My husband is obsessed with how much everything costs.
不如去给我拿杯喝的 酒水免费
Why don't you get me a drink? They're free.
-约翰尼会帮你的 -其实
- Johnny will help you. - Actually,
-约翰尼和我正要... -来吧
- Johnny and I were just about to-- - Come on!
来啊
Come on, then.
他表面多么风光
He looked so good on paper
其实他连特♥价♥往返票不使用回程
but he's completely obsessed with whether a cheap-day return
能否退费 都斤斤计较
is refundable if you don't use the second half.
我们去聊聊吧 再见到你真是太好了
Shall we go exploring? It's very good to see you again.
我想你也许把我当成不良影响了
I thought perhaps you'd been avoiding me.
-避之不及 -不是躲你 是躲世界
- As a bad influence. - Not you. The world.
反正你来了
Well... You're here now.
也许我们能让这无聊的派对活跃起来
Perhaps we can liven up this dreary party.
你确实得踢遍很多死尸才能发现一个活的
You certainly have to kick a lot of bodies to find a live one.
托尼有一些可♥卡♥因♥
Tony's got some charlie.
我猜现在这是违反规定的
I suppose that's against the rules now.
-对吗 -理论上说是的
- Is it? - I think technically, yes.
老天 你们为什么都如此无趣
Christ, why are you all so dull?
以前男人跟我聊他们怎样用黄油做♥爱♥
Men used to talk to me about how they used butter for sex.
现在他们告诉我为了健康戒掉黄油了
Now they tell me how they've eliminated it from their diet.
看 那是黛比 她很美吧
Look, there's Debbie. Doesn't she look beautiful?
非常美
Very.
我想我该去找约翰尼了
I suppose I'd better go and find Johnny.
-我们随时可以上楼 -上楼干嘛
- We could always go upstairs. - Upstairs. What for?
做♥爱♥ 没有附加条件
For sex. No strings.
好吧 我想可以来一发
Well, I suppose it's something to do.
-谢谢你 -不不 我很愿意
- Thank you. - No, no, I'm very keen.
那就来吧 我们走
Well, come on, then, let's go.
-抱歉女士 不能... -我们住这儿
- I'm sorry, ma'am, the house-- - We're staying here.
谢谢
Thank you!
我还是这觉得这主意糟透了
I can't help thinking this is a terrible idea.
听
Listen!
多么丢脸
..Humiliating that is!
明早再说可以吗
Please talk about this in the morning.
我们就要现在说
We will talk about it now!
客人们开始起疑我们去哪儿了
Our guests are beginning to wonder where we--
我才不管你的狗屁客人
I don't care about your fucking guests!
你说 这是不是第一次...
Tell me, is it the first time...
你一定听说了
You must have heard.
-婚外情吗 -更刺♥激♥了
- About the affair? - Oh, it gets better.
辛迪怀了一个宝贝男胎
Cindy's pregnant with a precious boy-child.
桑尼太渴望有一个男性继承人
Sonny's so desperate for a male heir
他打算让辛迪成为新的格雷夫森德伯爵夫人
he's going to make Cindy next Countess of Gravesend.
可怜的布丽奇特
Poor Bridget.
就像卑微的亨利八世
Like some tin-pot Henry VIII.
老实说 我不笑不行
Honestly, you have to laugh.
不笑没什么不行
Well, you don't have to laugh.
别这么伪善 是她活该
Oh, don't be so pious. Serves her right.
-为什么 -你知道为什么
- What for? - You know what for.
趋炎附势 难怪她看上去这么疲惫
All that climbing. No wonder she looks so tired.
知道吗 我保留对你的看法
You know, I have my reservations about your character.
我也是 赶紧走吧
Me too. Quick. Let's go.
你在这儿跟她上♥床♥了
Did you fuck her here?
没有 好吧 有 但没在我们卧室
No! Yes, yes, alright, but not in our bedroom!
你猜我在跟谁有婚外情
Guess who I'm having an affair with?
你父亲一直很爱你 但...
Your father always loved you, but...
我不能说他不曾感到受伤
I can't pretend he wasn't hurt sometimes.
-我说太多了吗 -没有
- Have I said too much? - No!
完全没有
Not at all.
明天我们好好聊聊
Let's have a nice long talk tomorrow.
我们也许该走了 还有好远的路
We should probably get going. We've a long way to go.
对
Yes.
-我没在叫你加入 我发誓 -继续
- I'm not recruiting, I swear. - Go on.
也许翻篇的唯一方法就是变得...
Perhaps the only way to move on is to become...
更脱离自己
more detached from yourself...
更亲近其他事物
..And more attached to something else.
就像找个兴趣
A hobby, you mean?
或者佳人
Someone else.
坠入爱河 组建家庭
Fall in love, have kids.
有什么不好呢
Yeah. Why not?
我试过坠入爱河 试过好多次
I tried falling in love, many times, as you know.
我可不敢说那是爱
Not sure that was love.
依照我的经验
My experience with love
你一时激动 以为别人能修补你的心
you get excited thinking someone can mend your broken heart,
然后失望地发现并不能
disappointed when you realize they can't.
但下一次呢
But the next time.
当然 另一个危险是没了痛苦 怨恨
Of course, the other danger is, without bitterness, spite,
讽刺 谄媚和自我厌恶
sarcasm, snobbery and self-loathing,
-这段感情可能就没剩什么了 -也许吧
- there might be nothing left. - Perhaps.
但也许你可能想想你自己可以投入什么
Or...think what you could put there instead.
女主人来了
Here's our hostess!
我想找桑尼
I wanted to find Sonny.
我一点都不在乎 夫人
I really couldn't care less, Ma'am.
我真是个傻子
I've been a bloody fool.
我部分同意
Well, I can't say I disagree.
我鬼迷心窍 布丽奇特怀不上孩子
I was driven to it! Bridget's not having a son
已经够艰难的了
has been frightfully hard.
我只是不确定想离开她过一辈子
I'm just not sure I like the idea of life without her.
而辛迪有些特殊的想法
And Cindy has got some very peculiar ideas.
她已经建议我打通一面墙
She's already suggested I knock a wall through.
她看家具就像拍卖♥♥专家一样
And she looks at the furniture like a bloody auctioneer.
那不是布丽奇特吗
Isn't that Bridget now?
布丽奇特 布丽奇特
Bridget! Bridget!
布丽奇特 你要去哪
Bridget, where are you going?
布丽奇特 停车 停下
Bridget! Stop the car! Stop!
我确定我父亲很不高兴
I'm sure my father was intensely unhappy,
但为了宽恕某人
but to forgive someone,
他难道不应该尝试改变一下吗
doesn't there have to be some attempt to change?
但如果他改变了 他就不需要宽恕了
But if he'd changed, he wouldn't need forgiveness.
打扰下
Excuse me
对不起 之前朝你大吼大叫
I'm sorry if I snapped at you earlier.
我当时正想集中精力说些难开口的话
It's just I was in the middle of saying something rather tricky.
我只是在做本职工作
I was only doing my job.
我知道 我向你道歉
I know you were and I apologize.
你觉得有办法原谅他吗
So do you think there's any way to forgive him?
当然 又没那么糟
Of course. It really wasn't that bad.
不 不是你
No, not you!
如果服务生都能原谅我...
Well, if the waiter can forgive me...
你去吧 我还睡不着
You go ahead. I don't think I could get to sleep just yet.
而且一想到那个旅馆房♥间...
And the thought of that hotel room - oof.
谢谢你告诉我
Well, thanks for telling me.
不用来加州人那一套
No need to get Californian about it.
你也不用来英国人那一套
No need to be so English.
-派对要结束了 -还不止呢
- It's the end of the party. - It's more than that.
一个时代要结束了
It's the end of an era.
希望如此
Well, let's hope so.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我在纽约认识一位叫奇力·威利的朋友
I knew a Chilly Willy in New York.
-你不是吧... -他住在哪
- You're not... - Where'd he live?
-第十大道 -他干什么的
-Tenth Avenue. - What did he do?
他卖♥♥... 他在街头生活
He sold... He lived on the streets.
这不可能 我知道...
It's impossible, I know. I...
外套
The coat.
那个不肯脱掉外套的英国人 对吗
The English guy who wouldn't take his coat off, right?
帕特里克·梅尔罗斯
Patrick Melrose.
天啊 你看上去真不错
Christ! You look well.
我不知道...
I...I didn't ever know...
我一直是个音乐家
I was always a musician, man.
我只是...
I just er...you know?
你妻子二十美金卖♥♥给我一个给畜生用的针管
Your wife once sold me a horse syringe for 20 dollars.
-这么大 -她吸毒过量死了