Send him my love, won't you?
幸好有你 帕特里克 不然待在这很尴尬
It'll be strange to be here without you, Patrick.
那是你的车吗
Is this your car?
-好小啊 -是啊
- Very small. - Yes.
好了 我们走 系好安全带 露西
Right, come on, let's go. Buckle up, Lucy.
就剩我们了 谢天谢地
Just us, thank God.
现在我们能好好玩了
And now we can have fun.
这么做是对的
It's the right thing to do.
当然是
I'm sure it is.
而且这是赝品
Also, it's a fake.
我和苏世比拍卖♥♥行的人聊过了
I spoke to a man at Sotheby's.
显然 从这些波纹就能看出来
You can tell by the waves, apparently.
所以谢默斯不是第一个骗她的人
So Seamus isn't the first man to bamboozle her.
巴黎有位画商
Some art dealer in Paris
40年前就玩过这把戏了
achieved that facile trick 40 years ago.
-我们别和谢默斯说 -当然不说
- Well, let's not tell Seamus. - Certainly not.
想想他发现了会是什么表情
Just picture his face when he finds out.
漂浮缸泡汤了
There go the flotation tanks!
用于冥想时的容器
我该放手这一切了
I need to let all this go.
你说起过那些这里曾发生的事
When you've talked about the things that have happened here,
离开这一切不是更好吗
won't it help to move on?
或许吧
Perhaps.
如果当初我妈妈没有保护我
If I didn't have my mother's protection...
至少这个地方还保护着我
..At least I had the protection of this place.
现在这些也被夺走了 我怕我会发疯
Now that's being taken away too, I fear I might go mad.
与此同时
At the same time,
我也迫不及待地想离开这个鬼地方
part of me can't wait to get rid of the fucking place.
我们回伦敦去吧
Let's go back to London.
或是别的地方
Or somewhere else.
这次度假结束后 我们需要一次真正的假期
After this holiday, we need a holiday.
我们该去哪里
Where would we go?
-先生 您好 -你好
- Bonjour, monsieur. - Bonjour.
埃莉诺·梅尔罗斯
这样就可以了
C'est fini.
谢默斯怎么没来
我想肯定是有原因的
I'm sure there's a good reason.
真是场大战 你好啊
It was such a big fight. Hello there.
我们回来了 你是帕特里克吧
We're back. It's Patrick, isn't it?
-我们是凯文和安妮特 -我们在泡茶
- Kevin. Annette. - We're making tea.
我不明白这是怎么回事
I don't understand.
谢默斯没和你说吗
Did Seamus not talk to you?
他说这里可能有空房♥
He said there might be a spare room.
谢默斯
Seamus!
我不想打扰到你
I don't mean to disturb your hard work.
根本没有 请过来 别客气
Not at all. Please, here. Be my guest.
我现在成了你的客人吗
Is that what I am now, your guest?
在我们走之前你才是客人吧
Or are you rather our guest until we leave,
因为我们可没打算
because we're not prepared to have you
收留你的小跟班
billet your sidekicks with us.
我只是觉得 你们既然有那么大的房♥子
I merely thought, given that you've so much space,
你们那应该容得下我的客人
you could accommodate my guests.
我母亲的赠礼条款说的非常清楚
The terms of my mother's gift are absolutely clear.
"条款"是个法律上的说法
"Terms" Is a very legalistic way of putting it.
没有什么条款提到
There's nothing in writing about the Foundation
基金会应该给你或你的家人提供免费假期
providing you or your family with a free holiday.
罗伯特 回屋子里去
Look, Robert, go back to the house!
我真诚地同情你现在的艰难处境
I have genuine sympathy for the trouble you're having--
我们谈的不是我的艰难处境
We're not talking about the trouble I'm having.
我们谈的是你的艰难处境
We're talking about the trouble that you're having.
它们密不可分
They're inseparable.
对一个傻子而言 一切都密不可分
Everything seems inseparable to a moron!
我们都冷静一点好吗
Let's all calm down, shall we?
我太太可站在你那边 谢默斯
My wife's your great defender, Seamus.
而我觉得你只是恶人装白♥痴♥
My theory is that you're a bad man pretending to be an idiot,
而她觉得你就是白♥痴♥
whereas she thinks you're merely an idiot.
我们应该谈重点
If we could stay on the subject--
或许委员会应该举办一次会议
Perhaps the community should hold a meeting
而凯文和安妮特
and Kevin and Annette--
我们不是你那傻♥逼♥委员会的一员
We're not part of your fucking community!
如果你不想加入 你就该走了
If you don't want to be part of it, then maybe you should go.
为什么不是你走 你这个白♥痴♥
Why don't you go away, you stupid man?
这是我奶奶家
This is my granny's house
我们比你更有权利待在这里
and we have more right to be here than you do!
我得去消化一些负面情绪
I'm gonna have to go and process some of these negative feelings.
你当然要这么做 发泄出来
You do that. Process away.
请自便
Be my guest.
做个仪式
Do a little ritual.
还有件事 我妈给了我这个
Oh, one more thing. My mother gave me this.
字迹有点模糊 她身体不太好
It's a little shaky. She's not well.
上面写着"谢默斯怎么没来"
It says, "Why Seamus no come?"
她把房♥子送你了 你就抛弃她了
Now she's given you the house, you've dropped her.
我不需要你来教育我
I don't need lectures from you
我和埃莉诺之间的关系有多重要
about the importance of my relationship to Eleanor.
去看看她吧 我知道她不算个好伙伴
Just go and visit her. I know she's not great company.
但那是你们之间惺惺相惜的
But that's just one of the treasure trove of things
唯一共同点
you have in common.
我们要把孩子们带到美国了
We're taking the children to the U.S.
去看你康涅狄格州的妹妹
To see your sister Nancy in Connecticut.
他们还没去过呢
They've never been.
就...就去十天
Just... Just ten days.
我们走后克劳迪恩会照顾你
Claudine will look after you while we're gone.
之后 我们会在伦敦给你找个地方
Then...we'll find you somewhere in London.
舒服的地方 然后带你回家
Somewhere comfortable. And bring you home.
-该走了 -好
- Time to go. - Okay.
跟奶奶说再见
Say bye to Granny.
你这个帅小伙
You beautiful boy.
来吧
Come on.
我
I...
想让你
want you...
杀了我
..To kill me.
我很乐意 但这是违法的
I'd love to help but it's against the law.
不
No.
不再了
No longer.
好吧
Alright.
好了
Ready.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
罗伯特 等等我
Robert, wait for me!
皇冠酒店 纽约
与金♥正♥日♥讨论双边协议
..Enter into a bilateral agreement with Kim Jong-il
鉴于他未吐露实情
because of the fact that he didn't tell the truth...
干嘛不去跟你♥爸♥坐着 看看电视
Why don't you go sit with your father, hm? Watch T.V.
你会喜欢的
You'd like that.
我们上午要去他南希姨妈家
We'll go to Aunt Nancy's in the morning.
因此金♥正♥日♥遭到多方指责
..So there is more than one voice speaking to Kim Jong-il.
以上是新闻 现在来看最新天气
That's it for the news. Now the latest on the weather.
交给你了 约翰
Over to you, John...
我在减量了 看
I'm cutting down, look.
过来说晚安
Come and say good night.
那就晚安吧
Good night, then.
天啊 她邀请了亨利
God, she's invited Henry.
-谁是亨利 -南希的表哥
- Who's Henry? - Oh, Nancy's cousin.
他继承了所有财产 让南希怒不可遏
He inherited all the money and, well, that makes Nancy furious.
你干什么都行 就是别提政♥治♥
Whatever you do, don't mention politics.
他人不错 但很信仰法♥西♥斯♥主义
He's a nice guy but pretty much a fascist.
-好的 -你好
- Oh, good! - Hello.
老天 我恨有钱人
Christ, I hate the rich!
尤其现在你不会变有钱了
Especially now you're not going to become one.
尤其现在
Especially now.
有一个游戏室 一个电影厅
Oh, there's a games room, a cinema,
当然还有个游泳池
and a pool, of course.
你真好 南希
This is very kind of you, Nancy.
比起我姐姐对你的所作所为