I knew him at Oxford. He is a perfectly decent chap.
那个人是个托派分子
The man's a Trot.
-眼光放远点 -谢谢 詹妮
- Think of the bigger picture. - Thank you very much, Jenny.
如果你在委员会 并引导它为己所用
If you sit on that committee and steer it correctly,
有一天你会成为索普男爵
then one day you could claim the ancient Barony of Thorpe.
那岂不是很棒吗
Wouldn't that be marvellous?
我想是的
I suppose it would, yes.
你会被提拔的 亲爱的
You would be elevated, darling.
提拔
Elevated.
乖 蒂什女士 躺下吧
There you go, Mrs Tish. Lie down.
乖女孩
Good girl.
晚安 蒂什女士
Night-night, Mrs Tish.
没出什么事吧
There's nothing wrong, is there?
为什么会有事
Why would there be?
我不知道
I don't know.
你读了那本书吗
Did you read the book?
-还没 -我觉得你会喜欢的
- Well, not yet. - I think you'll like it.
不要看起来这么害怕
Don't look so scared.
-我没有 -你有
- I'm not. - Yes, you are.
你就像一只受惊的小兔子
You're like a frightened little rabbit.
你是吗
Is that what you are?
你是我的小兔兔吗
Are you...my little bunny?
怎么哭了
Oh, what's this?
亲爱的 亲爱的 这是怎么了
Well, dear, dear. What's all this?
你怎么哭了
What's all this?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你过得很开心 不是吗
Well, you've had a nice time, haven't you?
那为什么这么难过
Then why so sad?
没有人对我这么好过
No-one's ever been this kind to me.
"没有人对我这么好过"
"No-one's ever been this kind to me."
可怜的小兔兔
Poor little bunny rabbit.
别犯傻 快点
Don't be silly. Come on.
擦擦眼睛
Wipe your eyes.
没错 没错 擦干脸 让我看看
That's it, that's it. Dry your face. Let me see.
抖一抖
And shake it off.
再来一次
And again.
好多了
Much better.
现在我要亲你了 你会享受其中的
Now I'm going to kiss you, and you will enjoy it.
-你可以再享受一点 -我做不到
- Well, you could enjoy it a bit more. - I can't.
为什么
Why not?
这样不对
It's wrong.
没有哪里不对
Well, that's not wrong.
我们会需要这个 以防万一
Now, we are going to need this, just in case.
还有来自单身汉之友的一点点帮助
And a good little helping of every bachelor's friend.
面朝下 手脚撑起趴着 好小伙
Just hop onto all fours, there's a good chap.
这姿势最舒服 你不觉得吗
That always works best, don't you think?
-在床上 -是 在床上
- On the bed? - Yes, on the bed.
来吧
There we are.
就这样
That's it.
还有记住
And remember...
母亲的房♥间
Mother's room.
然后呢
And then?
当然我们就做了
We did the deed, of course.
老天
Gosh.
这个真的非常非常好吃
It's very, very good, this.
-好极了 放了很多柠檬 这很少见 -是啊
- It's excellent. Quite a lot of lemon, which is rare. - Yeah.
然后诺曼再联♥系♥你是
So the next time you heard from Norman was...
-就是这次吗 -不不不
- Was this? - No, no, no, no, no.
我直接把他从母亲家接来 安顿下来
I took him straight from mother's and moved him into rooms.
交了房♥租 让他待在那边
Paid the rent, kept him there.
小兔兔
Bunny?
进行曲开始 这是我们的故事
The march begins, and this is our story.
这是你和我
This is you and me.
这是 这是人类向其造物主迈进
This is...this is mankind marching towards his maker.
感觉到了吗
Feel it?
或许这是布鲁克纳要寻找的 上帝及其天堂
Maybe that's what Bruckner's searching for - God and his heaven,
这是不可言喻的
and it's ineffable.
我曾经在哈灵顿路那边住过几个月
I used to live there for a couple of months, Harrington Road.
-那里房♥子不错 -不是那头
- Rather nice houses. - Not down that end.
五个人一间 我们得去公园撒尿
Five to a room. We had to go and piss in the park.
这是你第一次坐公交车吗
Is this your first time on a bus?
不 不是
No, it's not.
-肯定是 -抱歉 我坐过很多公交车
- I bet it is. - Excuse me, I have been on a great many buses.
-说谎 -我16岁的时候
- Liar! - Well, when I was 16,
我们曾经放过短假 一天不用上学
we used to have short leave, like a day out from school.
我们会去帕丁顿
We'd come up to Paddington,
坐36路公交车到大板球场 偷带几瓶啤酒
get the number 36 bus to Lord's, smuggle on bottles of beer.
-很淘气 -我们是指你和史努提勋爵
- It was very wicked. - We being you and Lord Snooty?
是 对的 善良的老史努提
Yes, that's right. Good old Snooty.
-史努提怎么样 -他最棒了
- How is Snooty? - He's absolutely top-hole,
极好
ripping.
我国申请加入欧洲共同体
This country's application to join the Common Market
代表了经济增长和投资的巨大的机遇
represents a huge opportunity, for growth and investment,
不仅是为了伦敦的银行家和商人们
and not just for the bankers and businessmen in London -
他们已经赚得盆满钵满了
they have lined their pockets enough -
还是为了我在北德文郡的选民
but for my constituents in North Devon,
为了全国范围内所有善良诚实的工人们
and for all the good and honest workers across the land,
欧洲代表了一种大胆而全新的视野
Europe represents a bold new horizon -
我们会从中获益 汲取经验
an undertaking from which we may profit and learn,
造福子孙后代
and enrich our lives for generations to come.
"我本来不想说这些不该说的话
"I wasn't going to say anything compromising, but can't stop
但还是忍♥不住说 我爱你 等不及要见你
myself saying, 'I love you and can't wait to see you'.
你最亲爱的 杰里米"
Yours affectionately, Jeremy."
小兔兔
Buuuuuu-nny!
一整天我都一个人在这儿
I'm left on my own all day.
老天啊 你意识到我多忙了吗
Oh, for God's sake. Do you realise how busy I am?
但我该做什么
But what am I supposed to do?!
我想让你保证 如果你再回到伦敦
Well, I want you to promise, if you're ever back in London,
联♥系♥我 好吗
to get in touch. Yes?
干杯
Cheers.
或许你是该往前看了
Maybe it's time you thought about moving on...
做点什么
Doing something with your life.
你觉得呢 小兔兔
What do you think, Bunny?
马术学校那事怎么样了
That dressage school, whatever happened to that?
那倒是很好 但我做不到
That would be wonderful, but I can't.
那学校在法国
It's in France.
"匆忙间 小兔兔们会去法国
"In haste, Bunnies can and will go to France.
你最亲爱的 杰里米"
"Yours affectionately, Jeremy."
那法国又怎么了
But what happened to bloody France?!
他们拒绝我了 你继续说啊 那关我什么事
They said no. Go on, how is that my fault?!
我给又给你在马厩安排了份工作
Well, I got you that other job at the stables
而你拒绝了
and you threw that away.
我跟你说过了 是因为那个人 他对我很差
I told you! It was that man, he was vile to me!
恕我直言 如果你少喝一点酒
Dare I say that if you drank a little less
-少吃一点那些药 -为什么
- and took fewer of those pills... - Why is that?
你觉得为什么我要吃药
Why do you think I need them?
因为你 你对我做的那些事
Because of you, the things you've done to me.
是吗 你这话什么意思
Oh, really, what is that supposed to mean? Huh?
你传染了我 杰里米
You have infected me, Jeremy,
你把同性恋病毒传染给我了
with the virus of homosexuality!
"你把同性恋病毒传染给我了"
"You've infected me with the virus of homosexuality."
他去哪了
Where did he go?
天知道
God knows.
我来向你们自首 我和杰里米·索普议员的
I've come to tell you about my homosexual relations
同性恋关系
with Jeremy Thorpe MP.
我是受害者
I was a victim
他的性♥欲♥
of his lust
和嗜好的受害者
and appetites.
如果你们问 为什么我这么久才来自首
And if you ask me why it's taken me so long to come to the police,
只能说我被那个人控制了
then all I can say is that I was in thrall to the man.
原因就是这样 被控制了