阿加莎·克里斯蒂 原著
ABC谋杀案 第一集
你孤独吗
不要感觉孤独
我在呢
在看着你
祝好
亚历山大·波拿巴·卡斯特
伦敦 1933年
我们必须遏制外国浪潮
为你的国家和血脉前进
优质丝♥袜♥ 足尖轻舞
ABC铁路指南
男士染发剂
苏格兰场
早上好 赫尔克里
你挺好的吧
我很兴奋
浑身发抖
足尖轻舞
我都已经做好了安排
我准备好了
我希望你也准备好了
3月31日
安多弗
安多弗
开始了
安多弗
爱丽丝·阿舍
4月1日 星期六
詹姆斯·贾普 1933年3月27日逝世 一位真正的绅士
安多弗市中心
阿舍烟酒杂货店
安多弗警局
贝克斯希尔
贝蒂·伯纳德
安多弗
安多弗
无面野兽
开始了
贝克斯希尔
ABC铁路指南
4月4日 今天 穿上溜冰鞋吧 赫尔克里 B代表贝克斯希尔 祝好 ABC
贝克斯希尔
姜黄猫
赫尔克里·波洛
彻斯顿
卡尔迈克·克拉克爵士
他们来了
他们来了
他们来了 士兵们
马伯利太太
Mrs Marbury?
我是卡斯特先生
Mr Cust.
房♥租是一周两镑六
Rent is two and six a week,
每周都提前付
you pay up front and a week in hand.
有一些寄给你的包裹 我们接收了
Some parcels got delivered for you. We took them up.
你应该没指望一直享受这项服务吧
I trust you're not going to be expecting that service regularly,
替你拿包裹
carrying parcels.
你以为我是什么 驮马吗
What do you think I am, a pack horse?
你该等我来了自己拿上去的
You should have left them for me to carry.
就让棕纸包裹乱放在我的前厅吗
And have brown paper items littering my vestibule?
这里可不是邮局
This is no post office.
很抱歉给你添了麻烦 马伯利太太
I'm very sorry to inconvenience you, Mrs Marbury.
前门十点准时上锁
The front door is bolted at ten o'clock sharp.
我不容忍♥我的男租客们
I don't hold with none of my gentlemen
半夜在外痛饮
out carousing half the night.
我也不容忍♥酒徒酒鬼行径
I don't hold with no topers and sots neither.
脏话 下流话 亵渎神明之类的话都不行
Nor no bad language, profanities and blasphemies and the like.
我喜欢老派的作风
What I do hold with is old-fashioned manners.
你言辞谨慎文明 我们就能相处融洽
You mind your Ps and Qs and we'll get along nicely.
厕所在院子里
The privy is in the yard.
我希望我的男租客们
I prefer my gentlemen to
用厕纸时不要太随便
not be cavalier in their use of the lavatory paper.
厕纸会堵住管道
It blocks up the pipes,
之后谁要去那里用棍子把它捅开呢
and then who's got to get in there with a stick and break it up?
就是我
Me, that's who.
你只是途径这里吗
Are you just passing through
还是打算长♥期♥住宿
or do you expect to be a long-term resident?
要看情况
That all depends.
看什么情况
On what?
我的事业是否成功
The success of my enterprise.
有臭虫吗
Bedbugs?
我的房♥子很干净 卡斯特先生
I run a clean house, Mr Cust.
非常干净 没有外来的
A very clean house. No foreigns.
不像这附近有些住处 什么人都收
Not like some round here - take in all sorts,
都不知道你在跟谁共用一片空气
don't know whose air you're breathing.
彻茨古德先生 我的一个长♥期♥租客
Mr Treadgold. One of my long-term residents.
他后背不好 我女儿莉莉在帮他
Got a bad back. My daughter Lily is helping him.
她技艺高超 止痛立竿见影
Very skilled she is, with gentlemen what have aches.
普通的是一先令
A shilling for ordinary.
跟我约 钱给我
You book through me. You pay me.
她懂规矩 不会跟你吵闹
She knows her stuff, won't give you no argument.
不打扰你开行李了
I'll let you get unpacked.
我前两天跟踪了你
I followed you the other day.
你看上去苍老而疲倦
You looked old and tired.
看走路的姿势好像脚疼
You walk as if your feet hurt.
我还挺担心你的
I was rather concerned for you.
我就站在你身后
I stood so close behind you.
你能感觉到我的鼻息吹在你脖子上吗 赫尔克里
Could you feel my breath on your neck, Hercule?
很多人会说是虚荣
Plenty will say that it is vanity.
他们会说"那个傲气 自命不凡的波洛"
"That puffed up, pompous peacock Poirot," They'll say.
背地里嘲笑你
And they'll laugh at you behind your back,
但我不会
but I'm not laughing...
因为不是虚荣
..Because it's not vanity.
我觉得你是想让时光倒流
I think you're trying to roll back the time
回到你还是名侦探的时候
to when you were a famous detective.
那时你名声赫赫
When you were celebrated,
那时人们需要你
when you were wanted...
那时人们爱你
..When you were loved.
我从未被爱过
I have never been loved,
但人们将怕我
but I will be feared.
我将成为无面野兽
I will be a faceless beast,
牵着羔羊去被宰杀
leading lambs to the slaughter.
我有急事找贾普警督
I need to speak to Inspector Japp on a matter of urgency.
-我知道他办公室在哪 -他不在这
- I know the way. - He's not here.
他在哪
Where is he?
应该是在给圆白菜松土
Hoeing his cabbages, most like.
他现在是平民了
Just a regular civilian now.
他退休了
He retired?
谁接了他的班
Who took over from him?
年轻的克罗姆警督 先生
That'll be young Inspector Crome, sir.
-那我找他 -他现在外出办案了
- Then I'll speak to him. - He's out on a case at the moment.
和其他普通民众一样坐着等吧
Take a seat with the other members of the public,
谢谢配合
if you'd be so good.
克罗姆警督 长官
Inspector Crome, sir.
赫尔克里·波洛
Hercule Poirot.
我将成为无面野兽
I will be a faceless beast
牵着羔羊去被宰杀
leading lambs to the slaughter.
贾普警督
Inspector Japp.
我要为你我做一件事 赫尔克里
"I'm going to do something for both of us, Hercule.
我在像人说的那样 有条不紊地做安排
"I'm getting my ducks in a row, as they say.
准备好后就通知你
"I'll let you know when I'm ready.
在那之前 祝好 ABC
"Until then, chin-chin. ABC."
ABC发出的每封信邮戳都不一样
Every letter from ABC has a different postmark.
我保留了信封 和其它的不一样
I keep the envelopes. They're different from the others.
-什么其它的 -那些其它的
- What others? - THE others.
我选了几封
A small selection,
只是为了
presented solely for
对比语气和意图
comparison of tone and intent.
少自以为是了 滚蛋吧 法国佬
"You're not better than us. Piss off, Froggy."
我在这里住了19年
19 years I've lived here,
人们还当我是法国人
and still people think I'm French.
这些信都是这样的吗
Are they all like this?
你应该告诉我你要退休了
You should have said you were retiring.
我会为你举杯庆祝的
I would have raised a glass to you.
我不想搞得太大张旗鼓
Didn't want to make a big song and dance.
就没告诉谁
Just did it quietly.
贾普 克罗姆警督为什么不愿见我
Japp, why wouldn't Inspector Crome see me?
你也知道那些年轻人 想扬名立万
Well, you know what young men are like. Want to make their name.
不过他这小伙子不错 给他点时间吧
He's a good lad, though. Just give him time.
你为什么要保留这些
Why do you keep these?
应该扔进垃圾桶啊 那才是它们的归属
You should chuck them in the bin where they belong.
每天都有信寄来 贾普
They come every day, Japp.
ABC寄来的信很有礼貌 充满同情
The letters from ABC are polite, sympathetic,
几乎到了友好的程度
almost friendly.
才让我最为恐惧