Yeah, well, it's a small world.
你刚才真打算捅我吗
Were you really going to stab me?
我当然会捅你
Sure I was gonna stab you!
看
Here.
我叫马克
My name's Mark.
谢谢你 马克 谢谢你没捅我
Well, thank you, Mark, for not stabbing me!
你去哪了 帕特里克
Where you been, Patrick?
就那样吧
Oh, here and there.
-你能带我去洛丽塔那吗 -好的 往这
- Can you take me to Loretta's? - Yeah, it's...
不 这里走
No. It's this way.
-哥们 你看着不错 -我感觉可不太好
- Man, you look good! - I don't feel good.
-谁在外面 -奇力·威利
- Who is it? - Chilly Willy.
-你要多少 -五十
- How much you want? - 50.
六十吧
sixty.
威利太太最近如何 奇力 身体好吗
So how's Mrs. Willy, Chilly? Is she well?
给你
Here.
宝贝 宝贝
Hey, baby, baby, baby.
看我带什么回来了
Look what I got!
你改造了这房♥间 它看起来不一样了
You've done something to the room. It's different.
-哪不一样 -着火了
- What's different? - It got on fire.
我就知道有事
I knew there was something.
奇力说你可能有新的注射器
Chilly says you might have a new syringe.
其实不算新 但我用开水消毒过了
Well, it ain't exactly new, but I've boiled it and everything.
会很钝吗
Is it very blunt?
天啊 这不是注射器 这就是打气筒
Christ, that's not a syringe, it's a bicycle pump.
别 好吧
No, alright, alright.
-多少钱 -两包粉
- How much? - Two bags.
我能借用你的厕所吗
Could I possibly use your bathroom?
拜托
Come on.
天啊
Oh, God...
妈的
Shit. Fuck!
去他妈的
For fuck's sake!
不是我说 奇力 你得换个新灯泡了
Might I suggest, Chilly, that you invest in a new light bulb?
白干一场 我没扎到血管
Hardly worth the effort, I missed the vein.
你
You...
该带上手电筒
should have used the flashlight.
多谢你告诉我 我要更好的工具 奇力
Well, thanks for telling me! I need better works, Chilly.
奇力 奇力
Chilly. Chilly!
妈的
Fuck.
好吧 我们来好好干
Right, then, let's do this properly.
宁缺毋滥 只要最好
Only the best or go without.
哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥和中国白粉
Columbian cocaine and then China White.
拜托 皮埃尔 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Pierre. Just be there, will you?
555-1726.
-喂 -皮埃尔 是你吗
- ?llo? - Pierre? Is that really you?
-你是谁 -伦敦的帕特里克
- Who is this? - Patrick from London.
我... 睡不着
I'm...having trouble sleeping.
二十分钟
20 minutes.
-还好吗 -外头简直糟透了
- ?a va? - It's a nightmare out there.
他是什么样的人
So...what was he like?
我爸吗
My father?
他可是个活宝 人中之龙
he was a kitten. A prince among men.
他极有手腕 本来能当上首相
He had very artistic hands. Could have been Prime Minister.
他是政♥治♥家吗
He was a politician?
不不不 只是个玩笑
No, no, no, it was sort of a joke.
在他眼中 如果你能当首相
In his world, it was better
或是当外科医生和钢琴家什么的
if you could have been Prime Minister,
就是件好事
or a...surgeon, or a concert pianist.
尽力并且实现一些
To have tried and actually achieved something
普罗大众的目标
would have shown vulgar ambition.
他死了你难过吗
Tu regrettes qu'il soit mort?
我难过他曾活过
I regret he lived.
如果没有他...
Mais sans lui...
就没有你
you wouldn't exist.
人不能在这种事上太过考虑自己
One mustn't be too egotistical about these things.
来试试可♥卡♥因♥
Now for the cocaine.
我本来试着戒过的
I had been trying to give this up.
-现在... -天啊
- Now... - Oh, God.
注射海♥洛♥因♥
..Take...the heroin!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
我真的在莱斯班潜过水
Truly I have dined in Les Bains...
我还在喀土穆潜过水
I've also dined in, uh...Khartoum.
凶巴巴的小妈妈
When the ferocious young mummy
给我端了盘人肉
offered me a dish of human flesh,
我没法装出自己
I did not allow prudishness
不想再来第三份
to prevent me from requesting a third portion.
其实我没有... 人肉
Indeed, I did not-- Human flesh?
我问你 后来呢
I ask you, what next? Hm!
你一直都是个奇怪的男孩
You always were a strange boy.
今晚的主菜还有份免费沙拉
Tonight's special includes a free salad
哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥
Columbian cocaine,
配上了强劲的中国白粉
nestling on a bed of wild baby Chinese White Heroin...
我跟你说过那些贵族的肮脏手段
I tell you about the aristocracy and their filthy ways.
别 别想这个 什么肮脏手段
Don't, don't, don't think about it. What filthy ways?
你不会发现保姆说的那些校外的故事
You won't find Nanny telling tales out of school.
我得守口如瓶 但我能告诉你那些故事
My lips are sealed. But, oh, the stories I could tell you!
求你了 别说了 快停下
Please, please, please make it stop!
求你了 求你了 快停下
Please, please, please make it stop!
现在我想让你聆听静谧
Now, I want you to listen to the silence.
你能听见吗 沉入静谧中
Can you hear it? Become part of the silence.
好极了 现在我要你想象一座宝塔
Good. Now I want you to visualize a pagoda.
你看见了吗 是不是很美
Can you see it? Beautiful, isn't it?
没错 罗恩 很美
Yes, yes, Ron, it is. It's beautiful.
我要你走进去 帕特里克
Now I want you to step into it, Patrick.
里面有什么东西吗
Is there something in there?
对 帕特里克 你♥爸♥妈在里面
Yes, Patrick. Your mum and dad.
爸爸妈妈
Mum and Dad?
我要你走到你妈面前
I want you to go up to your mother
再跟她说 "妈妈 我爱你"
and I want you to say to her: "I love you, Mummy."
妈 我真的很爱你
Mum, I really love you.
很好 拥抱她
That's good, now embrace her.
感觉不错吧
Feels good, doesn't it?
对 感觉很好
Yes, it feels so good.
我要你走到你♥爸♥面前对他说:
I want you to go up to your father and say:
"但你相反 我无法原谅你"
"You, on the other hand, I cannot forgive."
但你相反 我无法原谅你 滚开
You, on the other hand, I cannot forgive. Fuck off.
很好 现在拿起手♥枪♥打爆他的脑袋
Good, now take a revolver and shoot his fucking brains out.
如果你敢告诉你妈妈
If you ever tell your mother,
或任何人 关于今天的事...
or anyone else, about today...
我就把你砍成两半
..I will snap you in two!
你们都去死吧
Fuck off, all of you!
那就注射海♥洛♥因♥吧 来吧
So take the heroin, then. Take it now.
喂 喂 帕特里克
Hello? Hello, Patrick?
妈妈
Mother?
你听得到吗
Can you hear me?
帕特里克 我听说了
Patrick, I heard the news.
-我不知道该说什么 -妈妈
- I don't know what to say. - Mother?
-喂 -喂 是我
- Hello? - Hello! It's me!
-操 -你听上去好像刚醒
- Fuck! - You sound sleepy.
你在睡觉吗
Are you sleeping?
我把你吵醒了吗
Have I woken you up?
对不起 对不起
Oh. So sorry, sorry, sorry.
现在是早上五点半
It's five-thirty in the morning.
我以为你有时差 肯定很早就醒了
Well, I thought with the jet-lag you'd be pacing the room.
你在酒店吗
Are you at the hotel?
你打的就是酒店的座机...
Given that you've phoned me here--
我只是想说 我一晚上都在担心你
I merely meant, I have been up all night worrying about you
想知道你怎么样了
and wanted to know how you are.
你是说我又吸毒了吗
You mean have I taken any drugs?
不 不仅仅是问这个
No. Not just that.
为什么 你吸了吗
Why? Have you?