Well, after what my sister's done to you,
我至少可以做到这样
it's the least I could do.
帕特里克告诉我你在工作
Patrick tells me you're working now.
我一直在工作 搞出版
I've always worked. I'm in publishing.
他们不愿意去屋里跑 是吗
They won't run indoors, will they--
当然了
Of course not.
大喊大叫之类的
..Shouting, that sort of thing?
胡说 他们就该随心所欲
Nonsense! They must do whatever they want.
可他们应该远离树林
Well, they should stay out of the woods.
这里是莱姆症高发区
It's a Lyme disease hotspot
今年抽搐症也很可怕
and the tics are dreadful this year.
还有毒藤
Poison ivy, too.
这里看上去很美 但说真的
It looks pretty, but really,
这有点像柬埔寨湿地
it's like a Cambodian swamp.
最好总觉得自己身处险地
Best to assume you're always in danger.
生存之道
A rule to live by.
罗伯特 托马斯 我们去游泳吧
Robert, Thomas, shall we go for a swim?
我去拿泳装
I'll go and get the swimming costumes.
太好了 游泳去啦
Yes, swimming time!
帕特里克 你能来一下吗
Patrick, could you come here?
这么多东西 这么多好东西
So many things, so many lovely things,
都是偷的
all stolen.
世界一流的财产就这么没了
A world-class fortune gone!
这些
These.
这些原本是我们的
These were ours.
150万美元 那是妈妈留给我继弟的
$1.5 million. That's what my little stepbrother got
花盆的售价
for Mommy's garden tubs.
我觉得你在这挺好的 南希
I think you're doing just fine here, Nancy.
这地方 相信我
This place? Ho, believe me!
跟我们本应得到的比这里一文不值
This is nothing to what we should have had.
我们谈谈我母亲吧
Shall we talk about my mother?
她没有改善或任何改善的希望
There's no improvement or hope of any improvement.
她清楚这一点 让我杀了她
She's aware of this and has asked me to kill her.
帕特里克 那不公平
Oh, Patrick, that's not fair.
那真的不公平
That's really not fair.
我坚信帮她去死
I have no doubt that helping her
是我能做的最善良的事了
to die would be the most loving thing I could do.
那也许
Oh, well, maybe...
也许你该租辆救护车
Maybe you should rent an ambulance
把她送到荷兰
and drive her to Holland.
去荷兰本身并不致命
Arriving in Holland isn't in itself fatal.
拜托别再讨论这事了
Please let's not talk about this anymore.
很让人心烦
It's very upsetting.
我 我还没告诉玛丽 所以
I... I haven't told Mary yet, so...
为什么没说
Why haven't you told her?
我怕这真是个好主意
In case it's a good idea.
那些泳装呢
Those swimming costumes?
南希 我们很感激
Nancy, we're very grateful.
不用谢 别见外
No, treat it like home.
不过别湿着脚踩地毯
But no wet feet on the carpets.
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
还有别玩雕像 那是梅森牌的
And no playing with figurines, they're Meissen.
我觉得你饭前应该不喝酒吧
I don't suppose you'd like a drink before dinner?
我不喝酒 你不知道吗
Oh, I don't drink. Didn't you know?
我眼看酒毁了我爸爸的人生
I watched it destroy Daddy's life.
不过你别客气
But you help yourself.
可能晚点吧
Later, perhaps.
真"狭小"
Bit poky.
在这呢
There you are.
好多了
That's better.
-梅森大军 -好棒啊
- Meissen army. - Brilliant!
糟了
Oh, damn.
*能拿到的我都拿走*
*So I took what I could get*
*没错 能拿到的我都拿走*
*Yes, I took what I could get*
*然后她用琥珀色的大眼看着我*
*And then she looked at me with them big brown eyes*
*说到*
*And said*
*你还什么都没见识到*
*You ain't seen nothin' yet*
*宝贝 你还什么都没见识到*
*B-b-baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet*
*有些东西*
*Here's somethin'...*
*你一试便永难忘怀*
*Here's somethin' you're never gonna forget, baby*
酒水店
茱莉亚的电♥话♥ 请留言
Julia's phone. Leave a message.
茱莉亚 我是帕特里克
Julia, it's Patrick.
你躲在电♥话♥后面吗
Are you hiding behind your machine?
好吧
Oh, well.
你是吗
Are you?
我觉得自己...
I feel a little...
在坠落
in freefall here.
只是想听到熟悉的声音
Just wanted to hear a friendly voice.
好吧
Oh, well.
爱你
Love you.
你在这呢 我们正要报♥警♥了
There you are! We were about to call the police.
这是个令人"亲醒"的想法
Well, there's a slo-bering thought.
抱歉 我忽然很想去乡村走走
Sorry, I had a sudden yen to go to the countryside.
是清醒 清醒 我刚说"亲醒"吗
Sobering, sobering! Did I say slo-bering?
我是想说清醒
I meant... I meant sobering.
我刚在聊
I was just talking about how tired
孩子们在室外玩完很累
the children are from playing outside.
当然了 这跟我们以前的房♥子没得比
Well, of course, it's nothing compared to what we used to have.
我们祖父以前在长岛有个150英亩的花♥园♥
Our grandfather had a 150-acre garden on Long Island.
我说的不是树林和田地
I'm not talking about woods and fields--
我们换个话题好吗
Please, shall we change the subject?
亨利刚正跟我们说中东的事
Henry was telling us all about the Middle East.
那还是换回去吧
Or we could change it back.
没错 我在回想珍珠港的事
Yes, I was recalling Pearl Harbor.
山本上将结束袭击后
When Admiral Yamamoto had finished his attack,
说到 "各位 我们唤醒了沉睡的巨人"
he said, "Gentlemen, we have roused a sleeping giant."
这才应该是全世界恐♥怖♥分♥子♥心里
And it is this thought that should be uppermost
最重要的想法
in the minds of the world's terrorists.
-妈妈 -也该是他们资助人的想法
- Mummy! - And their state sponsors.
妈妈 这个坏了
Mummy, it's broken!
你们有没有听过这句话
Are you aware of the phrase:
"小孩子应被看见 但不应被听见"
"Children should be seen but not heard"?
当然听过
Of course.
我觉得这是一派胡言
I think it's nonsense.
对我来说
Well, for my part,
我一直觉得这太宽容了
I've always found it to be entirely too liberal.
你连见到他都不想吗
You'd rather not see him either?
老天 南希 你口气跟我爸一样
Jesus Christ. Nancy, you sound like my father.
但帕特里克 我们只是想盛情款待你们
But, Patrick, we're just trying to extend some hospitality.
我们就只是穷白鬼
And we're just "Poor white trash"
来投靠美国亲戚
throwing ourselves on the charity of our American kin.
你不想就不必接受帮助
You don't have to accept it if you don't want to.
-你说得对 我们不想 -但我们希望得到
- You're right. We don't. - But we'd like to.
那是你的想法
Speak for yourself.
没错 我也想代表孩子们说话
I am. I'm also trying to speak for our children.
你连自己想法都没说出来
You're not even speaking for yourself!
"太宽容"
"Entirely too liberal"?
得了吧 滚你♥妈♥的♥
Come on. Fuck off!
不到24小时
Less than 24 hours.
打破个人记录
A new personal best.
都没必要把行李拿出来
Hardly worth unpacking.
看来你已经跟你爱人安顿好了
You're safely installed with your lover, I see.
我会把他挪到另一边
I'll move him to the other side.
别啊 千万别保留你对孩子们的爱
No, don't. God forbid you should actually spare one drop,
哪怕是一分一毫
one actual drop of love from the children--
小声点 小声点
Lower... Lower your voice!
你说得对 你像现在这样时
No, you're right, I have no love or affection for you
我对你毫无爱意和感情
when you're like this.
那其余时间呢
And the rest of the time?
其余时间
The rest of the time?