前情提要
诺曼
Norman.
我没地方落脚
I've got nowhere to stay.
你把他带到你母亲的家里了
You took him to your mother's house?
我觉得会很好玩
I thought it would be fun.
母亲的房♥间
Mother's room.
我来向你们自首 我和杰里米·索普的
I've come to tell you about my homosexual relations
同性恋关系
with Jeremy Thorpe.
杰里米·索普当选自♥由♥党领袖
Jeremy Thorpe is elected leader of the Liberal Party.
我们俩从嬉笑调情
What started as a dalliance
进一步发展成夫妻 这很惊喜
sustained to something quite wonderful.
他曾是我的老板和爱人
He was my employer and my lover.
他会毁了我 毁了党 毁了我的婚姻
He will destroy me and the party and my marriage.
诺曼·斯考特必须死 那怎么让他死
Norman Scott has got to die, so, how?
源于真实事件
我认为这样并不道德
I regard it as immoral.
这个国家继续向尼日利亚提供武器
This country is continuing to supply arms to Nigeria
而明明自六月十日起那里的人们
while no food has been able to reach these people
就已经得不到任何食物援助了
since the 10th of June.
而这样的局面又让谁从中得利呢
And who takes advantage of the situation?
苏联
Soviet Russia.
苏联人在尼日利亚的势力
The Russians have been growing in strength within Nigeria
日渐强大
with every passing day
全世界都该明白这一点
and the world should see this.
全世界都该知道
The world should know!
当然 最重要的问题是抛尸地点
Of course, the real question is where to dispose of the body.
在纽约 他们都把尸体扔河里
In New York, they drop corpses in the river.
我曾读到过说 你可以把尸体封在
I've read that you can seal a body in concrete
高速公路路基的水泥里
at the base of a motorway.
锡矿里 就是它了
Tin mines. That's the solution.
大卫 准备好见你了
David, ready for you now.
这是佩德罗·贝塞尔 这是大卫·霍姆斯
Uh, Pedro Besselli, David Holmes.
大卫是金融业的 他曾是党内的财务副主管
David's in finance. He was deputy treasurer of the party.
他为自♥由♥党总部半价买♥♥到了这些地毯
He got us those carpets for Liberal headquarters half-price.
魔毯公♥司♥ 就是我了
Magic Carpet Company, that's me!
我们一起上的牛津 一起出去玩
We were at Oxford and we holiday together.
我们曾有过好时光 他跟我
We've had some bloody times, him and me.
在希腊沙滩上那次
That beach in Greece.
那个服务生
That waiter.
总之 你俩肯定有事要谈
Anyway, you two must have business.
-不打扰你们了 -不不不 谈的是同一件事
- I'll leave you alone. - No, no, no, same business.
进来 把门锁上
Come in, lock the door.
我之前说的 诺曼·斯考特
So, I was saying, Norman Scott,
锡矿
tin mines.
康沃尔到处都是废弃的锡矿 有上百个
Hundreds of abandoned tin mines all over Cornwall.
好极了 你把尸体扔进去 绝不会被找到
Brilliant. You drop the body down there, he'll never be found.
带他去酒吧 把他灌醉 推进车里
Take him to the pub, get him drunk, shove him in a car,
带他一路开到博德明高沼 杀了他
drive him out to Bodmin Moor, kill him.
那是我的选区
That's my constituency.
怎么杀他
Kill him how?
拜托 折断一个人的脖子很容易的
Oh, come on, it's quite easy to break someone's neck.
来 佩德罗
Come here, Pedro.
手肘这里 猛地一抬
Elbow there, jerk up...
他可能挣扎着逃脱
He might wriggle out of it.
他那样的人挺会扭动的
Men like him tend to be wrigglers.
那你就只能枪杀他了 大卫
Then you'll just have to shoot him, David.
-能弄到枪吗 -你让我做什么都行 杰里米
- Can you get a gun? - I can do whatever you want, Jeremy.
我让他做什么都行 杰里米
He can, "Do whatever I want, Jeremy."
给那家伙一枪让他死透
Well, shoot the bugger stone dead.
有给你的消息
Message for you.
诺曼·斯考特
Norman Scott.
结束了 搞定了
It's over. It's done.
都完事了
It's finished.
你再也不用担心诺曼·斯考特了
You don't need to worry about Norman Scott ever again.
怎么 他死了吗
Why, is he dead?
比那个还好
It's better than that.
谢谢各位 非常感谢
Thank you, everyone. Thank you very much.
作为新娘的父亲
As, um, father of the bride,
我应该敬两位幸福的新人
it is my duty to toast the happy couple,
敬斯考特先生和夫人
Mr and Mrs Scott.
敬斯考特先生和夫人
Mr and Mrs Scott.
这是我第二次接受这个任务了
This is the second time this task has befallen me.
你们可能会想起我们第一个女儿
You will recall our first-born daughter,
比琳达 有幸嫁给了
Belinda, was lucky enough
那个优秀的演员及绅士特里·汤姆斯
to marry that fine actor and gentleman Terry Thomas.
-《飞行器里的... -好小伙》
- Those magnificent men... - In their flying machines.
他们今天未能到场
They can't be here today.
特里必须去参加《大赛车》的首映
Terry has to attend the premiere of Monte Carlo Or Bust!
或者他们是主动避开这场婚礼
Or perhaps they've chosen to stay away
因为我的二女儿 苏珊
while my second daughter, Susan,
要嫁给这个可怕的同性恋
marries this dreadful homosexual.
这就是为何我妻子
That's why my wife is,
正在家哭泣 怒火中烧
sitting at home weeping in fury
而她女儿已经怀孕两个月
with her child two months pregnant
父亲是这个令人发指的基佬
by this flagrant poofter.
他怎么让她怀孕的 我不知道
Quite how he got her pregnant, I don't know.
一定是非常不巧
She must have been caught downwind.
所以对这凄惨的婚事我必须要说的是
So, all I have to say in tribute to this desolate affair is...
离开他 亲爱的
Leave him, my darling!
回家
Come home!
-回家 -回家
- Come home! - Come home.
看看我 看看爸爸
Look at me. Look at Daddy.
看看我 看看爸爸 看着我的脸
Look at me, look at Daddy. Look at my face.
你为什么不看我
Why don't you look at me?
好了 看
Here, now, look.
她回来了
Here she comes.
打车 好啊 你花了多少钱
A taxi, that's nice. How much did that cost?
我身上的所有钱
Every last penny.
-你买♥♥食物了吗 -你才是养家糊口的人
- Did you buy any food? - You're the provider.
但你把我们的钱花光了吗
But did you spend all our money?
那就再挣 你娶了我
Get some more. You married me.
你发誓要照顾我
You promised to look after me.
瞧 我很吃惊
Look, I'm amazed.
在伦敦市中心 六十年代以出♥售♥流行服装著名
你会以为那是卡尔纳比街
You'd think it was Carnaby Street.
就在这穷乡僻壤里
Out here in the sticks.
这衣服难道不美吗
Isn't it beautiful?
还有书 爸爸说家里的书怎么都不嫌多
And books. Daddy says a house can't have enough books.
而且利奈特告诉我孔雀羽毛能带来幸运
And, look, Lynette told me that peacock feathers are lucky.
你看见了吗
Look, do you see?
看起来像眼睛
They look like eyes.
苏 问题是我们在挨饿
The thing is, Sue, we're starving.
厨房♥里什么都没有 而且严格地说
There is nothing in the kitchen and, technically,
根据迷信 我认为孔雀羽毛是不幸运的
I think peacock feathers are unlucky, according to superstition.
但是我们什么都没有 连一片面包都没有
But nothing. Not even a slice of bread.
这都是谁的错
Whose fault is that?
不不不 别告诉我 不
Oh, no, no, no. No, no. Don't tell me, no -
是他 不是吗
it's him, isn't it?
又是 他的错
It's his fault again.
没错 如果杰里米·索普尽到责任
It is. If Jeremy Thorpe did his duty
拿到我的社保卡
and got my National Insurance card,
我就不会落得如此境地
I wouldn't be in this terrible...
他结婚了 你也结婚了
He got married, you got married.
他有了孩子 你也有了孩子
He had a baby, you had a baby.
这一切和我有关吗 诺曼
Is any of this about me, Norman?
我为什么在这里
I mean, why am I even here?
我爱你
I love you.
你知道你说这话时听起来像什么吗
Do you know what you sound like when you say that?
听起来像男同性恋
You sound queer.
把他给我
Just give him to me.
本杰明诺
Benjamino.
他太饿了