请给我伯爵茶 谢谢
Oh, tea, please, Earl Grey.
-再来一杯这个 -好的
- And another of these? - Certainly.
对我来说 已经是晚上9点
For me, it's nine o'clock.
对你来说 永远都是晚上9点
For you, it's always nine o'clock.
不管了 我也要一杯马提尼 谢谢
What the hell - a martini for me too, please.
-你有去... -太平间吗
- So, have you been to... - The mortuary?
去了 我见过他的最美的样子
Yes, yes, the best I've ever seen him.
我不想给你泼冷水
Well, I don't wanna disillusion you,
但当他们给你骨灰时
but when they give you the ashes,
那些其实是焚尸炉底部的
they're really just the communal rakings
-共有残灰 -好消息啊
- from the bottom of the oven. - That's good news!
最好全是别人的
Ideally they'd all belong to someone else. Hm.
我小的时候 他常带我们去几家餐厅
When I was young, he used to take us to restaurants -
我说几家餐厅
I say restaurants in the plural,
因为我们总是至少会进出三家
because we never stormed in and out of less than three.
我记得有一次他倒着拿了一瓶红葡萄酒
I remember one occasion he held a bottle of claret upside down
酒水汨汨流到地毯上
as the contents gurgle out onto the carpet.
"你怎么敢给我上这种污物"
"How dare you bring me this filth?"
至少他现在在一个他不能抱怨的地方
Well, at least he's somewhere he can't complain about.
我原本有点期待他会像日落时的吸血鬼一样
I half expected him to sit upright in the coffin
从棺材里坐起来
like a vampire at sunset.
"这也能叫棺材 这里的服务简直无法容忍♥"
"Call this a coffin? The service here is intolerable!"
跟你说下 服务确实无法容忍♥
Mind you, the service was intolerable.
他们让我去看了错的遗体
They sent me to the wrong corpse.
-错的遗体 -是的
- The wrong corpse? - Yes.
讽刺的是我爸的遗体很难找
Ironic that my father's remains were so hard to find,
而我身上却处处有他的影子
when I have no trouble discovering them in myself.
很高兴见到你 安妮
It's good to see you, Anne.
我确实需要见到个熟人
I did need to see a friendly face.
他是个复杂难懂的人
Well...he was a complicated man.
所以我...
Which is why I was...
今天很想和你谈谈
..So keen to talk to you today.
-安♥眠♥酮♥起效了 -帕特里克 你还好吗
- Here come the Quaaludes. - Patrick, are you okay?
时差反应来了
Jet-lag...kicking in.
-你想躺下吗 -不 用不着大惊小怪
- You wanna go lie down? - No, let's not exaggerate.
就是有点困
Just a little sleepy.
抗生素
The antibiotics.
失陪
Excuse me.
梅尔罗斯先生
Mr. Melrose!
没事吧
All good?
闹时差反应
Very jet-lagged.
该死
Fuck.
这能骗过他们
That'll fool 'em!
上帝啊
Oh, good God.
-你去厕所干嘛了 -我用水洗了把脸
- What happened to you in there? - I splashed my face with water!
-什么水 -非常提神的水
- What kind of water? - Very refreshing water.
帕特里克 坐下 你让我好紧张
Patrick, please sit down, you're making me nervous.
是是 常有人这么说
Yes, yes, people say this.
帕特里克 我真的想道歉
Patrick, I really wanted to apologize.
当初我在楼梯发现你时
When I found you on the stairs--
-不不 别这样 -我保证会...
- No, no, not this. - I promised I'd get your--
撤退 逃跑 脱离 脱离
Retreat, escape, eject, eject!
我向你保证 我已经忘了这回事了
And I promise you, I've forgotten all about it.
-服务生呢 -你看上去很痛苦
- Where is our waiter? - You seemed in distress.
你以前总这样 你母亲也是
You always did. Your mother too.
那间房♥子里有一股异样的气氛
There was such an atmosphere in that house.
我应该多做点什么的
And I should've done more.
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry. I... I really have to go.
什么 我们都没...
What? We've barely--
我得在五点前赶到律师那儿 有文件要签
I have to be at the solicitor's by five. Papers to sign.
-真的吗 但我们才... -真让人来气 是吧
- Really? But we've only just-- - Maddening, isn't it?
但你懂的 官僚主义
But, you know, bureaucracy.
我只能做这么多 所以...
There's only so much I can do, so uh...
听着 我很感激 你对我一直很好
Look, I am grateful. You were always very kind to me,
从小就是 我很感激
ever since I was young and I'm very grateful.
但我现在真得走了
But I... I really... I really must be going now.
再见
Bye. Bye!
我们攻下亚喀巴了
We've taken Aqaba!
先生
Sir?
再来一杯提神的马提尼
I'll have another of your very refreshing martinis,
一些鞑靼三文鱼 再来一份鞑靼牛排
and some salmon tartare followed by steak tartare -
鞑靼鞑靼 要辣的 非常辣
tartare-tartare, spicy, very spicy.
还有酒单
And your wine list.
好样的 帕特里克 吃点固体食物
Good boy, Patrick. Get something solid inside you.
-安静点 保姆 -有朋友要来吗
- Do be quiet, Nanny. - Will...someone be joining you?
我♥操♥ 希望没有
Fucking hell, I hope not!
宁缺毋滥 只要最好
Only the best or go without!
看见没 酒还有用
You see? That still works.
一切都在控制之中
Everything is under control.
非常好 谢谢
Very good, thank you.
但这不是海♥洛♥因♥
But it's not heroin.
大多数正在激进戒掉海♥洛♥因♥
Most people, withdrawing from heroin, high on speed,
又受到安♥眠♥酮♥和时差影响的人
cudgeled by Quaaludes and jet-lag
可能会不敢进食 但我不一样
might balk at the idea of food, but not I.
我进食不是由于贪婪 而是热情
I eat not from greed but from passion!
闭嘴好吗
Do shut up, will you?
-不是说你 是别人 -您想要[照顾]甜点吗
- Not you...someone else. - Would sir care for a dessert?
照顾它 你怎么照顾甜点
Care for it? How do you care for a dessert?
喂它吃的 周末去看它
Feed it? Visit it on Sundays?
我要个奶油布丁 一瓶渣酿白兰地
I'll have a crème br?lée and a Marc de Bourgogne.
但这仍然不是海♥洛♥因♥ 对吗
But it's still not heroin, is it?
海♥洛♥因♥就是骑兵 是缺失的椅腿
Heroin's the cavalry, the missing chair leg.
海♥洛♥因♥是爱 只需打给555-1726...
Heroin is love. Simply call 555-1726--
闭嘴
Shut up!
-一切还好吗 先生 -你问好几遍了
- Everything okay, sir? - You keep asking that.
但怎么可能一切都好 一切...
But how can everything be okay? It's simply too much--
因为有些客人投诉了
Because, there have been some complaints.
你是说那些声音不只存在我的脑海里
You mean the voices aren't just in my head?
该死 也许我应该...
Fuck! Perhaps I ought to get the erm...
能劳烦你给我个硬币
I don't suppose I could trouble you
用来打电♥话♥吗
for a quarter for the telephone?
这样
Here's the deal.
如果他接电♥话♥了 就只买♥♥够入眠的海♥洛♥因♥
If he answers, score just enough smack to sleep
再留点给明天早上就行
and a little for the morning.
就这样 如果他没接 就不要买♥♥
That's all. And if he doesn't answer, no smack at all.
留给命运决定
Leave it to fate.
好主意
Good idea.
555-1726.
我是皮埃尔
This is Pierre.
现在不方便接电♥话♥
I can't come to the phone, right now--
去你的 命运 该死
Fuck you, fate! Fuck, fuck.
该死 该死的命运 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck, fucking fate, fuck, fuck!
天啊
Oh, God.
好了 我们到了
Okay, man, we're here!
-这不是什么好地方 -我正指望着呢
- This is a bad place, y'know. - That's what I'm relying on.
在这儿等我
Just wait here for me.
疯了吧 我才不要在这等人
Crazy man. I'm not waiting here!
该死
Fuck.
你想要什么 伙计 想找什么
What you want, man? What you looking for?
-海♥洛♥因♥ -操
- Smack. - Shit.
-你是警♥察♥吗 -显然不是
- You a policeman? - Certainly not.
我是英国人 你能带我去洛丽塔家吗
I'm an Englishman. Can you take me to Loretta's?
当然 我可以带你去
Sure, I can take you to Loretta's.
这边
This way.
你想要 是吗
You want it, don't cha?
别捅他 别捅他
Don't stick him! Don't stick him!
别捅他 别捅他 别捅他
Don't stick him! Don't stick him! Don't stick him!
别捅他
Don't stick him!
他是我的人
He... He's my man.
-你好 奇力 -我不知道你认识奇力
- Hello, Chilly! - I didn't know you knew Chilly.
这世界没多大