?
He's in Barnstaple.
Norman Scott lives in Barnstaple.
I'll go to Barnstaple.
You better had.
Over and out.
- Excuse me. - Hello.
Yes, I saw you looking. And it's fine.
No complaints here. I'm Norman.
- Nice jacket. - My name is Peter King.
我想告诉你 斯考特先生 你现在很危险
I'm meant to tell you, Mr Scott, you're in very great danger.
There is a man coming from Canada to kill you.
- Canada? - Certain parties have hired me to protect you.
How do you know who I am?
You need to come with me right now to meet the person.
- What person? - The one who hired me.
What do you mean someone wants to kill me?
Is it him? Oh, my God.
Oh, my God. It's him, isn't it?
- Is it him? - Really, don't.
If you could come with me right now...
- Is it him? - I don't know.
There is no him, all right.
But you have got to come with me.
不行 我还牵着狗呢 这不是我的狗
I can't, I've got the dog. She's not mine.
- This is Princess Eleanor. - Just get in the fucking car.
We look forward to seeing you, yes.
艾德娜 再见 外面有个人
Edna. Bye. There's a man outside.
Tommy, would you take her for a moment, please?
This man, he's got a yellow Honda.
- Would you write down the number, please? - What for?
I can't stop.
I've got it.
- Who is he? - He said someone wants to kill me.
Why have you changed your shirt?
He's very good looking.
So, have I got it right?
After all that, you still
haven't got your National Insurance card?
还没 告诉我 你是干什么的
I have not. So, tell me, what do you do?
- Who are you, exactly? - I'm a special investigator.
- And what does that mean? - It means...
What it means. It's best if you don't ask too many questions.
- Right. - All I can say is you are in mortal danger.
-现在我得走了 -什么 为什么
- And now I've got to go. - What? Why?
I don't like the way that man's looking at me.
But you can't just walk off, not after that. What do I do?
I'll contact you as soon as the man from Canada arrives.
Was he the man you wanted me to meet
or is he the man who's going to kill me?
I'll be in touch.
Norman. He says it's important.
- Hurry up. - Is it him?
I don't know.
I think so.
- Hello. - 'Norman.
'It's Andy here.'
- Who's Andy? - 'I mean Peter.'
'He's here. The man from Canada.'
He's come to kill you and he's already in Devon.
Oh, my God. What do I do?
别告诉任何人 一个字都别说 今晚来见我
'Don't tell anyone. Not a word. But meet me - tonight.'
代尔夫旅馆 品街 五点
Delves Hotel, Pin Street, five o'clock.
I'll be going home now, Mr Thorpe.
Are you working late?
Needs must. Thank you.
See you tomorrow.
- Hello. Sorry I'm late. - How many Great Danes have you got?
This is Rinka, isn't she beautiful?
My friends can't cope with her, she's more or less mine now.
- I hate dogs. - Well, that's a silly thing to say.
It's like a bloody donkey. How's it going to fit in the car?
I thought we were going to the hotel?
- That's a different car. - Change of plan.
I need to go to Porlock, see a client.
-好吧 我在这儿等着 -你得跟我来
- OK, I'll wait here. - You need to come with me.
He could be anywhere, the man from Canada.
Well, I'm not going without Rinka.
Christ, you make it difficult.
快上车 进去 进去
Get in, then. In, in.
Get in the car.
Go, go, go.
Take this thing with you and all.
Go inside, wait at the bar.
- I'll come back and get you. - Where are you going to now?
Rinka, this way.
It's 10,000 quid.
Come on! Come on!
How long have you been sitting there?
Why didn't you come and find me?
I can't be seen with anyone.
- Why not? - Because of my job, obviously.
- Get in. - Can you take me home?
- Get in! - I am getting in.
来吧 林火 进去
Come on, Rinka. In.
What about the man?
- What man? - From Canada?