Don't worry, it'll be OK.
我会照顾你的
I'll look after you.
真的
Honestly.
一切都会
Everything is going to be...
平安无事
fine and dandy.
我妈妈总这么说
That's what my mum always says.
平安无事
Fine and dandy.
大丹犬攻击性强吗
Are they aggressive, Great Danes?
不会 温驯的老东西
No, soft old things.
是不是 林火 你和我
Isn't that right, Rinka? You and me.
-都是又老又温驯 -但它们咬人吗
- Both soft old things. - But do they attack?
要是有人要攻击你
You know, if someone was to attack you, you know,
-她会怎么做 -她大概会反击吧
- what would it do? - She might, I suppose.
以前人们养大丹犬来猎野猪
They used to hunt boars in the old days.
老天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
世界美丽的一面
Beautiful part of the world.
今晚不算
Not tonight.
但确实很壮观
It is, though. Magnificent.
你好幸运
You're a very lucky man.
可有人想杀我
Someone's trying to murder me.
对 我知道 但是 我告诉你
Yeah, I know, but... I tell you what...
干得好
..Well done.
-夸我什么 -我不知道 但还没那么糟
- What for? - I don't know. Not that bad, though, was it?
你做的事
You know, the things you've done.
真厉害
Amazing.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
-一切都错乱了 -小心
- Everything. - Careful.
抱歉
Sorry.
我累了
Oh, look, I'm tired.
-精疲力尽了 -你想换我开车吗
- Bloody worn out. - Do you want me to drive?
好的
Ok.
好主意
Good idea, yeah.
我从来没去过加拿大
I've never been to Canada.
我们在这边停一下
OK, let's, um, let's pull over here.
没问题 我下车 你挪过来
Okey-dokey, I'll get out, you slide over.
不不不 我说挪过来 你不用下车
No, no, no. I said slide over. You don't have to get out.
天啊 她以为要出去活动活动
Oh, God. Now she thinks she's going for a run.
林火 宝贝 我们淋雨湿透了
Rinka, darling, we're all getting soaked.
谁是傻狗 谁是傻狗
Oh, who's a silly thing? Who's a silly thing?
你个傻狗
You are. You're the silly thing.
林火
Rinka.
快来 快来
Come on, now. Come on, now.
好孩子 我的宝贝
Come on, girl. Yes, my darling.
天啊 是你
Oh, my God. It's you.
轮到你了
Your turn.
该死 该死 该死
Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it!
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
不 不
No! Oh, no!
不
No.
不
Oh, no.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
他打死了我的狗
He shot my dog!
他想打死我
He tried to shoot me!
谁
Who did?
杰里米·索普
Jeremy Thorpe.
是杰里米·索普干的
Jeremy Thorpe did this.
是杰里米·索普
It was Jeremy Thorpe!