I don't suppose you want to do a Quaalude, do you?
很抱歉我这么混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry for being a bit screwy.
不 你现在情绪不稳
No. It's an emotional time.
出租车 晚安 帕特里克
Taxi! Good night, Patrick.
晚... 好吧
Good... Yes.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night!
有时我想如果我遇到了对的人
You know, sometimes I think if I was to meet the right woman,
她充满智慧 不怕挑战我
someone intelligent, who wasn't afraid to challenge me,
我就能回到正轨
I might actually be able to get my life back in order.
别这样 别把自己弄得这么糗
Please, stop. You are making a fool of yourself.
不 求求你 别走
No, please, don't go.
我真的需要陪伴 否则我不知道我会做什么
I really need the company or I don't know what I'll do.
滚开 你这个放纵自我的混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck off of me! Self-indulgent little shit!
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
我是个白♥痴♥ 对不起 但求求你别走
I'm an idiot, I'm sorry, but, look, please don't go!
我今晚不想一个人呆着 不行
Look. I don't wanna be on my own tonight, I can't.
没有别人 就陪我坐一会儿
And there isn't anyone else. Just sit with me.
别丢下我一个人
Don't leave me alone!
你不是一个人
But you're not alone.
走
Let's go.
她说得没错 你不是一个人
She's right. You're not alone.
也永远不会
And you never will be.
死亡与毁灭
Death and destruction.
羞愧与暴♥力♥
Shame and violence.
难以控制的羞愧与暴♥力♥
Ungovernable shame and violence.
给我滚开
Just fuck off!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
操
Fuck!
我要把你冲下马桶
I'm gonna flush you down the loo,
把你冲到有鳄鱼和屎的下水道里
send you to the sewers with the alligators and the shit.
怎么会
How?
不能用来跳窗的窗户有个屁用
What's the point of a fucking window if you can't jump out of it?
我想死
I want to die.
我想死
I want to die.
你又不是没办法自杀
Well, it's not as if you don't have the means.
先用麻醉剂 对吧 医生
Anesthetic first, surely, Doctor?
不 帕特里克
No, Patrick.
先用手术刀 再用麻醉剂
Scalpel first, anesthetic afterwards.
你安全了 躲在这没人能找到你
Ssssh! You're safe. Nobody can find you here.
但万一没人发现我在这里怎么办
But what if nobody finds me here?
老天 这地方糟透了
Good God, what an appalling dump.
看见我沦落到什么地步了吗
You see what I'm reduced to?
你妈一定会很高兴
Your mother will be delighted.
我能想象你告诉她时 她幸灾乐祸的嘴脸
I can see her gloating, when you report back.
你会告诉她吗
Do you report back?
好了
Now...
左边还是右边
Left or right?
无所谓
Don't mind.
我很累了
I'm a very tired man.
过来陪我聊聊 帕特里克
Come and talk to me, Patrick.
帕特里克 过来陪你亲爱的老爸聊聊
Patrick. Come and talk to your dear old dad.
求你了
Please...
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
把剩下的都用掉吧
Let's just go ahead and finish it.
妈妈
Mummy?
亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
很抱歉吵醒你了
I'm so sorry to wake you.
现在几点了
What time is it?
时间还早
It's very early.
我们要走了吗
Are we going now?
我确实想走
I do want to go.
非常想
Very much.
"太阳照常升起 一切都没有改变"
"And the sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new."
出自小说《莫菲》 塞缪尔·贝克特著
生活不只是一袋屎 还是一袋会漏的屎
Life's not just a bag of shit, but a leaky one.
人难免会被屎沾到
You can't help being touched by it.
你不觉得吗
Don't you find?
先生 大家应该都这么想
I believe, sir, that's the common consensus.
"届时将血流成河
"There will be rivers of blood
恶人会被淹死
and the wicked shall be drowned.
身居高位者也不能幸免
Nor shall the high places be spared.
桥梁亦会被冲垮
And the bridges shall be swept away.
人们会说 世界末日已降临"
And men shall say that the end of the world cometh upon them."
他们说得有道理
And they shall have a point.
他们说得很有道理
They shall have a very good point.
谁都不能说我不会享乐
Well, no-one can say I don't know how to have fun.
您的豪华轿车在等您
Your limo is waiting.
希望您在敝酒店住得愉快
And we hope you enjoyed your stay with us!
说愉快可不准确
Enjoyed isn't the word.
我爱死了
I loved it!
先生 梅尔罗斯先生
Sir! Mr. Melrose, sir!
您差点忘了这个
You nearly forgot this!
是吗
Or did I?
-先生 -我是说 不用打给维也纳
-Sir? - What I mean is no need to call Vienna!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
血流成河 是吗
So, rivers of blood, eh?
先生
Sir?
没什么
Never mind.
没什么
Never mind.
当我没说
Oh. Never mind.
大卫·梅尔罗斯
快接 快接
Oh come on, come on.
约翰尼 约翰尼 听得见吗
Johnny, Johnny. Can you hear me?
帕特里克 你还好吗
Patrick, how are you?
挺好的 我昨晚试图自杀
Oh, fine. I tried to kill myself last night.
天啊 你从哪儿打来的
My God. Where are you calling from?
人生谷底
The bottom.
老天 你没事吧
Christ, are you alright?
帕特里克 告诉我你几点落地 我去接你
Patrick? Tell me when you land. I'll come and meet you.
我时间不多了 你能听见吗
Look, I haven't got long. Can you hear me?
-能 -我决定要掌控自己的人生
- Yes. - I've decided, I'm gonna take control of my life.
我要戒掉毒瘾
I'm gonna get clean.
喂 约翰尼 能听见吗
Hello, Johnny. Can you hear me?
能听见 这太棒了 不过
Yes, I can. That's wonderful, but...
这次你想清楚了吗
Are you sure this time?
当然
Of course.
人们总是为这些事大惊小怪
People always make such a fuss about these things.
那你想做什么
So what do you want to do?
帕特里克
Patrick?
帕特里克 你接下来想做什么
Patrick? What are you going to do instead?
你还在吗
Are you there?