Now you're making me cry.
真的没必要哭
Oh, really, there's no need.
埃莉诺·梅尔罗斯的葬礼
2005年4月9日星期六中午12点
还要感谢你在葬礼上说的话
Thank you for what you said at the funeral too.
提供了另一种观点 很有帮助
It was helpful to have another point of view.
她也许不是完美的母亲
She might not have been the perfect mother.
那一定让你很愤怒
That must anger you.
但有时候 那些最应受到指责的人
But sometimes those who deserve the most blame
往往也最值得同情
also deserve the most compassion.
再见 帕特里克
Goodbye, Patrick.
帕特里克
Patrick?
帕特里克 你在哪
Patrick, where are you?
海伦
海伦
Helene.
喂
Hello?
你好 我是帕特里克
hello, it's Patrick here.
你好
Hello.
我决定我受够鬼魂了
I've decided I'm bored of ghosts.
现在我想看见人
I want to see people instead.
我明白了 好的
I see. Okay...
现在改变主意太迟了吗
Well, is it too late to change my mind?
当然不会
Not at all.
毕竟 主意就是用来改变的
After all... that's what it's for.
孩子们见到你会很高兴的
The boys will be delighted to see you.
我要去洗手间
I'm going to the bathroom.
别太久
Well, don't be long.
帕特里克
Patrick?
帕特里克 你在哪
Patrick, where are you?
帕特里克
Patrick!
过来坐在这
Come and sit here.
不要
No.
-你说什么 -不要
- Beg pardon? - No.
我不会再照你说的做
I won't do what you say anymore.
帕特里克 不许对你亲爱的老爸这么说话
Patrick. Don't talk like that to your dear old dad.
这是错的 你错了
It's wrong. You're wrong!
谁都不应该这样对待他人
Nobody should do that to anybody else.
对
Right.
没错
Yeah.