我整晚都在注射可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
Well, I've been shooting cocaine and heroin all night.
-这算吗 -这是个好主意吗
- Does that count? - Was that a good idea?
以后 我们能否说好 不 这不是个好主意
In the future, can we agree that, no, it is not a good idea?
我以为...我真的以为你能改变
I thought... I really thought you'd be able to make a change.
我也是 但显然我做不到
Yeah. Me, too. But apparently that's not an option.
你不该一个人的
You shouldn't be alone.
我已经帮你安排和别人一起共进晚餐
I have arranged for you to have dinner with someone.
不 黛比 这不是你的什么晚餐派对
No, Debbie, this is not one of your dinner parties.
我现在情绪很不稳
It's a very emotional time.
不适合去和别人见面
I'm not in a fit state to see anyone.
你该和在乎你的人一起
You need to be with people who care about you,
我已经和玛丽安说好了
and I've already fixed it with Marianne.
-玛丽安 -我的大学同学
- Marianne? - My old university friend.
你曾经在她家厕所晕过去 他们只能把门卸下来
You passed out in her loo. They had to take the doors off.
-记得吗 -那个玛丽安啊
- Remember? - Oh, that Marianne.
她很想见你 七点半后什么时候都行
She'd love to see you. Any time after seven-thirty.
我会把地址传给给你
I've faxed you the address.
我和我爸爸的几个狐朋狗友喝了几杯 但是...
I've got drinks with my father's awful friends but...
我等会儿再看吧
I'll see whether I'm up to it later.
记住 我...我爱你
Remember, I... I do love you.
帕特里克
Patrick?
帕特里克
Patrick?
玛丽安 玛丽安 玛丽安
Marianne, Marianne, Marianne.
帕特里克 看到你真好
Hi, Patrick. It's so nice to see you.
和能理解我的人说上话真是太好了
It's so wonderful to talk to someone who understands.
没有冰 简直难以忍♥受
No ice! This is intolerable!
一切都不对 一切都完蛋了
Everything's wrong, everything's hopelessly fucked up!
冰 劳驾送点美妙的冰块过来
Ice! Must have more of your delicious ice, por favor!
3318房♥间
Room 3318.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
依然保持锋利
And still remain razor-sharp.
还能奢求什么 这是永远不会钝的刀
What's more, it's a knife that will last forever.
你愿意花多少钱买♥♥这种刀呢
How much would you pay for a knife like this?
在你回答之前 听好了
Before you answer, listen.
还会附送一把让雕刻成为乐趣的叉子
It comes with a matching fork to make carving a pleasure.
等等 还有更多呢
Wait, there's much, much more.
我们还会为您准备一套六♥合♥一厨房♥工具
We also want you to have this six-in-one kitchen tool.
能够削胡萝卜 土豆
It peels and slivers carrots, peels potatoes
还能切出薄如蝉翼的土豆片
and slices paper-thin potato chips.
-这套完美的... -这不是我的胳膊
- This amazing... - These aren't my arms.
奶酪和美丽的装饰蔬菜
..Cheese and makes beautiful decorative vegetables.
你同意吗
Do you agree?
做好准备
Pip, pip! Be prepared.
-帕特里克 非常准时 -乔治
- Patrick. Bang on time. - George!
和你父亲一样 他可是非常为你自豪
Just like your father. He was very, very proud of you.
-你应该知道 -你好 小家伙
- I expect you know that. - Hello, little man.
我很遗憾 你肯定很难过
I'm sorry for your loss. You must be feeling ghastly.
你的眼睛怎么了 难缠的妞吗
What happened to your eye? Girl trouble?
现在我有责任在道德上引导你...
Now that I'm responsible for your moral guidance--
不是这样 我在飞机上感染了眼疾
No, nothing like that. I picked something up on the plane.
眼罩很适合你 很不羁
It suits you. Very raffish.
-你绝对会融入这里的 -没错
- You'll fit right in here. - Yes!
我觉得你会喜欢这个地方的
I think you'll find this place amusing.
你♥爸♥爸当初就很喜欢
I mean, your father did.
这里有你在英格兰已经找不到的东西
It has all the things that you can't find in England anymore.
你喝过公牛子弹酒吗
Have you had a Bullshot?
-没有 -侍应生 侍应生
- No. - Waiter, waiter!
-是 先生 -三杯公牛子弹酒 谢谢
- Yes, sir? - Three Bullshots, please.
我邀请了巴兰坦·摩根
I've invited Ballantine Morgan,
不过我怀疑他是个讨厌的家伙
though I suspect he's the most frightful bore.
他的家族有一家银行 至少据我所知
His family own a bank. At least I think they do.
我问过了
I've asked the question,
但是想要他回答太难了
but it's so hard to listen to his fucking answers.
-到了 -大家都到了
- Here we are. - The gang's all here.
-这是巴兰坦·摩根 -我对你父亲的死深表遗憾
- This is Ballantine Morgan. - So sorry about your father.
我不认识他 但是乔治告诉我
I didn't know him personally but from what George tells me,
他是个很优秀的英国绅士
he was a great English gentleman!
乔治 你都怎么和他说的
George! What have you been telling him?
只说了你父亲有多么优秀
Only what an exceptional man your father was.
我从来没见过他那样的人
Well, I never met anybody quite like him.
他拒绝妥协
He refused to compromise!
"宁缺毋滥 只要最好"
"Nothing but the best, or go without!"
我很同意
I quite agree!
还有一句 "永不道歉 永不解释"
"Never apologize, never explain". That was another one.
"洞察全局 不要相信任何人"
"Observe everything, Trust no-one."
-有哲理 -"不要尝试 努力太庸俗"
- All very wise. - "Never try, effort's vulgar."
"十八世纪比现在好多了"
"Things were better in the 18th century."
还有 "鄙视一切女性 尤其是你母亲"
and, "Despise all women, but your mother most of all."
我们的公牛子弹酒来了
Here are our Bullshots!
牛肉汤加伏特加 喝多了才会喜欢
Beef consommé and vodka; something of an acquired taste.
我已经喜欢上了 再来一杯 谢谢
I've acquired it! Another, please.
他父亲钢琴弹得非常好
His father was a very impressive pianist.
-都是大杂烩 -说话也很厉害
- If you like pastiche. - And in conversation too.
那就要看了 有些人不喜欢他持续不断的粗鲁
That depends. Some people don't like uninterrupted rudeness,
-至少有人是这么告诉我的 -什么人
- or so I'm told. - Who are these people?
的确 我确实有一次让他不要那么好辩
It's true, I did once ask him to stop being so argumentative.
-他说什么 -让我滚开
- What did he say? - Told me to bugger off!
真是一群忠诚的猎犬啊
What a lot of faithful gun dogs.
-什么 -那儿
- Sorry? - There.
你喜欢打猎吗 帕特里克
Are you...interested in hunting, Patrick?
老天 又开始了
Oh, Christ, here we go.
我觉得他可能会想听听打猎故事
I thought he might be interested in a story.
但你从来没有想过
The thought you never have is
可能有人不想听
that someone might not be interested.
我要打这只坦噶尼喀野山羊
I'd shot this Tanganyikan mountain goat -
那个物种的最后一只雄性
the last male of its species,
当然了 是一种又苦又甜的感觉
which, of course, was a rather bittersweet moment.
羊一定会这么觉得的
For the goat, certainly.
我这也有个打猎故事 巴兰坦 我父亲讲的
I've got a hunting story for you, Ballantine, from my father.
-尼古拉斯你听过的 -悠着点 帕特里克
- Nicholas, you know the one. - Steady on, Patrick.
-够了 -二十年代的时候
- Enough now. - Father was a cavalry officer
父亲是个骑兵军官 外派到了印度
stationed in India in the 1920s,
他喜欢去打野猪 用长矛快速穿过
and he used to go pig-sticking, galloping through the high grass
高高的草丛 猎杀野猪
with a lance, hunting wild boar.
这些野猪非常危险
Very dangerous, these wild boar.
它们能拽倒一匹马
They could take down a horse,
撞死骑士 但也很刺♥激♥
and gore a rider to death - but thrilling too.
有一次去打猎 唯一的瑕疵就是
Anyway, the only blemish on this particular trip...
我几岁听到这个故事的来着 八岁
I think I heard this story when I was, what, eight?
就是有一个人被野狗咬了
..was that one of the hunting party was bitten by a wild dog
然后出现了狂犬病的症状
and developed the symptoms of rabies.
在最近的医院里待了三天之后 这帮打猎的
Three days from the nearest hospital and this hunting party
法官和将军们决定把他们
of judges and generals decided to truss up
口吐白沫 剧烈挣扎的朋友扔到网兜里
their foaming, thrashing friend in a net
然后吊到半空中
and hoist him off the ground.
晚餐上了
Dinner was served...
灯笼高挂 银器闪耀
Lanterns down the table, gleam of silver,
侍者训练有素
well-trained servants.
但没有人听着那种尖叫还能享受晚餐
But none of us could quite enjoy dinner with all that screaming.
所以我从桌边站起来
So I got up from the table,
拿来了我的手♥枪♥ 走到那个狂犬病人面前
fetched my pistol, went over to the rabid man
一枪爆头
and shot him in the head.
这对他来说是最好的方式了
Much the kindest thing to do.
所有人都同意
Everyone agreed.
到头来
Eventually.
而那次 我觉得
And that, I think,
是我跟医药的不解之缘的开始
was the beginning of my love affair with medicine.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你就不能去隔间里吗
You might have used the stall!